CROCKETT VS. SCIENCE HILL

DCblevins55

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCience vs DC game was the wosrt ref job i think i have ever seen. IF ur too lod to keep of with the play then u should be in the stands. IF the refs where in the game they wouldnt of blew that touchdown call before half. An dc would of went into half up 12-O but its over but Science Hill fans will hacve to live with the fact they have to cheat to beat a pitty county school as they call it DAVY CROCKETT.

SCience vs DC game was the wosrt ref job i think i have ever seen. IF ur too lod to keep of with the play then u should be in the stands. IF the refs where in the game they wouldnt of blew that touchdown call before half. An dc would of went into half up 12-O but its over but Science Hill fans will hacve to live with the fact they have to cheat to beat a pitty county school as they call it DAVY CROCKETT.

man some people just can't let go. if you continue to let this fester and boil up inside you it will give you a ulcer. let it go. you guys have a chance to have a great season. good luck the rest of the season. hope you and central have a great and injury free game. and as far as the fans having to cheat you. :popcorneater:

man some people just can't let go. if you continue to let this fester and boil up inside you it will give you a ulcer. let it go. you guys have a chance to have a great season. good luck the rest of the season. hope you and central have a great and injury free game. and as far as the fans having to cheat you. :popcorneater:

Its not that we can let go its the fact that the game couldnt be played fairly that politics have to get in the way of tradistion.

An I mean if u would of got cheated like that then the city would never let the county live it down an u know that. but good luck to shhs too.

On the front of the Johnson City press They showed a so salled touchdown catch an the wr was clearly out of bounds but it was ruled a touchdown. You dnt have to be smart to kno that it wasn't a score.

I don't get the JC press so I didn't see it. So you all are just complaining about a call made by a high school ref? Where was this game played?