Bradley Central vs. Loudon

volntn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched two good teams play to a 14 - 10 game. My team lost!! I would still rather be a Bear fan than Benny Monroe suck up(or Owl fan regardless of record) are you enjoying being the second place team to BC? Thats some really nice comments about our Freshman QB, why dont you come over to the visitor side in a couple of weeks and tell his Dad.You are truely pathetic! :thumb::thumb:

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Bradley has played 2 good football teams. 2 losses

Now all of those Bradley Bears 'buzz' words start flying around: POLITICAL FAVORITES PLAY CALLING

This is the same drama at Bear football land that I have witnessed since the early 90s. Bradley might win 1 more football game: vs. Walker Valley.... I came up with that assumption by comparing both teams' losses to 3A Polk Co. Polk squeeked by BC. Polk killed W valley. BC might beat Walker Valley if that freshman QB is not still laying in the turf at The Nest after they play Ooltewah.

Ooltewah says, " Bring any little ole 3A team down. We will abuse them." Maplewood (team Owls played last night) would beat Bradley by 60, Loudon by 45, and Polk Co. 44. Get a grip you bunch of midget schools.

Midget schools? Abuse them? Beat Bradley by 60 but Loudon by 45?? How do u get these figures when Loudon only beat Bradley by 4? Wow...you need a SERIOUS reality check!! I think Bradley has a good program. I would absolutely LOVE to see the bears slaughter the owls. And really......who the heck picked the OWL as a mascot???

In case everyone out there did not know, there is POLITICAL FAVORITES at every school just more at Bradley than most schools in this area. I just thought because of the amount of talent at Bradley they would still be able to win and if not then Floyd would swallow his POLITICAL FAVORITES pride and do the right thing for the team

. but i guess it is if all else fails keep the booster club kids happy. I wonder how they do it in Ooltewah or the other winning schools yes Bradley is 4-2 , but the training wheels could be about to come off,

Are we doing what we can to keep everyone happy and hope to win? or are we doing what ever it takes to win ?

winning will not keep everyone happy, but it will give you a win, and it will stop alot of the bad talk about you as a coach. Is this job a landing spot or a stepping stone in any case you better start making better decisions on the field ,or you may not have many options to choose from.

Your players are not stupid nor are they in little league any more where they dont know the difference between trying to show case players holding players back and doing everything you can to win.

If you want a chance to win a few more games this year

make a promise to your football players this week that everyone's position is at risk , make them start fighting for there positions instead of just handing them out like gifts, make them hungry to play instead of letting them threaten to quit over playing time. Dont be afraid to make anyone mad they cant say anything if you win. NO ONE LIKES TO LOSS WHEN THEY KNOW THEY SHOULD HAVE WON.

You need to come to practice a little more, before you say Floyd is playing favorites!! I think every kid on the team has had a shot at starting! The scrimmage and game tapes will atest to it. As far as booster kids playing-- only 2 kids start , a couple get to play some, and most only play on mondays. Lets be honest , we are a better than average team, and we cant afford penaltys, dropped balls,or sellfish players. Yes kids get mad , and want to quit--Coach Floyd deals with those as fairly as possible in my opinion. Go Bears Beat Soddy!!!! :popcorneater:

I have seen enough to know that this team has talent, but not all of the best players are on the field or not playing where they would be the most successful, if you have been there as much as you act like you have then you know this as well.

I hope the Bears win I really do but there is favorites being played no matter what anyone says.

just like our QB any other freshman would not even had the chance, he is good for a freshman but there are other kids asked to tryout for QB and was not even given a chance, Smiley is one and The new kid from Rhea and what about Davis he did not play bad he got hurt, but I guess it just worked out just right to let that happen.

positions should be challenged for every day and every week but its really not done that way.

but I am not the coach that asked the kids to close their eyes and say prayer at the end of each football day. prayer is not a bad thing but the same coach needs to pray at night before he goes to sleep and when he does is he able to say I did the right thing by every kid today, everyone has had a fair chance and I did everything I could to make each kid and the TEAM successful.

I also say go Bears beat Soddy ,but with out changes we will lose

I have seen enough to know that this team has talent, but not all of the best players are on the field or not playing where they would be the most successful, if you have been there as much as you act like you have then you know this as well.

I hope the Bears win I really do but there is favorites being played no matter what anyone says.

just like our QB any other freshman would not even had the chance, he is good for a freshman but there are other kids asked to tryout for QB and was not even given a chance, Smiley is one and The new kid from Rhea and what about Davis he did not play bad he got hurt, but I guess it just worked out just right to let that happen.

positions should be challenged for every day and every week but its really not done that way.

but I am not the coach that asked the kids to close their eyes and say prayer at the end of each football day. prayer is not a bad thing but the same coach needs to pray at night before he goes to sleep and when he does is he able to say I did the right thing by every kid today, everyone has had a fair chance and I did everything I could to make each kid and the TEAM successful.

I also say go Bears beat Soddy ,but with out changes we will lose

Your freshman QB's father told several his son would be starting before the season started. Bradley is still the same - politics and who you know.

Obviously I have not been around the Bear program before this season. I suppose that so much negativity about a school or their coach and even their players that are children, lest we forget, is healthy for some folks that love to talk about their team. I have heard the talking and the jealousies when my kids played at a Chattanooga high school in the early to mid nineties. When your child is a starter, you're on cloud nine and you feel on top of the world. When they are not starters or not getting an opportunity to play it can be troublesome, especially if you are an involved parent. However, remaining negative about "your program" ie; continually complaining about playing time and play calling and who is playing, can eat up your program like a cancer. All Bradley fans and supporters alike should be celebrating that "our" program has an opportunity to be winners this season. Regardless of what grade the quarterback is in or who should be playing or what the play calls should be. Coach Floyd and his staff are professionals and are human, earning a living by teaching and coaching "our kids" to the best of their abilities so they in turn can lead productive and meaningful lives as men. I will remain positive and support "our team" for better or for worse because we do have boys on this squad that are winners and leaders. We will have fun...

You are correct about Smiley, will hall, aj white, matt white , chandler bennet can throw the ball a country mile and throw it hard enough to break fingers. And not one of the kids i just named have all the assets needed to play QB!!! We have a pretty good staff , some better than others and at one point we had six kids trying to play qb , what a waste of time,three good and the rest were not qbs!!! They moved to other positions and are playing, one quit(becouse that is what he does). Blitznbuc: if Copeland made that statement like you claim, that sounds like a confident dad, you make him sound like nostradamus. I will disagree with you about changes, with epperson back this week , off. will be better. The only changes needed are attitudes players, parents, fans!! I take out my frustrations on the key board after we loose, but i also preceed each rant by saying its easier to second guess than do it on the field at game speed.As far as prayer by our coaches at night --- If you knew anything about Coach Floyd, you would know how much he does for these kids---on the field---off the field---during the off season---For two thirds of the team he is the only father figure they have!!! Do i think he is perfect ?NO does he try heck Yes. If you think your omnishent, they have applications at the Main Office!!!

Obviously I have not been around the Bear program before this season. I suppose that so much negativity about a school or their coach and even their players that are children, lest we forget, is healthy for some folks that love to talk about their team. I have heard the talking and the jealousies when my kids played at a Chattanooga high school in the early to mid nineties. When your child is a starter, you're on cloud nine and you feel on top of the world. When they are not starters or not getting an opportunity to play it can be troublesome, especially if you are an involved parent. However, remaining negative about "your program" ie; continually complaining about playing time and play calling and who is playing, can eat up your program like a cancer. All Bradley fans and supporters alike should be celebrating that "our" program has an opportunity to be winners this season. Regardless of what grade the quarterback is in or who should be playing or what the play calls should be. Coach Floyd and his staff are professionals and are human, earning a living by teaching and coaching "our kids" to the best of their abilities so they in turn can lead productive and meaningful lives as men. I will remain positive and support "our team" for better or for worse because we do have boys on this squad that are winners and leaders. We will have fun...

Bradley's problems go far beyond certain parents. The entire political machine in Bradley Co. (County Commissioners, School Board Members, and influential people. Bradley has had some good coaches who are good men. Ever wonder why they don't stay there long?