Morristown West v.s Morristown East?

number10

Obviously you are making fun of some comments, we made about players playing both-ways.

Now let's get back to talking about the game, who care what team is wearing what.

Keys to the game:

1) Who will control the line of scrimmage.

2) Can Morristown East offense score enought points against Morristown West defense.

East will move the football,the question, will they finish drives.

3) Special teams- kickoff returns-punting..ect

overall I think Morristown West special teams maybe better, but East's has the better kickoff

return team.

4) Turnovers

5) Morristown East defense, will they come to play. East's wins most score contest, but beating

West will require some stops.

6) Coaching- What teams makes the best ajustment durning the game.

7) Will East's have Tee-Howell at 70% or will he be 90%. Tee makes East's offense hard to stop.

GO CANES! :hungry:

I haven't seen either team play this year, and I could have told you these were the keys to the game. Coaching, turnovers, defense, points scored, controlling the line of scrimmage? These are the keys to any football game. What you've said here is essentially nothing.

transplant is the most intelligent poster on this thread/website.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen either team play this year, and I could have told you these were the keys to the game. Coaching, turnovers, defense, points scored, controlling the line of scrimmage? These are the keys to any football game. What you've said here is essentially nothing.

transplant is the most intelligent poster on this thread/website.

Mr. T that is my point. The keys to every game are about the same. :hungry:

This may be a hard one for the Canes to win. We will just have to see how it plays out.

This may be a hard one for the Canes to win.

What's up canefan72? you are normally very positive about East's chance of winning.You never gave me an practice up-date, on the return of Tee-Howell or #40 Matt Helton. Will they be close to full speed?

No need to giving too much of the game plan away, but has the defense looked better in practice?

Weather is calling for rain, both teams played in the rain in their last game. This should' nt affect

the outcome. The rain could hurt the turnout.

I plan on going to the freshman game tonight, I hope to see you there. Go Canes! :roflol:

Lets see if I've got this right... the weather is going to be mild, no its going to rain, the keys to the game are...the same as every other game in the world. It's going to be close, no its going to be a blow-out, it's going to be a high scoring affair because neither team has a very good defense, it's going to be the first game ever decided by the color of the uniforms the teams are wearing(?). What in the world have I been reading here? All that's needed to be said is that it IS the biggest game in East Tennessee this week and it WILL be a typical East - West match-up. Lets just hope that there are no serious injuries and that both teams will play up to their potential so that West has no excuses when they get beat AGAIN by the Beast from East... Go Canes. Lets go really old school and see if anyone remembers....Leonards Losers---West by 7. :roflol: