Bledsoe @ Sequatchie!!!!

WarriorNation2010

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the bledsoe fans you never heard the chief reply to any pregame hype because i knew it was crap.you have the same team as last year as just as we did big blue had one good qtr. after the first qtr. we shut you down plain and simple no excuses because you can't come up with any we got bad calls as well as ya'll the difference in this game was our best players i mean our most oustanding players were sequatchies coaching staff! they let #20 somthing(not sure) run the same routes in crunch time and our coaches are so stupid (i'm not sure if that's the right thing to say since we are told that as fans we know nothing about the game) they couldn't make a quick change by moving #2 to cover #2? since #2 shut down #80 all night and our defense rocked chase brown and put #21 on #80 because that route #80 run did not work all night. i also beleive that our coaches do not sub enough on the line because i know for a fact we can at least give our boys that start 3-5 minute rests thats why we can run the ball so well we have a total of 5.i do not understand why we try to go up the middle when it rarely works.we are so much better going to the outside like #44 did i do not understand why we ran the ball the whole 2nd half successfully we spread out their defense and never attempted a pass when that is how you open up the passing game that is the first thing you learn in coaching school or clinic which ever you attend the reason i can say this is because the last game you played last year at smith co. told me everything i need to know the reason they beat seq so bad (said by their coach) is because they played cannon co the week before and they were the same team how stupid you had so lil sense you never thought to use alil different scheme.you can take this any way you want and i know you will say that if i have a problem come meet you and talk about it but i don't talk to idiots you are to worried about controling everything and what people say on these forums you act like a teenager again yourself who must have been spoiled.you should be sure to tell your team that the staff lost the game for them and be sure to tell bledsoe they are welcome for making it to the #1 spot in the district thanks to the coaching staff.no sense in replying to cheif, cheif doesn't care what anyone here has to say.the win against marion means nothing other than breaking the streak because after beating that team last week we shouldn't have lost to a team like bledsoe this week.we had their # after the 1st qtr. we had their heart at half time and had them worn out in the 3rd qtr and we let them run the same play with the same player and come back and win.that was opitiful if the player you had covering him couldn't do the job give someone else achance to stop him when you had players who already had interceptions anyway.my last comment you are bound to have enough coaches on the sidlines that someone can go out to the refs and get their attention (we'll donate $500 to pay the fine for the man that will buck up and do somthing)it is rediculous that you can't spare one coach off the sidlines for one game for them to go out and take up for the team get a penalty or ejected and let the kids play for him (heck send bill) enough is enough this is the best year we have had the coaching staff blowed it being a great season hopefully we can still have a good one

Get a degree and try it for yourself. BTW... I wouldnt suggest getting ejected from a game if you ever do get there. You may need that $500 to pay off the student loans it would take to teach you how to spell correctly. Good luck with that Mr. Fence Walker.

Well it'f finally Friday & I can't wait until 7:00 tonite. I don't think I have been this excited about a Sequatchie/Bledsoe game sine our 56-0 Trashing of you idiots in 2000. I don't see us beating you that bad tonite, but tonite's game will not be close by no means. After going into town this morning & eating breakfast, talking to all the old sports guys I think we are going to see a pretty good whoopin'. Mr. Layne said he thought this team was as talented as the Trent Young Teams in the late 80's & early 90's. I think Brandon has a big game & we roll all over Pikeville early, I think we are WAY TO PHYSICAL for bledsoe as well. Our Team speed will play a big part & the play calling of our coaches againsed there coaches is our biggest advantage. When I look at both coaching staff's sequatchie wins that battle hands down as well, so I stand behind my earlier prediction of 35-7 Good Guys!!!!!!

CHEF B here...... How would you Indian talkers like your crow fixed? Rare, Fried, or Grilled? Can't wait to hear all the excuses that come from the indian faithful...... Remember ya'll had the best team and coaching staff according to Purple2TheBone but still lost the game..... OH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

haha I love it too sequatchie you lose and its the coachs and then when you win you have the best coachs ever. the facts are sequatchie you havnt beat anybody you havnt won anything you beat grundy ccs and a beat up marion team you are far from what you was last yr people was scared too play you last year our coachs even said it at the end of the year last yr.I just took a look at the teams you played this yr and its a joke megis ccs central noter dame grundy yes i do know that they are your region and you have to play them but the coach should see you have the worst region in the state and kept boyd you played with them last year. I think the teams sequatchie has played has hurt them and its going to hurt when you get too play offs and yes i know we are not doing the best here in marion but we dont run from everybody we kept boyd south pitt. Sequatchie if you want too be talked as the best play the best! Dont beat ccs and think your good. Great win bledsoe it sounds like you played your heart out and thats what it is about leave it all on the field. If its ok with you bledsoe I might jump on your team cause my team is not doing that great this yr. :roflol:

I tell you what chiefbigun. If you are such a BIGUN why don't you come on out from behind that screen name and let us know who you are. It is easy and childish to hide behind a screen name and bash people.You know sooooo much about football that you can call people idiots. I mean you want to talk about acting like a teenager, the little kid name calling tells me what you are worth and it ain't much. I tell ya what big guy, why don't you go to college, get a degree and come back and coach those Indians. You ever wonder why Sequatchie can't keep a Coach??? It is because there are too many in the stands that think they are Coaches, I have said this before, you go back through the past Layne, Fulkerson, Fritts, Zeller, Mackersie, Saunders, Armstrong and know Barger. That is what 8 coaches in the last 24-25 years. An average of 3 years a Coach?? Yo want to blame coaching but if I heard correctly the Indians had 8 turnovers tonight. You can't beat a good middle school team doing that. I am sure Coach called those fumble plays so they would not get a too big of a lead. The Indians doubled the Warriors in offense and so it seems the turnoves were the difference. Sometimes the best team doesn't win that is football. It usually is the team that makes the fewest mistakes and sounds as if that team was wearing blue tonight. What I can't stand is the people with no sense who like to get on here hide and run that mouth. Chiefbigun go ahead and do what you best at run that mouth , run off another good coach and go back to those 1-19 days my friend. Maybe you can come in and lead the tribe to victory!! :roflol:

Marionstime, Guess you got to find someone to root for since the mighty Warriors in Jasper are struggling. Honestly, who have you guys beat? Cumberland Co., Grundy and Bledsoe? Really you can't talk about who anyone has played. You are 3-3. Get off the haterade. The Indians have lost to Chatt. Central(4-2), Signal Mnt.(5-1) oh yeah how did you guys do with them tonight?? and Bledsoe, who benefitted from 8 Indian turnovers. Lets be real Bledsoe made fewer mistakes and won the game, bottomline get over it and move on. Warrior fans enjoy the win. Get ready for the next one.

haha didnt cumberland beat megis? hasnt central got beat bye like 30 to a team who only beat us by 14? and got 35 points put on them in 2 quaters who only beat boyd by 7? who we got in a few weeks haha yeah central is a good team :roflol: and your right sequatchie is playing much stronger teams than us :evil: I know we are not doing the best this year and I said it but Im not getting on here saying we are good like sequatchie is.

Marionstime, Guess you got to find someone to root for since the mighty Warriors in Jasper are struggling. Honestly, who have you guys beat? Cumberland Co., Grundy and Bledsoe? Really you can't talk about who anyone has played. You are 3-3. Get off the haterade. The Indians have lost to Chatt. Central(4-2), Signal Mnt.(5-1) oh yeah how did you guys do with them tonight?? and Bledsoe, who benefitted from 8 Indian turnovers. Lets be real Bledsoe made fewer mistakes and won the game, bottomline get over it and move on. Warrior fans enjoy the win. Get ready for the next one.

Sequatchie benefitted from 5 turnovers from Bledsoe.... I mean Bledsoe had to move the ball to score and Sequatchie had to stop them so we can blame the entire loss on turnovers....

to the bledsoe fans you never heard the chief reply to any pregame hype because i knew it was crap.you have the same team as last year as just as we did big blue had one good qtr. after the first qtr. we shut you down plain and simple no excuses because you can't come up with any we got bad calls as well as ya'll the difference in this game was our best players i mean our most oustanding players were sequatchies coaching staff! they let #20 somthing(not sure) run the same routes in crunch time and our coaches are so stupid (i'm not sure if that's the right thing to say since we are told that as fans we know nothing about the game) they couldn't make a quick change by moving #2 to cover #2? since #2 shut down #80 all night and our defense rocked chase brown and put #21 on #80 because that route #80 run did not work all night. i also beleive that our coaches do not sub enough on the line because i know for a fact we can at least give our boys that start 3-5 minute rests thats why we can run the ball so well we have a total of 5.i do not understand why we try to go up the middle when it rarely works.we are so much better going to the outside like #44 did i do not understand why we ran the ball the whole 2nd half successfully we spread out their defense and never attempted a pass when that is how you open up the passing game that is the first thing you learn in coaching school or clinic which ever you attend the reason i can say this is because the last game you played last year at smith co. told me everything i need to know the reason they beat seq so bad (said by their coach) is because they played cannon co the week before and they were the same team how stupid you had so lil sense you never thought to use alil different scheme.you can take this any way you want and i know you will say that if i have a problem come meet you and talk about it but i don't talk to idiots you are to worried about controling everything and what people say on these forums you act like a teenager again yourself who must have been spoiled.you should be sure to tell your team that the staff lost the game for them and be sure to tell bledsoe they are welcome for making it to the #1 spot in the district thanks to the coaching staff.no sense in replying to cheif, cheif doesn't care what anyone here has to say.the win against marion means nothing other than breaking the streak because after beating that team last week we shouldn't have lost to a team like bledsoe this week.we had their # after the 1st qtr. we had their heart at half time and had them worn out in the 3rd qtr and we let them run the same play with the same player and come back and win.that was opitiful if the player you had covering him couldn't do the job give someone else achance to stop him when you had players who already had interceptions anyway.my last comment you are bound to have enough coaches on the sidlines that someone can go out to the refs and get their attention (we'll donate $500 to pay the fine for the man that will buck up and do somthing)it is rediculous that you can't spare one coach off the sidlines for one game for them to go out and take up for the team get a penalty or ejected and let the kids play for him (heck send bill) enough is enough this is the best year we have had the coaching staff blowed it being a great season hopefully we can still have a good one

funniest thing ive heard all night hahahahaha #80 scored 2 tds off of the route you so called said wasnt working.. and i dont quite call about 7 yds a carrie shutting someone down ha. Its very classy to put your coaching staff down like that 2 ya think? yall just need to quit making excuses, take it on the chin, and suck it up because it loOks like the chief is gona be in BIG BLUE COUNTRY 4 a long time!!!!!

Good game, #32. I thought Sequatchie actually did well against the run (42 for 144 counting losses such as the kneel at the end) considering some of the numbers Bledsoe's backs have put up this year but you and 22 did enough on the ground to keep the team from relying just on the pass.

There were 6 turnovers for Sequatchie, 5 fumbles and 1 late interception, it seemed like a dozen. There was the fumble mentioned early, returned 50 yards to the 1; a fumble at midfield during a run that had made the first down, with Sequatchie leading 31-28; and fumbles at the Bledsoe 14 and Bledsoe 24. Sequatchie also stopped themselves with a fumble even though they recovered, as it combined with a 5-yard penalty to foul up 2nd and 6 at the Bledsoe 19. They ended up with 3 instead having two more downs to try and move in for 7. (These aren't excuses, you have to hold on to the ball or you're not going to win, just clarifying for anybody not there). Bledsoe had 3 interceptions, one on the last play of the half as they were just throwing long, and 2 fumbles-one on a really good hit on a kickoff, the other when a backward pass wasn't caught.