MOORE CO. VS EAGLEVILLE

RAIDERFAN4LIFE

Moore co. is gonna be hungry after a hard loss.The defense kept us in the game,but Huntland had a good defense also.The Raiders will be working hard this week to be ready for Eagleville,we need a win this week because are schedule gets tougher as the season goes on.I was glad to see all of the fans we had Friday night and I hope they all continue to support our young men.

Moore co. is gonna be hungry after a hard loss.The defense kept us in the game,but Huntland had a good defense also.The Raiders will be working hard this week to be ready for Eagleville,we need a win this week because are schedule gets tougher as the season goes on.I was glad to see all of the fans we had Friday night and I hope they all continue to support our young men.

I thought both teams had a good crowd friday night. The game was an old fashioned slobber knocker. My Hornets just outlasted the raiders. Both teams played extremely hard and with exceptional class. Good luck to the raiders the rest of the season. GO HORNETS