District 13a

MustangRep21

I too agree we lost alot last year. And why all the name calling and calling out of individuals. If they are going to be a team you all need to let them work this out for themselves. If the coach did not think an individual should be playing he would not let them play,period. Support the team and stop this nonsense. We have alot of talent this year and will be a surprise to many but not if this continues. They will need all the players including Cox.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to be the talk of the school so i thought i should check out what all the fuss is about.. sounds like a bunch of immature high school drama. Whoever ladydevils101, which i'm pretty sure i know who it is, should really do a quick reality check. No matter how many "fans" and others like to say that Chris Cox is just a ball hog and we would be better without them, he is an essential player. Although we lost a lot of good players, Chris played a pretty vital role in winning the district championship last year and honestly, i KNOW it would not have happened without him. All of us have our personal issues with people but i think there are better ways to handle things than starting an internet bash aiming mainly at Chris because YOU are not on the TEAM and IF you were YOU would KNOW that CHRIS is one of the BEST players WE have. Next time you want to act like you know it all and talk about someone be an adult and bring it to their face or at least put your name on what you say to the whole world.

Just thought i would voice my opinion.

- Amanda

District 14A is always stronger than 13A. It will be the same this year. At least by what I'm hearing. Humboldt, Lake County, Union City, Halls, South Fulton, etc... Though, Dresden will bring some of that 14A action to District 13A this year. Wonder if they'll run it over there????? There will be some exciting games this year! I look forward to watching all of them! :thumb:

Dresden will do alright this year they wont run the table but they will do good and should be able to make it to playoffs fairly easy they have tall players who are either very athletic or just plain physical Tyler McPeak 6'4 or 6'5?? is one of the teams key players he will be a big part of the team for a couple years being that he is just a Sophmore

• 2 weeks later...

Dresden never ran anything in 14a, and they will not run anything in 13a. They just dont have it. As far as how things will play out I think WC will finish on top followed by Huntingdon and then maybe BS. I hear BS is having some problems concerning selfish playing and attitudes. So assuming nothing falls apart with them i'll say WC-Huntingdon-BS-Dresden/Clarksburg. Also I see quite a lot of immaturity in some of the posts on this topic, just remember this forum is not made to call out players and talk down on them. There are ways to get the point accross without saying names and hurting feeling.

With reguards to Big Sandy i am gonna predict that they will finish near the bottom of their district. They lost way to much experience and talent last year to be able to compete at the level they were playing at. Cox is a very good player but they were several good players on the team last year that took alot of heat off Cox. Last year teams had to worry about all five starters. They were all capable of scoring in double digits any given night. If one player wasn,t hitting their shots all they had to do is go to one of the other four. It will not be like that this year. If they they double Cox who are you gonna go to? The talent pool is very shallow. Sorry if i irratated anyone one , but it is what it is. West Carroll will be on top but i think Huntingdon might give them a run. I don't think Big Sandy will win over 4 games this season.

• 2 weeks later...
With reguards to Big Sandy i am gonna predict that they will finish near the bottom of their district. They lost way to much experience and talent last year to be able to compete at the level they were playing at. Cox is a very good player but they were several good players on the team last year that took alot of heat off Cox. Last year teams had to worry about all five starters. They were all capable of scoring in double digits any given night. If one player wasn,t hitting their shots all they had to do is go to one of the other four. It will not be like that this year. If they they double Cox who are you gonna go to? The talent pool is very shallow. Sorry if i irratated anyone one , but it is what it is. West Carroll will be on top but i think Huntingdon might give them a run. I don't think Big Sandy will win over 4 games this season.

This post is becoming more true as the season progresses. They have no depth on the bench or in the starting 5 for that matter. Its not looking that great for them so far. They definately do not look like the team they were the last couple years.