Giles vs. Hickman

bobcat111

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final 56 - 0

And now before anyone even starts the padding smack know this. No starter played after the half. (Lone exception is sophomore #10 the JV QB). At least nine underclassmen were rotating into the game midway through the 1st and the 2nd. The 4th saw several freshmen. The knock on this group in the spring and the early fall was they were a slow starting team. No more. This group is wide open at the kickoff. Good job men and a good Fairview team comes to town next week. I know they will be ready.

:!::!::lol::P

WOW! It has been a long time since i have seen a team dominated in that way. Hickman's best chance to score was on the first play of the game, man was wide open on a gadget play and they missed him, that was the only real chance they had. Congrats to the cats for a solid victory, but a big attaboy to the JV and freshman for closing out the shutout the second half good job men!

In hopes we keep our focus, stay strong to the test we are the target. Must say when the mercy rule kicks in the game really speeds up. Hope Hickman had a safe trip home with no injuries.

OK guys, what's your insight? I figured Page was going to be the last toughest test on the schedule till at least the second round of the playoffs. I just looked them up on unapproved website and they have beaten Waverly and Marshall County.

giles county-56 Hickman- a big fat 0