Bradley Central vs. Loudon

volntn

We got out coached, out coached, out coached , :thumb::thumb:again!!!!!!! Eight in the box, and we run a FB dive every first down!WTF Keep giving the ball to a RB that has danced in the hole for three quarters--chew his but , if he dont change , put some body else in!!!! Fourth and goal from the one---and we hand it off five yards deep to the TB----We have a 240# FB, is the math that hard.. Put your o line in a four point stance give it to the big man, we score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A senior pics the ball off on the two yard line on fourth and long(talk about shooting your self in the foot) So our great cue-ball play caller, calls three runs vs a nine man front and punts- put the d's back against the wall!!! And last but not last --no live tackling during practice!!!!! I wonder how much that had to do with our play tonight???????? Will anything change -- no. but i feel a little better. Not to be all sour, good game loudon, good luck with the rest of your season. :lol::D:D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing Loudon??????????

Way to go Coach Floyd. Another powder puff game. I just hope you win this one (wink wink, Polk Co.).

I can't believe the AD let Floyd get away with this schedule.

Who's next? Silverdale Academy? Oh, never mind. The Bears already scrimmaged them this year.

Sounds like your jealous "fish-face" .Your kind of like that fish i caught the other day- big mouth always open, but nothing good coming out. What is it--- your mad cause the BEARS are ahead of you on district 5 rankings! HA HA HA Just keep bumping your gums, your haterism is funny as heck!! :thumb:

Just ignore them for now..Our day is on it's way.

LOUDON 14

BARS 10

FREAKIN PTIFUL, YOUR DAY IS COMING IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY, AND INSTEAD OF A TRAINER YOU BETTER HAVE A GROUP OF THERAPISTS READY FOR SATURDAY MORNING! OWLS WILL DESTROY YOU! YOU THINK A FRESHMAN CAN PLAY AGAINST THE OWLS "D", YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND. ALL I CAN SAY IS HE BETTER PUT ON HIS P.F. FLYERS AND GET READY TO RUN FOR HIS LIFE! THIS IS 6A FOOTBALL NOT 3A POLK OR LOUDON. WHO BY THE WAY BEAT YOU. SEE YOU IN 2 WEEKS AT THE NEST! YOU ARE ALMOST AS OVER-RATED AS OLE MISS!

DONT WORRY PHISHMAN WE WILL BE LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME AT THESE FOOLS!

As usual Charlie Murphy proves he is the voice of truth but some people CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH. You were a great team a couple of days ago with the same coaches that now are idiots and politicians. Sad. Dont worry this is my last post on a BC thread dont need any validation from you. Looks like you have bigger problems now. That owl post scared crap out of me with all those capital letters! Good luck the rest of the way.

Embarrassing! No not the game, its the Bradley fans that get on here and mouth off thats whats embarrassing. The coaches are great one minute and idiots the next??? No wonder BigHairyOwl is laughing.

I am a Bradley fan and I am happy at this point we have a winning record and our players are learning how to win(now if some of our fans would learn). Winning is something we haven't had around here in 9 or 10 years. Some of you have just have no clue. Bradley is an improved football team from the past few years, but if you don't want to give the coaches credit for the job they have done so far then at least give them credit for the schedule that has given their players a chance to have some success for a change. D-Flo is a good coach he is working his butt off to have a competitive team and I think he's done that. Becoming a state power isn't going to happen overnight. We are 4-2! We've lost 2 competitive games to 2 good 3A teams and we have 4 wins against teams that arent very good. We are far from being a state contender but we are not that far from being a good football team. It's just not going to happen overnight. So if you are a Bradley fan then support your team with some class WIN or LOSE. Go Bears!

As usual Charlie Murphy proves he is the voice of truth but some people CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH. You were a great team a couple of days ago with the same coaches that now are idiots and politicians. Sad. Dont worry this is my last post on a BC thread dont need any validation from you. Looks like you have bigger problems now. That owl post scared crap out of me with all those capital letters! Good luck the rest of the way.

You're just seeing the typical Bradley fan - year in and year out. They can never admit that a team lined up and whipped their butts.....especially those lard butted players they have. I'm surprised they haven't pulled out the old "refs beat us" mantra they like to use so much. We've been trying to tell these Bradley folks for weeks the only worthy team they played was Polk, who also whipped their tail at Bradley Stadium. Now that they're about to get into the meat of their schedule - which started with Loudon - you'll watch Bradley's normal and expected descent, losing about 3 more games.

But never fear, next August it will be a new Bradley team, whom these Bear fans will convince themselves will run the table! Check back then for some hysterical posts! :thumb:

Since when does school size mean better football? Yeah...you have more to choose from and more funding, but doesnt necessarily mean you have more skill. As a 6A team..maybe the all-mighty Hairy Owls need to play Loudon, CAK, or even Alcoa....may be a little humbling for you. 3A is TOUGH ...don't belittle us because we live and play in a smaller area. I'm for the Bears on this one! I think they have a great team and good skill....don't let BigHairyOwl intimidate you...Bears are higher on the food chain :thumb:

No body said D-Flo is not doing a good job!!!!! Commenting on play calling, can be done every week--win or loss!!! Thats why we pay six bucks to sit in the stands and second guess! It does not mean that we are not happy with the progress. Correct me if im wrong , but i thought forums by design , were for talking about the game good or bad. I AM A BEAR FAN from way way back---through a couple of good years and a lot of BAD, Not a fair weather fan that shows up on home coming and the first game of each year!!!!! Or even worse the so called fans that pay to get in and sit on their butt for the entire game and cant cheer for anything other than a TD. Crowd noise helps !!! IDIOTS. I will not sit by and not comment on the truth. If you want a thread where all you do is kiss the staffs butt---start a new thread. A fan is short for fanatic--by definition we go over board. As far as blitznbuc and those loud mouth bird fans(benny monroe suck ups) oh yeah former Raider fans that now bash them, If you suddenly stop exisiting no one in the Bear family would care. This is a Bear - Loudon Thread , we may question each other--and thats ok , but its not ok for you. Why dont you spend more time supporting your team and less bashing ours. Calling us over-rated is as stupid as a Owl for a mascot. We are not rated--our record is what puts BC in front of the rest of the district. And yes our schedule is why we are in front right now........ nothing more nothing less. And let me say this one more time, loud and clear , no 3a school has kicked our butt this year!!!!!!! we lost by 7 to a good Polk team and lost by 4 to a good Loudon team. Nobody is giving the owls a hard time for a late rally to beat a good 4a team!! Last but not least Bryce Copeland plays becouse he is the best overall QB!!!Yes his dad and D-Flo are friends , but that doesnt mean a darn thing. If you think that someone is better ,name them, and name your self!!!!! GO BEARS :thumb::(:(

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Bradley has played 2 good football teams. 2 losses

Now all of those Bradley Bears 'buzz' words start flying around: POLITICAL FAVORITES PLAY CALLING

This is the same drama at Bear football land that I have witnessed since the early 90s. Bradley might win 1 more football game: vs. Walker Valley.... I came up with that assumption by comparing both teams' losses to 3A Polk Co. Polk squeeked by BC. Polk killed W valley. BC might beat Walker Valley if that freshman QB is not still laying in the turf at The Nest after they play Ooltewah.

Ooltewah says, " Bring any little ole 3A team down. We will abuse them." Maplewood (team Owls played last night) would beat Bradley by 60, Loudon by 45, and Polk Co. 44. Get a grip you bunch of midget schools.