Bradley Central vs. Loudon

volntn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am looking forward to a great game. i dont know much about BC but sounds like good competition! Hopefully Loudon will play like the team i know they are and make us proud! Loudon had a bad night last fri against CAK and that was in NO WAY representative of how well Loudon plays. So let neither team be underestimated tomorrow night! Good luck to all :popcorneater:

Bradley Central vs. Loudon

I think Bradley has a chance to go all the way this year.

This team has so much talent and depth, it is unreal, any time you can start a freshman at QB and go 4-0 you must know that you have a great team around him.

There is not one player winning these games for the Bears, Its been a team effort.

Also There are some players sitting on the bench that could start and play well on any other team.

And finally the key ingredient!! The coaching staff seem to really know how to use the talent they have to win games. If the Coaches stay focused and keep the players driven to win, This will be a season to remember for a long long time.

Who is Bradley Offensive play caller? Congrats to all those coaches who play the politic games from Pee-Wee on up you have driven more kids out of football in this county than should be allowed. What used to be a county with at least 4 different Leagues we are down to one with not that many teams. There are still a few coaches Who understand football is not about winning a 7 &-8 yr old game but building and teaching, not promoting One kid or running up the score on kids that may or may not end up playing on the same team! Please start thinking team, the same kids your promoting will end up benefiting right along with the others. Just my honest opinion. I know what they say about. ;)

Playing Loudon??????????

Way to go Coach Floyd. Another powder puff game. I just hope you win this one (wink wink, Polk Co.).

I can't believe the AD let Floyd get away with this schedule.

Who's next? Silverdale Academy? Oh, never mind. The Bears already scrimmaged them this year.

Powder Puff?? I didn't see any girls out there tonight.....I saw 2 really good teams playing hard til the end.

Besides Phish...maybe u should come watch our girls "POWDER PUFF" game coming up soon...they can get pretty physical without the protection of pads. ;) My daughter sported bruises and a busted lip last year!

GO BIG RED!

Coaches please learn from this loss!

Albert Einstein Quotes. Insanity: is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Why would we hand the ball off 5 yards deep when we were on the 1 yard line? when Loudon had a nine man front our center could have pushed forward for 1 yard for the QB sneak and you would have still made one of your friends happy!!

What offense adjustments were made at half time??

We could not get separation at wide out and if we could have we could not get the ball to them, our freshman QB was not on tonight but he is a freshman with a freshman arm and freshman legs, he is a good QB for a freshman but we have bigger, stronger, faster, and smarter QB's on the team.

and yet the same personal kept going on the field.

Come on coaches! we know and you know that we have QB's with with bigger arms and wide outs with faster legs and fresh legs sitting on the bench yet were to afraid, to proud or to political to let any other player make a play for the {TEAM} yes that is right I said TEAM

you can hide players on the field or leave them In the whole game when you play weaker teams

but If you wanna win the big games coming up you better put {all things aside} and let some of your other play makers make plays at least give {YOUR starting picks} a break every now and then to keep fresh legs on the field

winning solves almost everything, but losing will tear this team down so fast that you could loose the rest of your games

I hear you preach to the kids to not complain about playing time were they play and about being a team player. Do you preach this for the right reasons or because you do not want them to talk about favoritism. A good coach would say don't complain, but no one will follow a losing team no matter how much you preach .

after all is said and done you are the coach and you should make the calls and your team and the Bradley Fans are hoping you will make the calls that will lead them to victory.

but remember Albert Einstein Quote. Insanity: is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Don't be to proud, to afraid, or to political to make the right calls, do something different and win the rest of your games for everyone that is a part of this team.