Richland/Community fist fight during game

cold188

. The only reason you guys are bringing this stuff up is because this team gets caught.. props to you guys for doing it the sneaky & slimy way.   :roflol:

Could you please fill me in on the guidelines for the proper techniques for throwing punches and cheap shots. Because we never want to be called sneaky and slimy again :roflol:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Community has been known for their dirty play for several years. When players are taught to play dirty then they should expect to pay the consequences for their actions. In the paper they were encouraging more of that type of behavior when they had the last fight which they got away with. Players play the way they are coached. There is no excuse for this type of behavior. It is not just a part of the game. Maybe the administration will finally crack down on this out of control situation.

That is what I was thinking. I read in our paper when they got in the last fight and the Coach said he told the players now they have made a mistake because he seen what they could do after the fight and their emotions were flowing. I thought boy they should still be running. I know for a fact that Unionville has some high temper people out there. Everybody in Bedford County knows that and it seems that now everybody in the state is finding that out. I seen a coach from Unionville last year at a Flag Football game go across during the middle of the game and try to start a fight because they were getting beat. And by the way this coach was suppose to be a preacher. "UMM"

Some more inside info from Bedford County. One of their Volunteer Assistant Coaches was not allowed to coach at Liberty this year because he tried to fight a umpire during a 1st and 2nd grade game last year. Unionville also has a set of parents that are banned from the City park because they got into a fist fight during a Baberuth Baseball Game so they moved to Unionville so they would fit in. I also Witness a 11&12 yr old game were the coaches fans and players from Unionville were fighting with the other team that beat them because they got beat and thought they were going to have a perfect season Ya I know 11&12 yr OLds Crazy. But this is Unionville.

I hate it for the kids in Unionville. They have some very good ones also like Cody Pierce. You will not find a better person than Cody.

I love Unionville and I always will! I agree the players are frustrated, the parents are frustrated, the fans are frustrated, the coaches are frustrated, the administration is frustrated. I hate to see what is going on and I hate to hear all the negative comments about my school and our kids. First of all I AM the coach that has been called out in this post. I am the preacher that has been accused of this..."I seen a coach from Unionville last year at a Flag Football game go across during the middle of the game and try to start a fight because they were getting beat. And by the way this coach was suppose to be a preacher. "UMM" First of all let me say I am ashamed that this happened but I assure everyone that this is not how it happened. Number one at the time of the incident we were not losing we were winning. The opposing coach was doing his job but I took some of his comments personal towards our kids and myself. I did not go across to fight anyone. I took two steps towards the coach and asked him "why are you running your mouth to our kids"? It looked a lot worse than it was and the other coach and myself were flagged and play continued. At the end of the game I went the coach at mid-field after we were beaten and I said to him "That was totally my fault and I am very sorry I caused a scene" He told me to get out of his face and I then said to him "I beg you for forgiveness" and he refused. I then went to the pulpit of my church and told the congregation what happened and I begged them to forgive me. I then tried to resign from coaching but the parents and the board asked me to stay. Since that game I no longer coach from the field I stay on the side lines and I do the substitutions. By the way we won the championship for the year. I am still ashamed that this happened but it did and I still hope that coach will forgive me.

Now back to the subject of Viking football. The teams are coming. We must get this all straighened out because the youth football teams for Community are doing very well and the days of the Vikings competing are at hand. However this will only happen if we remain patient and we do not take our children to other schools. I know this will get fixed I just do not know how but even in all this I still love my school and the people of Unionville and I long for the day when pride returns and when it means something again to put the Viking on and go play for your school.

Community has been known for their dirty play for several years. When players are taught to play dirty then they should expect to pay the consequences for their actions. In the paper they were encouraging more of that type of behavior when they had the last fight which they got away with. Players play the way they are coached. There is no excuse for this type of behavior. It is not just a part of the game. Maybe the administration will finally crack down on this out of control situation.

That is what I was thinking. I read in our paper when they got in the last fight and the Coach said he told the players now they have made a mistake because he seen what they could do after the fight and their emotions were flowing. I thought boy they should still be running. I know for a fact that Unionville has some high temper people out there. Everybody in Bedford County knows that and it seems that now everybody in the state is finding that out. I seen a coach from Unionville last year at a Flag Football game go across during the middle of the game and try to start a fight because they were getting beat. And by the way this coach was suppose to be a preacher. "UMM"

Some more inside info from Bedford County. One of their Volunteer Assistant Coaches was not allowed to coach at Liberty this year because he tried to fight a umpire during a 1st and 2nd grade game last year. Unionville also has a set of parents that are banned from the City park because they got into a fist fight during a Baberuth Baseball Game so they moved to Unionville so they would fit in. I also Witness a 11&12 yr old game were the coaches fans and players from Unionville were fighting with the other team that beat them because they got beat and thought they were going to have a perfect season Ya I know 11&12 yr OLds Crazy. But this is Unionville.

I hate it for the kids in Unionville. They have some very good ones also like Cody Pierce. You will not find a better person than Cody.

I love Unionville and I always will! I agree the players are frustrated, the parents are frustrated, the fans are frustrated, the coaches are frustrated, the administration is frustrated. I hate to see what is going on and I hate to hear all the negative comments about my school and our kids. First of all I AM the coach that has been called out in this post. I am the preacher that has been accused of this..."I seen a coach from Unionville last year at a Flag Football game go across during the middle of the game and try to start a fight because they were getting beat. And by the way this coach was suppose to be a preacher. "UMM" First of all let me say I am ashamed that this happened but I assure everyone that this is not how it happened. Number one at the time of the incident we were not losing we were winning. The opposing coach was doing his job but I took some of his comments personal towards our kids and myself. I did not go across to fight anyone. I took two steps towards the coach and asked him "why are you running your mouth to our kids"? It looked a lot worse than it was and the other coach and myself were flagged and play continued. At the end of the game I went the coach at mid-field after we were beaten and I said to him "That was totally my fault and I am very sorry I caused a scene" He told me to get out of his face and I then said to him "I beg you for forgiveness" and he refused. I then went to the pulpit of my church and told the congregation what happened and I begged them to forgive me. I then tried to resign from coaching but the parents and the board asked me to stay. Since that game I no longer coach from the field I stay on the side lines and I do the substitutions. By the way we won the championship for the year. I am still ashamed that this happened but it did and I still hope that coach will forgive me.

Now back to the subject of Viking football. The teams are coming. We must get this all straighened out because the youth football teams for Community are doing very well and the days of the Vikings competing are at hand. However this will only happen if we remain patient and we do not take our children to other schools. I know this will get fixed I just do not know how but even in all this I still love my school and the people of Unionville and I long for the day when pride returns and when it means something again to put the Viking on and go play for your school.

Well Unionvegas by what you said you did all that you need to do. I have respected you for a long time keep up the good work on the field and at the church.

This program will get though this and will be better for it. Every program has gone though this at some time or another.

Thanks for your support and Thanks to everyone that is trying to help build this program :bored:

Give me a couple of days and I will get this video on youtube so everybody can see this preacher is lying again. I do not know what happen on the field but the coach that this preacher was going to fight is very competitive but has been the best coach my son has ever had. I ask our coach after the game what happen and all he would say is the other coach was upset about him having a very good baseball team the year before and it carried into this game. As all of you can see from this post from the preacher he was so proud that they won the flag championship.WOW but he forgot to mention how they made it there remember he said flag and in the semi's it look like they were going to hurt the little girl from Forrest and that was the only way they got their but anyways.

Facts

#1. Flag division Pre-K and Kindergardner coaches tring to fight about something. Boy that will teach them young kids.

#2. Volunteer coach now coaching whom was not allowed to coach at a different school because of his actions the previous year.

#3. Parents, coaches and players fighting at a ballgame after a 11&12 baseball game.

#4. Couple years back the cops were called because of a fit from the parents going to fight a player during a basketball game.

The list goes on and on. I just wish the Rutherford County line came across Unionville so they would not be in Bedford County.

Looks like these kids have learnt from the best. Congrads on winning that Flag Football Championship because it will probably be one of the only ones Unionville ever wins.

Good lordy, Old Pirate says they are some fellers that obviously have skillet slingers that keep them frustrated. :bored: Every program should be built around commitment, sportsmanship and hard play.This type of nonsense is not what the game is about. Coaches are sometimes fared up individuals and say and react thru emotions that are degrading. SP was recently involved in a game with SM where their coach made some remarks that was reportedly heard by many fans,players and coaches. The SM coach is probably a good coach but has issues with keeping emotions in tact. Regardless, the youngons need to be taught dedication,sportsmanship and commitment to respect for the game. OP says good luck to all the youngons that love the game but always keep sportsmanship as a top priority.

Give me a couple of days and I will get this video on youtube so everybody can see this preacher is lying again. I do not know what happen on the field but the coach that this preacher was going to fight is very competitive but has been the best coach my son has ever had. I ask our coach after the game what happen and all he would say is the other coach was upset about him having a very good baseball team the year before and it carried into this game. As all of you can see from this post from the preacher he was so proud that they won the flag championship.WOW but he forgot to mention how they made it there remember he said flag and in the semi's it look like they were going to hurt the little girl from Forrest and that was the only way they got their but anyways.

Facts

#1. Flag division Pre-K and Kindergardner coaches tring to fight about something. Boy that will teach them young kids.

#2. Volunteer coach now coaching whom was not allowed to coach at a different school because of his actions the previous year.

#3. Parents, coaches and players fighting at a ballgame after a 11&12 baseball game.

#4. Couple years back the cops were called because of a fit from the parents going to fight a player during a basketball game.

The list goes on and on. I just wish the Rutherford County line came across Unionville so they would not be in Bedford County.

Looks like these kids have learnt from the best. Congrads on winning that Flag Football Championship because it will probably be one of the only ones Unionville ever wins.

It doesn't matter what is on your video. Dan apologized to everyone he needed to. He admitted on here he was in the wrong. He is a good guy. He makes mistakes like we all do. He may be a preacher, but he is also human. I say leave the guy alone. He has obviously beat himself up enough over this.

"He who is without sin shall cast the first stone."

Facts

It doesn't matter what is on your video. Dan apologized to everyone he needed to. He admitted on here he was in the wrong. He is a good guy. He makes mistakes like we all do. He may be a preacher, but he is also human. I say leave the guy alone. He has obviously beat himself up enough over this.

"He who is without sin shall cast the first skillet."

Dad burnit CC, figure this feller will find some that will never forget or forgive. Sounds familar to OP.