White House at Goodpasture

GOODPASTURE

I think White House has a very good team. I think the jury is still out on Goodpasture. Goodpasture was very impressive against a very mediocre (for them) David Lipscomb. If Goodpasture beats White House...then they can say they have turned the corner.

Is Dixon out for this game? He didn't play much in the 2nd half of the Beech game.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOODPASTURE GOT AN IMPRESSIVE WIN AGAINST LIPSCOMB. THAT SCORE SURPRISED ME.

AGAINST GOOD TEAMS WHITE HOUSE KNOWS THEY HAVE TO BE BALANCED LIKE THEY WERE AGAINST BEECH AND I EXPECT THE SAME BALANCE AGAINST GOODPASTURE. IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE TO WATCH. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO FRIDAY. I HAVENT HEARD ANY UPDATES ON DIXON BUT ON THE COMCAST GAME AGAINST BEECH I SAW HIM ON THE SIDELINES LATE IN THE GAME TALKING TO ANOTHER PLAYER SMILING. HE HAD HIS SHOULDER PADS OFF AND LOOKED OK TO ME. NOT SURE WHY HE WENT OUT.

I think White House has a very good team. I think the jury is still out on Goodpasture. Goodpasture was very impressive against a very mediocre (for them) David Lipscomb. If Goodpasture beats White House...then they can say they have turned the corner.

Is Dixon out for this game? He didn't play much in the 2nd half of the Beech game.

I hope people continue to underestimate Goodpasture. They are young, but they are talented! You better be ready for a physical football game because that is what they bring. There line is playing very good on both sides of the ball. They average 300lbs across the board. They also have a very good linebacking core, and very athletic and fast db's. With the way they are running the ball with there fullbacks, along with the quarterback play and the two real good wide receivers they have, they are going to be tough to beat! And if it is a close game, they have a very good field goal kicker. I think the later in the year it gets, the more confidence this young team will get. I think that is a tribute to Coach Martin and his coaching staff. They just keep improving game by game. Good luck to both teams, this should be a very exciting game.

I hope people continue to underestimate Goodpasture. They are young, but they are talented! You better be ready for a physical football game because that is what they bring. There line is playing very good on both sides of the ball. They average 300lbs across the board. They also have a very good linebacking core, and very athletic and fast db's. With the way they are running the ball with there fullbacks, along with the quarterback play and the two real good wide receivers they have, they are going to be tough to beat! And if it is a close game, they have a very good field goal kicker. I think the later in the year it gets, the more confidence this young team will get. I think that is a tribute to Coach Martin and his coaching staff. They just keep improving game by game. Good luck to both teams, this should be a very exciting game.

Dude...you lost me on this one. Who is underestimating Goodpasture? Certainly not me. Saying the jury is still our is not underestimating. If you are as good as you think...we should see on Friday.

I have seen White House...and they are solid. A win like you had over DL is impressive. The loss you had to CPA is not. That's why I said the jury is still out.

What is Dixon's status for this game? That will make a huge difference for both teams IMHO. Goodpasture is hitting their stride going into the second half of the season. White House is a very good football team as well. Whites Creek, CPA, Station Camp, & Beech are responsible for the 4 losses for these 2 teams. I expect this game to go to the wire but in the end I will take the Blue Devils to get the win. They have a great player at QB and if Dixon plays (like I think he will) then they will be too much for a younger Goodpasture team. Either way this one will be well worth the price of admission.

Dude...you lost me on this one. Who is underestimating Goodpasture? Certainly not me. Saying the jury is still our is not underestimating. If you are as good as you think...we should see on Friday.

I have seen White House...and they are solid. A win like you had over DL is impressive. The loss you had to CPA is not. That's why I said the jury is still out.

What I am saying is that Goodpasture has been underestimated by alot of people this year. I also understand the reason for it, which is there youth. That is what explains there ups and downs this year. I defeniately think that next year can be a special year for Goodpasture, but this year, they can be very good if they can continue to gain confidence and expierence. White House is a very good team, and I thought that this game would be the best game in the region this year. Goodpasture needs to be ready to defend the passing game of Whitehouse, and Whitehouse better be ready to defend Goodpastures run game! Good luck and good health to both teams.

White house go recruitt a few players from beech or find another team tha's off and get some of their players, that's what goodpasture gets to do. Why can't we all. o wait that would'nt be fair now would it. if privates want to play public schools that's fine,but at no point should they be in a district with a public. non-con. games only. come on TSSAA.

White house go recruitt a few players from beech or find another team tha's off and get some of their players, that's what goodpasture gets to do. Why can't we all. o wait that would'nt be fair now would it. if privates want to play public schools that's fine,but at no point should they be in a district with a public. non-con. games only. come on TSSAA.

Here we go again about the public vs privates. Goodpasture is actually a 1A size school and they play in 3A, and Whitehouse is 4A. So enough of that. We dont make the rules, we just play by them. Every team in our new region is 4A except for Westmoreland. How about talking about the game!

Lets not start that recruit bla bla bla... That will kill a good thread. The T$$AA makes the rules and everyone plays by them. No I'm not on here to defend Goodpasture and yes you could have some money under the table, I DONT KNOW AND THIS WEEK I DONT CARE. Tee it up and play ball.

One thing about this game I can say, both teams will be ready to play. I dont think you can find two coaching staffs with more experience across the board than what you have in this one. This could be one of the best match ups we see with the new format in high school football. I watched both of these games last week as we all could. So this is how I see it. I dont know who thinks there teem is young butt both are playing Sophomores with few Seniors playing on both teams. The difference is WH has a senior QB and that could tip it there way. We all saw him Thursday and know he can and will put it where it needs to be. GP does have some Senior leadership on there line. Can WH stop the dive play with the big push and still contain the corners? I see this one going to WH 35 to GP 21

Lets not start that recruit bla bla bla... That will kill a good thread. The T$$AA makes the rules and everyone plays by them. No I'm not on here to defend Goodpasture and yes you could have some money under the table, I DONT KNOW AND THIS WEEK I DONT CARE. Tee it up and play ball.

One thing about this game I can say, both teams will be ready to play. I dont think you can find two coaching staffs with more experience across the board than what you have in this one. This could be one of the best match ups we see with the new format in high school football. I watched both of these games last week as we all could. So this is how I see it. I dont know who thinks there teem is young butt both are playing Sophomores with few Seniors playing on both teams. The difference is WH has a senior QB and that could tip it there way. We all saw him Thursday and know he can and will put it where it needs to be. GP does have some Senior leadership on there line. Can WH stop the dive play with the big push and still contain the corners? I see this one going to WH 35 to GP 21

I respect your comments. Thats what makes high school football great, you never know whats going to happen. I think this game will be very close, maybe the homefield will make a difference.