White House at Goodpasture

GOODPASTURE

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go. Lets get back to the game. Does anyone have anything to add to this weeks game? Do any of you know anything about the match up? How about the fact that the 2009 Tennessee High School Football Ratings Week 5 Ratings (9/27/2009) http://earlnall.com are out and both teams are in the top five in there class. Maybe the fact that Goodpasture has only eight seniors that start. Four sophomore start one of which is there quarterback. Maybe something about White House starts only six seniors, or the fact that there are eight sophomores that start and fifteen played more than ten minuets in the Beach game. Come on guys give us something about the game. This is a huge match up!

OK , GOODPASTURE HAD A VERY IMPRESSIVE WIN AGAINST LIPSCOMB WHICH I HAVE ALREADY STATED. THE GOODPASTURE QB WHO I REMEMBERED WATCHING LAST YEAR AS A FRESHMAN HAS OBVIOULY MATURED ALOT SINCE THEN . HE LOOKS CAT QUICK AND COULD CAUSE WHITE HOUSE PROBLEMS IF HE GETS SOME SPACE. HE ALSO LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A GOOD TARGET IN A SOPH RECEIVER OR TE THAT HE THREW TOO AGAINST LIPSCOMB. I DONT KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT GOODPASTURE AS I KNOW ABOUT WHITE HOUSE BUT WITH THAT IMPRESSIVE WIN AGAINST LIPSCOMB THEN THAT TELLS ME IT WILL BE A GOOD WIN IF WHITE HOUSE CAN GET THE WIN ON THE ROAD FRIDAY NIGHT.

WHITE HOUSE'S QB IS AS GOOD AS GETS AROUND MIDDLE TENNESSEE. HE IS ALSO ONE OF THE BEST PUNTERS IN THE STATE EVEN THOUGH IT HASNT SHOWED YET THIS YEAR. HE COULD PLAY D1 FOOTBALL SOMEWHERE. THE RUNNING BACK IS ALSO VERY GOOD . HE HAD OVER 100 YARDS IN EVERY GAME SO FAR THIS YEAR RUSHING BESIDES LAST WEEKS GAME AGAINST BEECH WHERE HE HAD AROUND 90 YARDS. HE IS ALSO A BIG TIME CORNERBACK. THE RECIEVERS ARE YOUNG BUT VERY TALENTED AND THE LINE HAS DONE A GOOD JOB SO FAR DESPITE HAVING NUMEROUS INJURIES. WHITE HOUSE CAN PASS AND RUN BOTH WELL. THE DEFENSIVE LINE IS PROBABLY THE TEAMS BEST OVERALL. ALL OF THEM CAN PLAY EVEN THOUGH AGAINST BEECH THEY DIDNT PERFORM UP TO THEIR CAPABILITIES IN MY OPINION.LINEBACKERS ARE ALSO VERY GOOD. THE SECONDARY IS YOUTHFUL BUT TALENTED.

I'LL SAY FOR WHITE HOUSE THE KEY TO THIS WEEKS GAME IS THEIR DEFENSIVE LINE. IF THEY PLAY WELL THEN WHITE HOUSE HAS A GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING.

In this game using the word "young" is pointless. Both teams are young, both teams have shown that there young team has got it together. White House would be 5-0 if there punt coverage team was consistent, that is the only flaw at WHHS. Other than that, solid. 2 missed snaps that landed on the 1 against station camp, a punt returned for a touchdown against beech that gave them the tie, and all the momentum. Haven't seen alot on goodpasture, don't really need to. the more i hear about how good they are i think white house boys will play even harder. not going to touch the private Vs. Public subjuct, should be a great game i can see either team winning this, its whoever comes out to play friday night the hardest.

I really don't know what all the fuss is about. Everyone knows that a public school doesn't have a chance against a private! We all know that a private, athelete is far superior, they run faster, catch all their passes, block and tackle better, have DI QB's, thats just common knowledge. I wonder why the public fans even waste their time going to the games. , maybe those GP football players are SUPER HUMAN

Hey WH fans,

Just an update. There will be a long delay in updating the White House website this week. I am currently in a week-long missions training event and I have very little time to update the site. We will also not have live scoring updates during the game Friday. Everything will return back to normal Monday or Tuesday, just bare with me.

I hope to load the Beech update this week, but internet access is limited during training events.

Go Blue Devils!

bdpweb

Yall will never hear the end of it, untill TSSAA takes care of the problem. It's an unfair advantage. EVERYONE knows it coaches,players and parents. True privates did'nt make the rule, but acting like it's great to beat a public, when you get to hand pick an all star team. THEY SHOULD WIN EVERY TIME. ALL privates should be in a district with all privates and play public's as non- con .games. Sorry it's not right never will be unless it's done this way. Most public's will NEVER shut up an I can't blame them. Would you want us to pick up 10 t0 15 of the best players we could find before we played one of yall. I've spoke my part and want post again unless somebody comes with something smart.right is right and wrong is wrong.

What about public schools with open enrollment? What about the qualifier? What about the school size? This can go on forever. The rules are the rules. If you are that upset about it, write a letter to TSSAA.

Here we go. Lets get back to the game. Does anyone have anything to add to this weeks game? Do any of you know anything about the match up? How about the fact that the 2009 Tennessee High School Football Ratings Week 5 Ratings (9/27/2009) http://earlnall.com are out and both teams are in the top five in there class. Maybe the fact that Goodpasture has only eight seniors that start. Four sophomore start one of which is there quarterback. Maybe something about White House starts only six seniors, or the fact that there are eight sophomores that start and fifteen played more than ten minuets in the Beach game. Come on guys give us something about the game. This is a huge match up!

OK , GOODPASTURE HAD A VERY IMPRESSIVE WIN AGAINST LIPSCOMB WHICH I HAVE ALREADY STATED. THE GOODPASTURE QB WHO I REMEMBERED WATCHING LAST YEAR AS A FRESHMAN HAS OBVIOULY MATURED ALOT SINCE THEN . HE LOOKS CAT QUICK AND COULD CAUSE WHITE HOUSE PROBLEMS IF HE GETS SOME SPACE. HE ALSO LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A GOOD TARGET IN A SOPH RECEIVER OR TE THAT HE THREW TOO AGAINST LIPSCOMB. I DONT KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT GOODPASTURE AS I KNOW ABOUT WHITE HOUSE BUT WITH THAT IMPRESSIVE WIN AGAINST LIPSCOMB THEN THAT TELLS ME IT WILL BE A GOOD WIN IF WHITE HOUSE CAN GET THE WIN ON THE ROAD FRIDAY NIGHT.

WHITE HOUSE'S QB IS AS GOOD AS GETS AROUND MIDDLE TENNESSEE. HE IS ALSO ONE OF THE BEST PUNTERS IN THE STATE EVEN THOUGH IT HASNT SHOWED YET THIS YEAR. HE COULD PLAY D1 FOOTBALL SOMEWHERE. THE RUNNING BACK IS ALSO VERY GOOD . HE HAD OVER 100 YARDS IN EVERY GAME SO FAR THIS YEAR RUSHING BESIDES LAST WEEKS GAME AGAINST BEECH WHERE HE HAD AROUND 90 YARDS. HE IS ALSO A BIG TIME CORNERBACK. THE RECIEVERS ARE YOUNG BUT VERY TALENTED AND THE LINE HAS DONE A GOOD JOB SO FAR DESPITE HAVING NUMEROUS INJURIES. WHITE HOUSE CAN PASS AND RUN BOTH WELL. THE DEFENSIVE LINE IS PROBABLY THE TEAMS BEST OVERALL. ALL OF THEM CAN PLAY EVEN THOUGH AGAINST BEECH THEY DIDNT PERFORM UP TO THEIR CAPABILITIES IN MY OPINION.LINEBACKERS ARE ALSO VERY GOOD. THE SECONDARY IS YOUTHFUL BUT TALENTED.

I'LL SAY FOR WHITE HOUSE THE KEY TO THIS WEEKS GAME IS THEIR DEFENSIVE LINE. IF THEY PLAY WELL THEN WHITE HOUSE HAS A GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING.

About the game. I also think this game will be very good. Whitehouse is a highly rated 4A team and Goodpasture is a rated 3A team. Both teams are young. But from watching two Whitehouse games this year, it seems to me that they have an excellent quarterback, and a talented running back. I think defensively Goodpasture will be able to stop Whitehouse's running attack between the tackles, the question is, can they keep contain? Goodpasture has very good linebackers who are strong. I am very interested to see which Goodpasture team shows up Friday. They have a very good tight end, and two very good receivers. Goodpasture's passing game was working great last week because they were able to run the ball at will, which set up there play action pass game. Both touchdown passes to the tight end were off run action. I thought earlier this year that this would be the best game in our region. I anticipate a very close game. Good luck and good health to both teams.

About the game. I also think this game will be very good. Whitehouse is a highly rated 4A team and Goodpasture is a rated 3A team. Both teams are young. But from watching two Whitehouse games this year, it seems to me that they have an excellent quarterback, and a talented running back. I think defensively Goodpasture will be able to stop Whitehouse's running attack between the tackles, the question is, can they keep contain? Goodpasture has very good linebackers who are strong. I am very interested to see which Goodpasture team shows up Friday. They have a very good tight end, and two very good receivers. Goodpasture's passing game was working great last week because they were able to run the ball at will, which set up there play action pass game. Both touchdown passes to the tight end were off run action. I thought earlier this year that this would be the best game in our region. I anticipate a very close game. Good luck and good health to both teams.

WHITE HOUSE"S SECONDARY HASNT BEEN TESTED YET ,BUT THAT WILL CHANGE THIS FRIDAY.WE HAVE A GREAT SECONDARY THAT SHOULD SHINE THIS FRI. NIGHT.DEFENSE IS THE KEY FOR THE DEVILS IN THIS MATCH UP,HOPE SOME OF THE KIDS HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHAT COACH P HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET ABSORBED ABOUT B.D.P. I THINK THAT ONCE THAT HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED THIS TEAM WILL GO VERY FAR....

DTBDP61 has a point about the secondary, they haven't been tested much but I dont see this as the week that happens. I see GP trying to run the ball, and that is for two reasons. I dont know if WH can stop them and to keep the ball away from WH QB. This game will show how far WH linemen have come. If they give the QB time than GP is in TROUBLE. I know GP has one or two kids in the secondary that can run, I also know that they have some trouble spots as well. SO this comes down to GP's Big guys and WH's Skill guys. Oh yea, I dont even want to talk about special teams. That has to go to GP. All of that makes for a great night of football!

DTBDP61 has a point about the secondary, they haven't been tested much but I dont see this as the week that happens. I see GP trying to run the ball, and that is for two reasons. I dont know if WH can stop them and to keep the ball away from WH QB. This game will show how far WH linemen have come. If they give the QB time than GP is in TROUBLE. I know GP has one or two kids in the secondary that can run, I also know that they have some trouble spots as well. SO this comes down to GP's Big guys and WH's Skill guys. Oh yea, I dont even want to talk about special teams. That has to go to GP. All of that makes for a great night of football!

Be careful about Goodpasture's secondary. They are good. Both of there safties are fast. Goodpasture was able to put alot of pressure on Lipscomb. They were playing a soft zone against Lipscomb. I would look for a different cover scheme from Coach Martin and his staff. Goodpasture has athletes, they just need time!

GO COUGARS,

BEAT WHITE HOUSE!

FYI- I pay my son's tuition and he's a great player.

Dang Thats awesome, so since you do, that means every player pays for their own tuition, sinse you do. Theres a thing calle "financial assitantence" ahh but no player gets that. Right.

GO BLUE DEVILS

WIN GAMES OF SPORTS