District 13a

MustangRep21

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Sandy returns everyone from last year.

West Carroll returns Austin Peay commit, Thomas Greer. Thomas should wind up as a Mr. Basketball finalist, I think anyways. He's very deserving after achieving what he has at a small school like West Carroll. If West Carroll could find 1 or 2 more scorers on that team to keep Greer from getting double teamed, West Carroll could be very dangerous outside of the District.

If Big Sandy has all their players back from last year, then they will be a very good team. I'm not sure how much they'll do outside the district, but those boys can handle the ball and shoot!

With Greer back, W. Carroll should be the team to beat in District 13A. So, he committed to Austin Peay? What a shame. I thought he might go to UTM, or maybe even somewhere bigger.

Big Sandy lost everybody but cox. He is quick and can handle the ball but i dont think they are really anything to worry about this year. West carrol is always good and will be tough but like you said i dont think greer will do it by himself. Huntingdon has all 5 returning starters back this year so i'm excited about this years team.

Big Sandy returns 2 starters (Cox and Snow) and their sixth man (Jordan Melton) who contributed alot last year.. I agree that Huntingdon and West Carroll will be up there also.. Huntigdon may have all their starters back but are working with a new coach.. I think it will be competetive between those 3..Anybody know anything about Dresden? Can't wait.. :shock:

Dresden lost a lot from last years team. But, they did have some young talent on the bench. They have a tall fella...cant remember his name right now for some reason....but he was just a freshman last year. He looked like he will be a force in his last three years. If they can find some players to go with him, then they will be pretty good.