Giles vs. Hickman

bobcat111

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview is much much better than Hickman County. Fairview beat Harpeth 28-0. Harpeth beat Hickman County 56-13. The Yellow Jackets are for real and they'll be the toughest game for Giles in the district. They are from the same county as Page and have similar type of players as does Page. We all know Page has played Giles very competitive in recent years.

As for Giles vs Hickman I would say Giles wins the game by 5-6 touchdowns easily. They are just too big, too strong, and too skilled for Hickman to handle :thumb:

I think this will be an exciting match up between two teams that haven't played each other in a while. I've been following GC and they look nigh unto unstoppable this year. The game I saw vs Shelbyville absolutely blew my mind with how skilled this team is. I haven't seen Hickman Co. play but the consensus is that they're a pretty good football team. That being said, from what I have read and seen I just can't believe this Hickman County team can match up with the Bobcats, I just can't. I think Giles County has WAY too many weapons in their arsenal on both the offensive and defensive sides of the football and there's no way Hickman County can hold them off.

I'll say Giles wins by an undisputable margin.

Go UTRFC and Go Cats!

Giles easy. Hickman is rebuilding, lost a ton of talent almost everywhere. Depth will be an issue also. Watch Lewis play some of the bigger schools ie: Page, Springhill and depth won out. Page half time 13-13. Spinghill 14-12. They just kept rolling in fresh players while Lewis just had the same core group, eventually it caught up to them.

If Hickman could even keep this one close it would surprise me.

Somebody tell me....what does Hickman County bring to the game. Running , pass game, defense....what?

hickman county is a power run team. in the win against marshall #22 nathan davis ran for over 300 yards.they love running it threw the middle. they only threw one pass the whole game and it was on a fake punt. through 4 games Davis has over 700 yards 9 td's and 6 fumbles.

Somebody tell me....what does Hickman County bring to the game. Running , pass game, defense....what?

hickman county is a power run team. in the win against marshall #22 nathan davis ran for over 300 yards.they love running it threw the middle. they only threw one pass the whole game and it was on a fake punt. through 4 games Davis has over 700 yards 9 td's and 6 fumbles.

That doesn't sound like anything we can't handle. We may need for our inside linebackers to step up there game a bit and we sure could stand to jump on a few of those fumbles. I don't know the numbers, but it does seem that we could improve on our turnover ratio numbers this year.

Looking forward to tomorrow night!

That doesn't sound like anything we can't handle. We may need for our inside linebackers to step up there game a bit and we sure could stand to jump on a few of those fumbles. I don't know the numbers, but it does seem that we could improve on our turnover ratio numbers this year.

Looking forward to tomorrow night!

Our D-line should be able to stop the 700 yard rusher. With that in mind the game's not even close. Giles wins 42-17.