Pigeon Forge Football

pfan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if i am a loser because i want to support a team that has a coach with some integrity then i guess i am a loser. I only went to one practice and never went back because of all the cussing aloud by the kids and coach lee cussing at the kids and it just made me mad because these are just kids volunteering there time and do not deserve to be cussed at by their head coach. I am very happy that they won but what is winning against a terrible team. The problem is not the kids, they have way more talent than the coaches wife gets on here and says. They should have won 6 games last year and five the year before if it werent for coach lee having no control of the kids. by the way, most of the kids do not like the new kids coming out, at least that is what i have heard. yes i admit that is hearsay but from several kids on the team that were at the center. I guess I need to go and support the Smoky Bears because there coach has class and integrity. I guess that makes me a trader and a loser but at least I can support a program where the head coach makes me proud, not disgusted. Last post from pfan. Good luck pf players, you are better than what coach lee tells everyone in the community and you hold your heads up when he cusses you. i guess he just doesn't know any better. i will work on my spelling, thanks for the constructive critisism. go on supporting your loser coach.

Well if i am a loser because i want to support a team that has a coach with some integrity then i guess i am a loser. I only went to one practice and never went back because of all the cussing aloud by the kids and coach lee cussing at the kids and it just made me mad because these are just kids volunteering there time and do not deserve to be cussed at by their head coach. I am very happy that they won but what is winning against a terrible team. The problem is not the kids, they have way more talent than the coaches wife gets on here and says. They should have won 6 games last year and five the year before if it werent for coach lee having no control of the kids. by the way, most of the kids do not like the new kids coming out, at least that is what i have heard. yes i admit that is hearsay but from several kids on the team that were at the center. I guess I need to go and support the Smoky Bears because there coach has class and integrity. I guess that makes me a trader and a loser but at least I can support a program where the head coach makes me proud, not disgusted. Last post from pfan. Good luck pf players, you are better than what coach lee tells everyone in the community and you hold your heads up when he cusses you. i guess he just doesn't know any better. i will work on my spelling, thanks for the constructive critisism. go on supporting your loser coach.

So you're saying you went to practice one day because you thought they were awful and could actually play , but you found out you actually stunk worse than EVERYBODY else on the team , probably kept screwing up a drill (were you might have heard cussing) so made up a lame excuse about can't stand to hear the bad language. Get a life , quit bashing what is actually a very good coaching staff. When or if you ever actually play and learn how football works (and how to spell) then your opinion might be taken a little more seriously.

Evidently "pfan" has some deep seeded issues with "Coach Lee" that aren't being shared. However, the players who returned to the team were not returned without thought and much discussion took place. These young men will contribute and if their teammates aren't opposed to them being back, then why should any one else be concerned. We are not the ones strapping on the pads, tying up the cleats and going out there hitting and running many miles. Oh, by the way, the young men did not start back on a walk through day or no contact day. I was at the practice where they returned and watched those two young men run lengths of the field after all the other players had gone on to the locker room--they are putting in the time!