District 14 A

volfan007

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, the Lady Jackets went cold in the second half. The first half looked really good. But, the second half was not good at all....except defensively. I knew it would be hard to win at Gleason. Maybe we can do better tomorrow night at Dresden.

It's hard going into Gleason and coming out with a win..We've played them in years past and usually a typical Gleason team..pass the ball around enough until they get the shot they want...try to keep teams in the 30's to low 40's..Always play good defense and are very well coached.. Bradford is another place..Very tough to go to Bradford and come home with a win..Congrats to Gleason..In my mind ..I thought Greenfield may win this game about 50-44..But looks like another talented Gleason team..Maybe it's not too bad having them in the other district..One less very talented team to try to have to beat out and finish high in the district..

Yea, the Lady Jackets went cold in the second half. The first half looked really good. But, the second half was not good at all....except defensively. I knew it would be hard to win at Gleason. Maybe we can do better tomorrow night at Dresden.

It's hard going into Gleason and coming out with a win..We've played them in years past and usually a typical Gleason team..pass the ball around enough until they get the shot they want...try to keep teams in the 30's to low 40's..Always play good defense and are very well coached.. Bradford is another place..Very tough to go to Bradford and come home with a win..Congrats to Gleason..In my mind ..I thought Greenfield may win this game about 50-44..But looks like another talented Gleason team..Maybe it's not too bad having them in the other district..One less very talented team to try to have to beat out and finish high in the district..

Well coached is right. I knew Frasier was good, but to coach that team from off the bench was amazing. lol

AWWW HUFFY.....you are too much LOL!!!!! In other words you think Coach Frazier is doing a fabulous job from the stands huh!!!! Thought Greenfield would win this one.....Gleason's gameplan is tough to play against......and they do it better than anyone......minimize possessions......make no mistakes ......shoot wide open lay ups.....wide open 3's......but only after the ball has been passed many many times.......they kinda lull the D to sleep then BAM!!!!......O and ya better not foul em.....shoot high percentage from free throw line......Hard to beat them at their game......gotta make them uncomfortable and force your tempo......push it push it push it!!!!!!!!!!!

*anyway GFF get em at yalls place!!!!!

sbl

Well coached is right. I knew Frasier was good, but to coach that team from off the bench was amazing. lol

BRADFORD BEAT GLEASON IN GLEASON TONIGHT. LOW SCORING GAME WITH A LOT OF PASSING. LIKE OTHER POSTS HAVE SAID GLEASON SLOWS THE TEMPO.

Congrats on the win..And at Gleason.I saw that Bradford won 32-30 on a putback by Combs with just a few seconds left..I also saw that Bradford played a zone..Did they play a zone the whole ball game?

Check out the latest Bolus Player Rankings.....TT Flowers is the highest ranking PG.....5th highest ranked Sophomore......Ranked behind only Fussell and Rechis in our area.....(13AA or 14A)......ranked the 4th highest player from single A schools....the 3 higher are 2 srs and 1 jr.....ranked 8 ahead of Heather Griffin.....14 ahead of Molly Wallsmith.....21 ahead of Heather Butler.....Bolus is by far not a be all end all of rankings in Tn but this ranking system is pretty good.....Its an honor for her to be mentioned with all these players.....Congrats to TT and may you continue your rise on College coaches radar and to hopefully more state tourney appearances....Best of Luck to you!!!!!

sbl

Check out the latest Bolus Player Rankings.....TT Flowers is the highest ranking PG.....5th highest ranked Sophomore......Ranked behind only Fussell and Rechis in our area.....(13AA or 14A)......ranked the 4th highest player from single A schools....the 3 higher are 2 srs and 1 jr.....ranked 8 ahead of Heather Griffin.....14 ahead of Molly Wallsmith.....21 ahead of Heather Butler.....Bolus is by far not a be all end all of rankings in Tn but this ranking system is pretty good.....Its an honor for her to be mentioned with all these players.....Congrats to TT and may you continue your rise on College coaches radar and to hopefully more state tourney appearances....Best of Luck to you!!!!!

sbl

Oh my..GC Pioneer and Huffy are gonna come after you with guns a blazing...lol