Spring Hill @ Columbia

Raiders0410

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling for Spring Hill just because the HC is an old friend. Mainly because he is the one that talked my son into playing football in the first place. Before the 'clone' talked to Coach S, he showed no interest in playing football and I was NOT going to try to pressure him to play one sport over another.

Coach Scharsch is doing a fine job at The HILL. He's got the enthusiasm level up. Got the players believing they can win. Has made some upgrades to the facilities: weight room, field etc.

Has a pretty good group coming up and has about 17 Freshman playing, many of which he convinced to play. :popcorneater:

Coach S KNOWS weight rooms and what it takes to win! If the kids listen to him and work the way he tells them he WILL build a dynasty there. :mrgreen:

It would NOT surprise me if Spring Hill does take Columbia this week.

Yes he does know weight rooms!

Last years team only had 2 guys in the 700-lb club (bench, clean, squat)

Worked them hard over the winter, with the proper equipment and technique; and at the beginning of spring practice there were approx 30 guys in the 700 lb plus clubs. They had to start a 800 lb club, 900 lb club and a few in the 1,000 lb club :thumb: