Greenfield at Bruceton

volfan007

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Don't Think Your Gonna Intimidate The Yellowjackets By Saying It Could Get Ugly. Heck They Are Used To That. They Are Used To The Score Board Looking Like Kid Rock Is In Town. :D GO TIGERS!

thats right. hard to discourage somebody that lives and breathes defeat. we aint hardly there. what im sayin is that we may be able to see the bottom of the pickle barrel but we aint scrapin it yet.... go tigers

i really dont see what all the hype is about. i thought greenfield just played co-ed flag football after that Liles kid left

Hype? They Just Discovered Computers And CoachT A Few Years Ago Over There, And They Are Just Trying To Catch Up. I Hope Bruceton Makes Them A Member Of The Half-A-Hundred Club Friday Night. :popcorneater: GO TIGERS! And A Special Hello To The Mailman I Met At The Mckenzie/Mt. Pleasant Game! :roflol:

Real American Genius.......

This Bud Is For You, You Correct The Grammar On A Message Board Guy........

It's A Tiring Job, But There's No Rest For You...........

What Was That Another Mistaken Grammar?.............

When Others Just Post And Let Grammar Slide Your Tirelessly Correcting Them......

So This Bud Is For You, Your Absolutely Perfect!

...................LOL :popcorneater:

im right there with you butchie. i didnt know we would be graded on grammar. but this cat aint mr. english comp himself. i mean you cant start a sentence with a conjunction- and is a conjuction for all you greenfield fans that didnt know. and- ha ha- he said you hadn't which suggests that you once did use capitilization exclusively but have now turned from the unforgivable sin of usin incorrect grammar. but since you aint and remain a common man like the rest of us, have not or haven't would be correct. .but i digress. greenfield will take this one on the chin. whew. thats a shocker... go tigers

Well this is a tough one to call i have seen both play. I think greenfield wins if their offense can actually score a few times and their defense is pretty dang good. I think bruceton wins if their defense can hold greenfield under 6 points (which isn't hard to do).

I'm not hating on greenfield but that offense was pathetic when i watched the greenfield vs SF game and also the trenton game. I will say Bruceton on their home coming in a defensive scrap 13-7.

Good luck to both teams but i probably won't be there haha, but i will def. be looking for the score.

Better Leave You Mckenzie Folks Alone, Basketball Season Is Starting Soon, God Knows Thats A Depressing Time For You Guys.... But Spring Football Will Be Here Soon After That So There Is A Light At The End Of The Tunnel... Crap, Then You Have To Go Through Baseball Season... Clarksburg Was Your District's Runner-Up?? Really??...

I think it is funny that Butchie wants to make fun of someone for correcting his English and tell him this Bud's for you. In the meantime he is on a thread that has nothing to do with his team belittling high school kids and an entire town. Hope it makes you feel like a big man.

Amen!! Par for the course with that guy though. From what I understand he needs all the help he can get to able to look at himself in the mirror. Maybe calling the entire town of Greenfield stupid helps him accomplish that. Either way, Butchie is definitely one of a kind.