White House at Goodpasture

GOODPASTURE

Get used to the recruiting talk from White House, that is all they cry about. I went to the White house vs Alcoa game last year when I think it was something like 40-0 at halftime, that was all White House did was cry it ain't fair, they get to recruit, blah blah blah.

My father had an Alabama hat on and some old guy told him he couldn't sit on the White House side since he had a "Alcoa" hat on. My father said " looks like an Alabama hat to me", it even has Alabama written across the back.

Get ready for a weeks worth of recruit crying from the blue devils on this forum.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get used to the recruiting talk from White House, that is all they cry about. I went to the White house vs Alcoa game last year when I think it was something like 40-0 at halftime, that was all White House did was cry it ain't fair, they get to recruit, blah blah blah.

My father had an Alabama hat on and some old guy told him he couldn't sit on the White House side since he had a "Alcoa" hat on. My father said " looks like an Alabama hat to me", it even has Alabama written across the back.

Get ready for a weeks worth of recruit crying from the blue devils on this forum.

I hope not! I hope we can talk about the players and the game!

Get used to the recruiting talk from White House, that is all they cry about.

CougarBrown, You are part of the problem. If you don't have anything to add about this weeks game, don't post. You are trying to stir up the stink. You are trying to bait WH fans into your sour grapes. :( I'm sure you can find a fan at any game to say something stupid. Again lets make this about GP/WH football.

Get used to the recruiting talk from White House, that is all they cry about.

CougarBrown, You are part of the problem. If you don't have anything to add about this weeks game, don't post. You are trying to stir up the stink. You are trying to bait WH fans into your sour grapes. :thumb: I'm sure you can find a fan at any game to say something stupid. Again lets make this about GP/WH football.

Great point BallFan44! But I do understand CougarBrown's point that we hear it all the time, and it gets old real quick. Everyone knows the rules, there is nothing any of us can do about it, so lets just enjoy the game!

CougarBrown, You are part of the problem. If you don't have anything to add about this weeks game, don't post. You are trying to stir up the stink. You are trying to bait WH fans into your sour grapes. :lol: I'm sure you can find a fan at any game to say something stupid. Again lets make this about GP/WH football.

Do you cry and tell others what to do on every thread :thumb:

Don't post! Don't come to the game! Do you have anything positive to say :lol:

CougarBrown, You are part of the problem. If you don't have anything to add about this weeks game, don't post. You are trying to stir up the stink. You are trying to bait WH fans into your sour grapes. :thumb: I'm sure you can find a fan at any game to say something stupid. Again lets make this about GP/WH football.

Do you cry and tell others what to do on every thread :lol:

Don't post! Don't come to the game! Do you have anything positive to say :lol:

Now you know all you are doing is adding fuel to his fire! Let it go and lets talk about the game!

Yall will never hear the end of it, untill TSSAA takes care of the problem. It's an unfair advantage. EVERYONE knows it coaches,players and parents. True privates did'nt make the rule, but acting like it's great to beat a public, when you get to hand pick an all star team. THEY SHOULD WIN EVERY TIME. ALL privates should be in a district with all privates and play public's as non- con .games. Sorry it's not right never will be unless it's done this way. Most public's will NEVER shut up an I can't blame them. Would you want us to pick up 10 t0 15 of the best players we could find before we played one of yall. I've spoke my part and want post again unless somebody comes with something smart.right is right and wrong is wrong.

Yall will never hear the end of it, untill TSSAA takes care of the problem. It's an unfair advantage. EVERYONE knows it coaches,players and parents. True privates did'nt make the rule, but acting like it's great to beat a public, when you get to hand pick an all star team. THEY SHOULD WIN EVERY TIME. ALL privates should be in a district with all privates and play public's as non- con .games. Sorry it's not right never will be unless it's done this way. Most public's will NEVER shut up an I can't blame them. Would you want us to pick up 10 t0 15 of the best players we could find before we played one of yall. I've spoke my part and want post again unless somebody comes with something smart.right is right and wrong is wrong.

NICE POST WATER BUG

Here we go. Lets get back to the game. Does anyone have anything to add to this weeks game? Do any of you know anything about the match up? How about the fact that the 2009 Tennessee High School Football Ratings Week 5 Ratings (9/27/2009) http://earlnall.com are out and both teams are in the top five in there class. Maybe the fact that Goodpasture has only eight seniors that start. Four sophomore start one of which is there quarterback. Maybe something about White House starts only six seniors, or the fact that there are eight sophomores that start and fifteen played more than ten minuets in the Beach game. Come on guys give us something about the game. This is a huge match up!