Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

BatmanDB

I'd take a one point win in a down pour right now!! One of the best games DB has played in the last few years was a Campbell county in a cold rain last year.I'll never forget the crazy old woman that walked in front of me and Adams after the game and said{GOOD GAME CAMPBELL county!!},we looked at each other in disbelief,I said it was granny Clampett on the jug.

I was there at that game and I remember seeing this lady --- you are right! Long drive there but I always looked forward to it! My sons had some of their best games there. A 1 point win is always good, if DB gets the "bugs" out of their game then this will be a 2 touchdown game!

ROLL Tribe!

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks as if it could be a wet one tonight, to which it doesn't give one team an advantage over the other. I do know that this is the 3rd time in 4 years that DB has been at the castle, wonder how that came about???? THS has always been and will always be a force to recon with! Make no mistake, if you do not play good ball against them then you will be on the low scoring outcome side. DB has won the last 5 in a row knowing this simple rule and no doubt will bring their "A" game tonight! The dominance continues.

PS: Boone is nowhere near as good as they think they are!

DB 27

THS 13

ROLL TRIBE!

I'd take a one point win in a down pour right now!! One of the best games DB has played in the last few years was a Campbell county in a cold rain last year.I'll never forget the crazy old woman that walked in front of me and Adams after the game and said{GOOD GAME CAMPBELL county!!},we looked at each other in disbelief,I said it was granny Clampett on the jug.

You all need to be posting in the DB-Tn High thread so Cap can tell you how wrong you are. :thumb:

Looks as if it could be a wet one tonight, to which it doesn't give one team an advantage over the other. I do know that this is the 3rd time in 4 years that DB has been at the castle, wonder how that came about???? THS has always been and will always be a force to recon with! Make no mistake, if you do not play good ball against them then you will be on the low scoring outcome side. DB has won the last 5 in a row knowing this simple rule and no doubt will bring their "A" game tonight! The dominance continues.

DB 27

THS 13

ROLL TRIBE!

You all need to be posting in the DB-Tn High thread so Cap can tell you how wrong you are. :thumb:

We are posting on the DB-TN High thread - check it out- it's time that this puppy is laid to rest until next year!

ROLL TRIBE!

Here's the point Cap . There's a new sheriff in town you may know him as Stacy Carter the coach who brought the spread offense to Ralph Nelson's 9-1 Sullivan East team. Have you checked their records since he went to South? Coincidental? Not. We've beaten you under Carter for the last 4 years and only 2 of those were with CP. With Jake Logue and Aaron St. Clair we would beat you again this year. But we'll never know unfortunately. I would still not give up on this year's game however. You guys are loaded with the best talent I've seen at Viking High since 04 and yes I've seen you play this year. If you don't get us this year you might as well find a fall Friday night bowling league or poker party cause the well is about to run dry over there. I've seen em and it's slim pickins.

Oh yea… I saw you’re your “new sheriff” IN ACTION last Friday night. Came in pimpin like Andy, and left looking like Barney. Looks like the “New Sheriff” needs to keep his note pad out because DADDY was speakin in Death Valley Friday night. :thumb: And OMG…OK Crawdad you beat us 4 time! Which brings the grand total of times South has won a game against the Vikings to what…. 5 :lol: in the last 15 years?!!!!! Do you see how laughable your big picture is. Face it… Souths on the part of the hill that you don’t have to peddle on as far as success of your teams go. You better get use to it. :thumb:

DB 27

THS 13

ROLL TRIBE!

Anybody got some Roach spray??!! :thumb: