White House at Goodpasture

GOODPASTURE

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very impressed with the total effort of Goodpasture vs David Lipscomb. I know that White House is a well coached team, and they have a very good quarterback. I dont know what type of offensive and defensive line White House has, but it seems that Goodpasture is starting to get it. All there youth is getting more and more expierence, which is starting to make them more consistant. And the seniors are stepping up. Next week can not come quick enough!

I was very impressed with the total effort of Goodpasture vs David Lipscomb. I know that White House is a well coached team, and they have a very good quarterback. I dont know what type of offensive and defensive line White House has, but it seems that Goodpasture is starting to get it. All there youth is getting more and more expierence, which is starting to make them more consistant. And the seniors are stepping up. Next week can not come quick enough!

THIS WILL BE A CLASSIC HIGH POWERED OFFENSIVE FOOTBALL GAME FOR BOTH TEAMS.WHITE HOUSE IS A LITTLE BANGED UP ON THE LINE BUT WE STILL HAVE ALL OF OUR KEY LINEMAN,IT SHOULD BE A GREAT BATTLE UP FRONT BETWEEN THESE 2 OFFENSIVE AND D-LINES.

If the GP "CPA" team shows up, I go with WH.

If the GP "Lipscomb" team shows up, I go with GP.

Maybe GP is coming together. If so, I pick them in a close game.

I think you nailed it CPA4Ever! The young Cougars are getting better as the season goes on! I am hoping that they keep progressing so they are playing there best football of the season in the playoffs!