Bradley Central vs. Loudon

volntn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our freshman QB was not on tonight but he is a freshman with a freshman arm and freshman legs, he is a good QB for a freshman but we have bigger, stronger, faster, and smarter QB's on the team.

and yet the same personal kept going on the field.

Come on coaches! we know and you know that we have QB's with with bigger arms and wide outs with faster legs and fresh legs sitting on the bench yet were to afraid.

This is the dumbest comment a parent could make of a child who thinks that their kid can QB obviously not....actually it humors me? Were you watching the same game I was...I do believe Copeland was the one who gained the yardage on the TD that put us ahead you moron Copeland is hands down the best QB Bradley has seen since a Copeland was QB last. I know this and I don't even has a kid that plays.

I agree young Copeland has done a good job for a freshmen. You are entiltled to your opinion but... His uncle was the last Copeland (95 or 96 I think) to QB the Bears and he lead them to the playoffs(5 or 7 OT Loss vs. Farragut). But lets not forget in 99 Chad Smith threw for over 1,000 yds. and a Region Championship with a 9-1 regular season record before losing in the first round of the playoffs and Al Morris who lead the Bears with 1,000 yds passing and 600 yds rushing to the QuarterFinals losing to eventual state champs Red Bank. Morris also started as defensive back and kick/punt returner. I think these were the last three times the Bears have been in the playoffs. So while young Copeland is doing a good job for a freshmen he still has a way to go. The good thing is he has three more years. Thats just my opinion. I also agree no need for parents to point fingers at other childern on the team. We need to stick together and support the Bears this week against Soddy Daisy. Go Bears

I would liketo put this in perspective . There is a family who just lost their son( in another county ) The circumstances are tragic,that is all I will say. If I've affended anyone on here I am truly sorry. Don't take what is said on here to serious. My thoughts go out to the families who have lost children overseas to give us the freedom to even watch games, they deserve us all to step back and look at our own faults and try to be worthy of the sacrifices they have made. Shame on us all for waisting what they have paid so great a cost for..

Football is a team sport,not a "my kid" sport, very bad post calling out the QB. Anyone who would do this is not a true Bear.
or Bearette, you slipped up , we know who your are!

Well tell "we" to come up and say Hi..I sit in the reserved section about 7 rows up and I havent missed over a handful of home games in over 30 years. We can cheer for our team together. Bears or Bearettes..I dont care,as long as its black and gold. I like watching both. I dont like to see people bad mouthing the kids or coaches.