Catholic @ Webb

Irish423

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the catholic kids prove yet again why they are infamously hated by all the schools in knoxville.

thats because they think their better than everyone else, because they pay money to go to a catholic school.... well, to let you know their not..

Put them one on one in a fight with anybody, and they'll get their #### beat just as easily as someone else would. But, NOOO, their better than everyone.

First off donthate and 7NaRow you both better hope that Waters doesn't find out who you are he's not really some one you want to start stuff with and attacking someone personally is just beyond me this is a high school football game seriously people. And second i don't understand how you could get on here and say that Caleb blance will not be a factor in this game u must be high or stupid thats like saying dorian Cozart's not really black. Webb wins this one by 14.

I'm a fan of high school sports and a parent of two teenage boys who play the game and I read the posts because I like to catch up on kids that my boys played with when they were smaller. I can only say that I'm disappointed with the character of some of you people. High school sports are supposed to be fun and you guys take all of the excitement out of it with the personal insults that are being thrown out here on this post. This game is supposed to be one of the best games of the year and it seems to me that it always comes down to the last couple if not the last play of the game. It's fine to take shots at each other on the field, let your play speak for itself and try to have a little class off the field would ya. Webb and Catholic are both good schools that deserve better and these aren't payed athletes who can absorb this cr@p these are high school kids. Lets talk about the game.