Rhea Co. Director Of Schools Blows It

DelTavian

Obviously the Director up there isn't a weather man and has no clue how to pull up the radar on the Internet. All games get called off and we have clear skies for game time. Good job bozo. :roflol:

The game between Grundy and Dayton City will not be made up. There was already confusion on where the game was supposed to be played and the coaches could not come to an agreement on rescheduling.

The Junior Jackets will now have only 5 regular season games.

DL.

Obviously the Director up there isn't a weather man and has no clue how to pull up the radar on the Internet. All games get called off and we have clear skies for game time. Good job bozo. :mrgreen:

The game between Grundy and Dayton City will not be made up. There was already confusion on where the game was supposed to be played and the coaches could not come to an agreement on rescheduling.

The Junior Jackets will now have only 5 regular season games.

DL.

First off Dayton don't want to play Grundy. But they do have have to play Rhea Central and Spring City. The weak schedule is over for them. If the reps were at the meeting then your game may have been in Grundy and you play. So don't get on here calling our Director of schools a bozo when the true bozo's are the 2 that didn't attend the meeting.

Oh I think I gave blame to those who didn't attend meetings and they deserve blame for the schedule confusion. I raised the issue at the Grundy fieldhouse last night with the Quarterback Club president/school board member. But the Director alone is the bozo who called off all games in the county when if he would have looked at the radar he would have seen it was going to clear off by game time. It was a bozo move and you can feel free to give him my number. I've actually tried to be nice this morning and not call over there to the office and tell him myself he screwed up.

And didn't it cost Spring City a game too???? A game with Jasper who is supposed to be weaker this year??? Aren't you a Spring City supporter? Will you get to make that game up? You might not because we heard that Jasper and South Pittsburg decided to play each other last night instead of not having a game.

Don't get me wrong. The folks in Spring City were very nice when we were there. (I wish they would have kept their pet bugs at home though.) And I'm sure the folks in Dayton are fine too. But Dayton's coaches and chain of command are wrong for missing a meeting causing confusion of where the game was to be played. The former Grundy middle and high school head coaches, principal at the high school, AD and Director of schools are wrong for Grundy not being at the spring meeting when the schedules were set.

However, the only person wrong for the fact that we didn't play last night is the Rhea Director of schools. So please get him some Internet access and bookmark some radar web sites for him so has less of a chance to make a bozo move in the future.

If it makes you feel any better I think our Director of schools is a lying, backstabbing, moron, suckup who's only successes in life came from his daddy getting him jobs and by him kissing butt with trash to get his current job.....and I wouldn't wet on him if his guts were on fire. :thumb:

DL.

Oh I think I gave blame to those who didn't attend meetings and they deserve blame for the schedule confusion. I raised the issue at the Grundy fieldhouse last night with the Quarterback Club president/school board member. But the Director alone is the bozo who called off all games in the county when if he would have looked at the radar he would have seen it was going to clear off by game time. It was a bozo move and you can feel free to give him my number. I've actually tried to be nice this morning and not call over there to the office and tell him myself he screwed up.

And didn't it cost Spring City a game too???? A game with Jasper who is supposed to be weaker this year??? Aren't you a Spring City supporter? Will you get to make that game up? You might not because we heard that Jasper and South Pittsburg decided to play each other last night instead of not having a game.

Don't get me wrong. The folks in Spring City were very nice when we were there. (I wish they would have kept their pet bugs at home though.) And I'm sure the folks in Dayton are fine too. But Dayton's coaches and chain of command are wrong for missing a meeting causing confusion of where the game was to be played. The former Grundy middle and high school head coaches, principal at the high school, AD and Director of schools are wrong for Grundy not being at the spring meeting when the schedules were set.

However, the only person wrong for the fact that we didn't play last night is the Rhea Director of schools. So please get him some Internet access and bookmark some radar web sites for him so has less of a chance to make a bozo move in the future.

If it makes you feel any better I think our Director of schools is a lying, backstabbing, moron, suckup who's only successes in life came from his daddy getting him jobs and by him kissing butt with trash to get his current job.....and I wouldn't wet on him if his guts were on fire. :thumb:

DL.

Dude you need to take a chill pill. First of all you are darn right the Spring City folks are very nice and always have been. As far as being a SC supporter you can bet I am and strong with it. And the last I heard SC was apart of Rhea County and to have someone like you get on here and downgrade our school officials will not be accepted very well. Second Spring City was scheduled to play Rhea Central for your info not Jasper. So you just stick to taking pictures and let everyone else do there jobs.

I do lots more than take pictures.

I stand by my statements but to correct you I didn't get down on "officials" just one "official." I'm sure everyone else does a great job.

Have a lovely day.

DL.

Oh yeah. I'm a big fan of Tidwell's. Go there every year for a truck load of strawberries to bring back to the mountain and also to make strawberry preserves with. The best berries anywhere.

I do lots more than take pictures.

I stand by my statements but to correct you I didn't get down on "officials" just one "official." I'm sure everyone else does a great job.

Have a lovely day.

DL.

Oh yeah. I'm a big fan of Tidwell's. Go there every year for a truck load of strawberries to bring back to the mountain and also to make strawberry preserves with. The best berries anywhere.

You are a piece of work. Have A Blessed Day.