Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

BatmanDB

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The South boys couldn't play DB and the refs too and about Chris Sensabaugh showboating in the inzone with all his flips, he better be careful he might break something! You don't fly to high, that you don't fall.The DB players played dirty ball poking at other teams eyes , grabbing crotches, come on that's dirty football and DR is ridiculous. There is such a thing as KARMA. And I sure didn't see any of South's coaches standing up for their boys either when they knew what was going on out there. Seems like SC has a thing about DB he needs to work out.And DB's band playing when South had the ball very unclassy. You all deserved to win. But you need a reality check because I think you are 2-4 and you still Science Hill and TN High. Think about THAT :evil:

well here it is, I knew it would come :roflol: . Excuses,Excuses, Excuses!!!!!!! why do you think our guy got ejected there bright one? Because one of your boys tried to punch him in the crotch and he was gonna take his head off. #57 punched our guys in the ribs after several tackles.....get a life and stop your crying. You guys got man handled and thats a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a moron!!!!! You call The band playing when South had the ball unclassy.Let me repeat.....your a MORON :evil: .

No offense to the South fans, which I know a lot of and they are a great group of people, but talking about class from a Sullivan South fan? If you had the chance you'd run the score up 100-0 against a pee wee team. DB... pretty much the same thing. It's football. Karma does come around and talking and saying you are big and bad comes back to bite you. I had a feeling from the way the fans were talking this year from the South side that they were in for a rude awakening. You can't sit there and look at someone's record and tell if they are good or not. Look at UT's QB.... looked great in HS...because he was playing against a bunch of scrubs. DB has a tough schedule, I will be the first to say that. They should be 4-2, possibly 5-1 at this point. South has had a rough schedule as well, and honestly I was wondering when the first team would step up and beat them. Cockiness and strutting get you no where, action is all that matters. Take a look two weeks ago and DB can tell you that about Boone.

Two schools, two great programs, South fans will be eating crow, DB fans just got the momentum they needed to finish the season strong.

Like I first said you deserve the win but running your mouth and I won't feel that way. Because you get classier by the minute. First Class all the way. :roflol:

You started the mouth running a month ago, we're just getting started. Who cares, ? everyone hates us anyway. We're used to it...you might as well get used to it too.

Like to see the top dog knocked off. But actually they aren't really, never!

South could not contain CS like Bonne did. A top Pre season All State LB could have done the job but did'nt. I've seen the film TG! MD and BS did. DB put up more points, But so did Boone!

Hats off to GC and his boys. Win out, Tenn High and Science Hill.

Don't you just hate when the're no guarentees on the outcome of a season, Breeds the competion that makes my blood boil.

Get ready Science Hill....You're Not Playing Crockett next Week!

I may be a moron as you called it. But a team that needs their BANDS help isn't much of a team. And I wouldn't making excuses, I said you deserved to win or can't people from DB read! Who's the moron now!!

YOU :evil:

YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!!! WE DON'T NEED THE BAND TO WIN, WE ARE JUST PRIVLEGDE TO HAVE A GIFTED ONE TO SUPPORT US. HOW DOES A BAD HELP YOU WIN? NO DIFFERENT THAN A STUDENT SECTION CHEERING. yOU SOUND JEALOUS :evil: .

THIS IS WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE. YOU DESERVE TO WIN.....BUT....BUT.....BUT. YOUR KID MUST PLAY IN THE SS BAND :roflol: .

The South boys couldn't play DB and the refs too and about Chris Sensabaugh showboating in the inzone with all his flips, he better be careful he might break something! You don't fly to high, that you don't fall.The DB players played dirty ball poking at other teams eyes , grabbing crotches, come on that's dirty football and DR is ridiculous. There is such a thing as KARMA. And I sure didn't see any of South's coaches standing up for their boys either when they knew what was going on out there. Seems like SC has a thing about DB he needs to work out.And DB's band playing when South had the ball very unclassy. You all deserved to win. But you need a reality check because I think you are 2-4 and you still Science Hill and TN High. Think about THAT :thumb:

If I remember correctly South only had 3 penalties for 35 yrds. DB had 13 penalties 110 yrds. And about "KARMA", I think I heard alot of talk about that the past two weeks didn't I? Well as it turned out all the "KARMA" was in DB's favor. And as for our band..............I would put our band against your football team any day of the week and win. Mo-Ron of the Week :roflol: