Bledsoe @ Sequatchie!!!!

WarriorNation2010

i can almost bet you one thing... all of sequatchie county will be sick of hearing #32 by the end of the night :o

Isn't he the big bruiser that hadf first & less than a yard to paydirt last year & choked back to a 2nd down & 5 to go :cry: which led to no points for the mighty wooriors? If this #32 is the one your refering to we ain't got nothing to be worried about. When you can't get a foot for a go ahead touchdown at home in a Bledsoe vs Sequatchie game you have no heart & you have no pride in your county. I hope someone else is wearing that jersey if were supposed to be worried :lol:

I am looking foward to a awsome homecoming crowd to watch Sequatchie steamroll Pikeville. As for the crow, I don't believe I'll be eating none & I'm willing to put the green stamps up to prove it my friend :o ..... This is going to be one of those games that these boys get to tell there kids about in a few years, like we do the 1990 game when we could have put 100 on you if Coach would have let us :thumb: .

young man.. do you know what happened the last time bledsoe was sequatchie's homecoming?....... I guess not because you sound awful confident

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys notice the two posters who have been disrespectful are new to the boards. I believe coach barger and the indians have a lot of respect for the warriors and I bet coach reel and the warriors have respect for the indians. This should be a great game to watch as you have two of the best teams in the valley, no offense to south pitt, squaring off in a huge game. Hope it is a great night and injury free.

Who won or who lost in the past means nothing now. Each year is all together different. You can not base this Friday night on how we or they played two or three years ago! We both have new coaches and young men graduate and others move up, so in a sense we also have a new team of young men. I believe both coaches (Barger and Reel) and their teams have respect for each other and it is a shame that guys (wearing Purple :thumb: and wearing Blue) get on here distastefully boasting :o a win as if the game were over and with much disrespect for the opponent, it is anybody's game and it is not over until the lights are out. I am from Indian territory and I believe that the Indians will win against Bledsoe. However, I also know that if they go into the game thinking that they are gonna walk away with an easy one....that will be the moment that beats them! They will not hand it to us and we will not hand it to them. This should be a good game, keeping everyone on the edge of their seats or on their feet ...just as it was last year! I believe both teams have developed and strengthened equally. I'm looking forward to watching a good game! :lol: GO INDIANS!!! :cry:

haha alot of trash talk from sequatchie :ugeek: remember sequatchie you beat a beat up marion team and who eles have you beat? ccs grundy? :blink: say what you want but the teams sequatchie has played is not much better than what bledsoe has played dont get the head sequatchie wasnt you ranked like 7th in the state last year and almost got beat by a winless team? its a rival game throw the records out the window game alot closer than what everybody is saying but i have to go with sequatchie goodluck both teams i hope all the valley teams at least go too the playoffs.

A little trash is much part of the game as the forward pass and the safety blitz if you dont have faith your team who will.I am not an alumni of either school but I live & work in Dunlap both my sons went sasquatchie yes i know it is sequatchie I traveled all over the place for two years with only one win to show 4 it for I would never in a million years have told that team they were going lose.Old warriors like myself( my use of the term warriors is not meant to imply teamname ) still want to feel like part of the game we once loved to play i try not to be too disrespctful but this is football not chess or dancincing the time for handshakes and good game is after the game when you leave it on the field til next year.This week we are enemies next week neighbors.I have watched alot of these boys play on both sides play ball since the were wee-pees I would never wish any of them to be hurt someone has to lose that is part of the game too or have you forgotten and my community pride doesnt say okay you guys lets have fun it says INDIANS PREPARE FOR BATTLE .

haha alot of trash talk from sequatchie :ugeek: remember sequatchie you beat a beat up marion team and who eles have you beat?

You do realize you are not the only team with injuries i read your 21 was out but is expected to be back for this week game our workhorse 40 out forseason most likely 2 hasn't been playing much.Marion played a very good game we were pretty equally matched the turnovers were the decidng factor as they usually are 3 to 1 in our favor.

This week we are enemies next week neighbors.

You can tell you never bled on the fields up & down this valley if you are only a enemy of Pikeville this week, I am there enemy every week, just like Brandon said " Scott it's Pikeville "IF" they could be us by 4 TD's they would because there punks from Pikeville, now it's our time to shine so were going to put up the big numbers on them because it's homecomming, & just plain & simply because were that much better than them & because we can! He also said it was his Senior Year & there was no Way it was going to be close. I asked him about #32, he said we had a big suprise for ole Superstar, not to expect much from him :ugeek: "

This week we are enemies next week neighbors.

You can tell you never bled on the fields up & down this valley if you are only a enemy of Pikeville this week, I am there enemy every week, just like Brandon said " Scott it's Pikeville "IF" they could be us by 4 TD's they would because there punks from Pikeville, now it's our time to shine so were going to put up the big numbers on them because it's homecomming, & just plain & simply because were that much better than them & because we can! He also said it was his Senior Year & there was no Way it was going to be close. I asked him about #32, he said we had a big suprise for ole Superstar, not to expect much from him :ugeek: "

this is #32.. Im not going to hide behind some screen name like the rest of you that get on here and talk smack. we are going to come down there friday night and take that pretty little stump rite off ur hands. Plain and simple. WE have business to take care of and thats what we'll do. I'll do my trash talking at about 9:00 friday night...... O and Brandon, I love surprises! See ya soon

Yours Truly,

#32 I admire your confidence but I really don't seeing the Chief leaving Dunlap for several years :twisted: , I just hope your heart ain't set on a win, because when the Indians get done friday night there going to be alot of broken blue & gold hearts. I will be there watching & I will get on here Saturday morning & see what the BIG BLUE NATION has to say after the Indians do there talking Friday Night!!!! My Game Prediction is 35-7 Purple Nation