CROCKETT VS. SOUTH GREEN

DCblevins55

Crockett put up 48 points last week. I think they will be able to hang with SG. I think it will come down to turnovers.

SG put up 29 on Greeneville, averaged over 50 points a game until then. Just being realistic, I dont know that Crockett can keep up just because they scored 48 once.

And Greeneville put up 59 and cld have been 79...Sg offense is good but Defense is lacking...If DC runs like greeneville did and has a good solid D then it will be another long night for Sg...Also if you get to the qb he will fumble many times...Goodluck to both and Devils miss ya Crockett

Yeah it was nice having that guaranteed W every year......Man you should NOT compare our win over SG to the Crockett W over Volunteer...they gave up 32 to Volunteer... and I guarantee the Falcon's offensive output isn't near what SG's is. Susong and the boys will get back everything they give up against DC and then some. I say SG by a td or 2 in a high scoring affair.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SG put up 29 on Greeneville, averaged over 50 points a game until then. Just being realistic, I dont know that Crockett can keep up just because they scored 48 once.

And Greeneville put up 59 and cld have been 79...Sg offense is good but Defense is lacking...If DC runs like greeneville did and has a good solid D then it will be another long night for Sg...Also if you get to the qb he will fumble many times...Goodluck to both and Devils miss ya Crockett

Obviously, you just dont like SG because you have some of the dumbest posts about them. You do not know football very well, it is apparent. Do you ever think before you type??? Might wanna consider it.

Also, I agree barb. SG offense will come out firing, and the D has to be better than last week, they cant get any worse. I look for it to be a high point game and SG to take control in the second half.

Obviously, you just dont like SG because you have some of the dumbest posts about them. You do not know football very well, it is apparent. Do you ever think before you type??? Might wanna consider it.

Also, I agree barb. SG offense will come out firing, and the D has to be better than last week, they cant get any worse. I look for it to be a high point game and SG to take control in the second half.

Now LY in all fairness, he has dumb posts on all the threads....he doesn't just limit his mo-ronosity (made that one up just for him) to SG or even the county schools

"Yeah it was nice having that guaranteed W every year......"

Guaranteed W every year? If I recall correctly DC beat the Devils 3 years ago and even shut them out. (down year, young team, blah blah blah) I know it was a once in a long time thing, but we still won.

Volunteer has played a few tough teams so far in Besty 5-0, Sullivan North 4-1, and Science Hill.

They have a good QB and a good athlete in number 88.

I'm not sold on Crockett yet. They have played a weak schedule so far like SG. They lost a game they should have won in Sullivan East, beat two teams they should have beat, and lost to a very good Tn High team. (Tn High may be the best in the conference....time will tell).

Now LY in all fairness, he has dumb posts on all the threads....he doesn't just limit his mo-ronosity (made that one up just for him) to SG or even the county schools

True barb, but ya gotta admit most of his dumb comments are toward county schools. When he says something dumb regarding Gville it just make him look stupid :popcorneater: ... Any ways I hope the Rebs come out to play this week!

well i agree with barb volunteer wasnt no slouch they playd some tuff teams pretty tuff and cradic is not a bad player he threw for 258 yards suson cant be a whole lot better and im sorry 1 ant as quick as 88 who rushed for 101 yards so yes they can b copaird to volunteer easly sg hasnt had the toughfest of scheldul ether whod they play that so good north green souldnt even have a team. i think we ready to play foot ball they better b ready up there on "rebel hill". CUZZZZZZZZZZZZ WE ARE :thumb: