Bradley Central vs. Loudon

volntn

I watched two good teams play to a 14 - 10 game. My team lost!! I would still rather be a Bear fan than Benny Monroe suck up(or Owl fan regardless of record) are you enjoying being the second place team to BC? Thats some really nice comments about our Freshman QB, why dont you come over to the visitor side in a couple of weeks and tell his Dad.You are truely pathetic! :roflolk::D

I know you are not calling me out, or are you? Im a God fearing man, NOT a man fearing man! Im your huckleberry! :thumb:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guess if Bradley's problems go far beyond certain parents. and it is the entire political machine in Bradley Co. (County Commissioners, School Board Members, and influential people

Than we can't blame the coach, so I guess D-Floyd you are now off the hook, so you can play who they want you to play, and if this is true and everyone knows it. good luck trying to motivate.

On the other hand if it is not true, What a chance to prove everyone wrong.

Please prove everyone wrong, make these kids fight and put the best 11 on the field for each play Friday night no matter what there name is. We all know this job is not an easy one, but you took the job

so you have the chance to say this is the right thing to do.

Go Bears beat Soddy, And let every Player feel like they are a Part of this TEAMS success!!!!

I have seen enough to know that this team has talent, but not all of the best players are on the field or not playing where they would be the most successful, if you have been there as much as you act like you have then you know this as well.

I hope the Bears win I really do but there is favorites being played no matter what anyone says.

just like our QB any other freshman would not even had the chance, he is good for a freshman but there are other kids asked to tryout for QB and was not even given a chance, Smiley is one and The new kid from Rhea and what about Davis he did not play bad he got hurt, but I guess it just worked out just right to let that happen.

positions should be challenged for every day and every week but its really not done that way.

but I am not the coach that asked the kids to close their eyes and say prayer at the end of each football day. prayer is not a bad thing but the same coach needs to pray at night before he goes to sleep and when he does is he able to say I did the right thing by every kid today, everyone has had a fair chance and I did everything I could to make each kid and the TEAM successful.

I also say go Bears beat Soddy ,but with out changes we will lose

WOW!!!!! Do I hear some hating going on jealousy from parents is not going to make us stronger. :roflol: Calling out other players who are better and stronger and deserve to be where they are is totally wrong. Trust me Coach Floyd loves to win and will do whatever it takes to win and is doing so. Quite being selfish and support the Bears they are doing are great job so far. I would def. put people in the game who never quite and who are natural leaders and know how to win. Go Bears beat Soddy

As usual Charlie Murphy proves he is the voice of truth but some people CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH. You were a great team a couple of days ago with the same coaches that now are idiots and politicians. Sad. Dont worry this is my last post on a BC thread dont need any validation from you. Looks like you have bigger problems now. That owl post scared crap out of me with all those capital letters! Good luck the rest of the way.

You're just seeing the typical Bradley fan - year in and year out. They can never admit that a team lined up and whipped their butts.....especially those lard butted players they have. I'm surprised they haven't pulled out the old "refs beat us" mantra they like to use so much. We've been trying to tell these Bradley folks for weeks the only worthy team they played was Polk, who also whipped their tail at Bradley Stadium. Now that they're about to get into the meat of their schedule - which started with Loudon - you'll watch Bradley's normal and expected descent, losing about 3 more games.

But never fear, next August it will be a new Bradley team, whom these Bear fans will convince themselves will run the table! Check back then for some hysterical posts! :roflol:

really? I must have missed something since when did the Bears get "whipped" as you say yet???hmmm and as far as politics it's at every school.

As usual Charlie Murphy proves he is the voice of truth but some people CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH. You were a great team a couple of days ago with the same coaches that now are idiots and politicians. Sad. Dont worry this is my last post on a BC thread dont need any validation from you. Looks like you have bigger problems now. That owl post scared crap out of me with all those capital letters! Good luck the rest of the way.

You're just seeing the typical Bradley fan - year in and year out. They can never admit that a team lined up and whipped their butts.....especially those lard butted players they have. I'm surprised they haven't pulled out the old "refs beat us" mantra they like to use so much. We've been trying to tell these Bradley folks for weeks the only worthy team they played was Polk, who also whipped their tail at Bradley Stadium. Now that they're about to get into the meat of their schedule - which started with Loudon - you'll watch Bradley's normal and expected descent, losing about 3 more games.

But never fear, next August it will be a new Bradley team, whom these Bear fans will convince themselves will run the table! Check back then for some hysterical posts! :roflol:

really? I must have missed something since when did the Bears get "whipped" as you say yet???hmmm and as far as politics it's at every school.

Bradley lost to two different teams AT HOME to schools half their size. Maybe "moral losses" make you folks feel good, but a loss is a loss.

Yes, every school has some politics......but none of them are remotely close to the decades-long problems of Bradley County.

Look at the wonderful coaches Bradley has already had......men who have proven themselves to be excellent coaches at other places. But at Bradley - one of the largest schools in east Tennessee - they failed. That alone should tell you there have been, and still are, serious problems there.

our freshman QB was not on tonight but he is a freshman with a freshman arm and freshman legs, he is a good QB for a freshman but we have bigger, stronger, faster, and smarter QB's on the team.

and yet the same personal kept going on the field.

Come on coaches! we know and you know that we have QB's with with bigger arms and wide outs with faster legs and fresh legs sitting on the bench yet were to afraid.

This is the dumbest comment a parent could make of a child who thinks that their kid can QB obviously not....actually it humors me? Were you watching the same game I was...I do believe Copeland was the one who gained the yardage on the TD that put us ahead you moron Copeland is hands down the best QB Bradley has seen since a Copeland was QB last. I know this and I don't even has a kid that plays.

Politcis and drama? Our running back didnt even grow up in bradley county?? You idiots dont have a clue what your talking about.

Hats off to Loudon for scoring with 38 seconds to go to win the game. You guys have a good football team. Good luck the rest of the season.

Now Bear fans ,we are still 2-0 in the district and all the rest of the games are winnable. The Owls should be the hardest game left and they will be heavily favored, but there offense has had trouble this year.

I am VERY proud of this Bear Coaching Staff and football team, The play calling wasnt great Friday night, but not to many people on the O side of the ball were playing all that well from what I seen. The D played very good, after the opening drive and score.

Ok..Time to move on.. Go Bears! Lets go to the playoff's .