Columbia/Lincoln County Prediction

falcon62

There has been no tradition at LC for a while now. Just look at the records, crowds on friday nights and listen to the people in the community talk. As for the truth and facts you are winless what else needs to be said. You think Coach T is so great because he played for Bear Bryant, well that is wrong. Tell me what tradition you are talking about, because it sure is not evident on Friday nights.

Blah blah blah...your whining is getting old. Go meet with the coaches. Tell them what you think. You might make a difference then.

There's no one on this board that can help you...so why are you still here?

Darn sure the coaches are not going to help. I guess you are proud of being 0-5 so if you want to accept total disarray and being a below average team so be it. One thing is for sure I will still be here.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn sure the coaches are not going to help. I guess you are proud of being 0-5 so if you want to accept total disarray and being a below average team so be it. One thing is for sure I will still be here.

Maybe you're just lonely and this board is the only human contact you have.

I think I'll just ignore you for the rest of the season...then maybe you'll go away.

Have a nice life! :hungry:

Maybe you're just lonely and this board is the only human contact you have.

I think I'll just ignore you for the rest of the season...then maybe you'll go away.

Have a nice life! :hungry:

THANK YOU, now if we can get rid of the coaches everything will improve next year!!!!!!!!!!

There has been no tradition at LC for a while now. Just look at the records, crowds on friday nights and listen to the people in the community talk. As for the truth and facts you are winless what else needs to be said. You think Coach T is so great because he played for Bear Bryant, well that is wrong. Tell me what tradition you are talking about, because it sure is not evident on Friday nights.

Are you serious, there has been a tradition in LC for years, i guess having a winning season year in and year out, and winning region championships year in and year out ,going to playoffs year after year means nothing huh.falcon62 your just plain STUPID. oh yeah, i figured i wouldn't see you at the practice field yesterday. like i said b4 get your crap together b4 you come on here and talk the craziness your talking. as far as the people in the community talking, that is going to happen anywhere you go, when the team is winning everyone loves them, but when you lose only the true fans stick with the team.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!

Are you serious, there has been a tradition in LC for years, i guess having a winning season year in and year out, and winning region championships year in and year out ,going to playoffs year after year means nothing huh.falcon62 your just plain STUPID. oh yeah, i figured i wouldn't see you at the practice field yesterday. like i said b4 get your crap together b4 you come on here and talk the craziness your talking. as far as the people in the community talking, that is going to happen anywhere you go, when the team is winning everyone loves them, but when you lose only the true fans stick with the team.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!

Number one you were in a weak region and number two how far did you go in the playoffs ------- NOT FAR USUALLY OUT AFTER FIRST GAME!!!!!!!!!. Also how many big games did you win --------VERY FEW!!!!!!!. As for the people talking in the community and in the crowd that began several years ago!!!!!!!!!! That is the reason the home stands are never full at the pit. So keep tooting your horn if it makes you feel better, BUT THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Number one you were in a weak region and number two how far did you go in the playoffs ------- NOT FAR USUALLY OUT AFTER FIRST GAME!!!!!!!!!. Also how many big games did you win --------VERY FEW!!!!!!!. As for the people talking in the community and in the crowd that began several years ago!!!!!!!!!! That is the reason the home stands are never full at the pit. So keep tooting your horn if it makes you feel better, BUT THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!

You just dont get, you are obviously not from LC. The Pit is not full anymore due to the fact that there are so many fickle fans, just as your self. people want to talk and blame the coaches for the losses but really it isnt our fault. We didnt miss tackles, miss blocks, not hit the hole when it is there, so all we can do as coaches is teach them what they did wrong and try and correct it. then it is up to the players to take what we have taught them and use it to their best ability. then if they mess up again we start all over. you act like you could do some coaching, so if you would like i will step aside and give you my hat for a week and see if you can make a difference. What im going to do now is let the stupid be stupid and let the real fans come here and talk positively about Falcon Football. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

What is the point in getting on here running your mouth about a coach or coaching staff? You obviously have a vendetta against Coach Thompson because you have no solid proof to back up your theory of Coach Thompson not being a great highschool coach. They have only missed the playoffs one time and the last time that happened was in 1991 lol. The coaches put in work on game film starting saturday morning and dont quit preparing all week. Kids come and go year to year so teams abilities change as well. LC is one of two schools in the state of TN that are only 10-12th grade. Do you not think another year under Coach T would not help a little bit? Coach Thompson is well respected around the state as a coach but more importantly for his values as a christian man and family man. Before you go on running your mouth anymore look at yourself and ask am I doing any good bashing the coaching staff and is this going to help motivate the kids anymore if you are on here bashing the coaches they look up to for leadership and guidance. As for you saying that the problem is that he did not play enough younger kids last year that is an opinion you may not change but the kids are trying hard day to day to improve and with positive encouragement and are willing to improve day to day only makes you better. I know when I played ball I learned a ton more from losing a game than winning one. It's never fun to be 0-5 but the coaching staff and players have and are improving week to week whether you believe it or not. Like others have stated go talk to the head coach face to face and explain how you feel rather than get on here for kids to read and see how someone hiding behind a keyboard is runnning adults into the ground. Good luck to the Falcons this week and keep on improving and working hard and good things will happen.

Go Falcons

What is the point in getting on here running your mouth about a coach or coaching staff? You obviously have a vendetta against Coach Thompson because you have no solid proof to back up your theory of Coach Thompson not being a great highschool coach. They have only missed the playoffs one time and the last time that happened was in 1991 lol. The coaches put in work on game film starting saturday morning and dont quit preparing all week. Kids come and go year to year so teams abilities change as well. LC is one of two schools in the state of TN that are only 10-12th grade. Do you not think another year under Coach T would not help a little bit? Coach Thompson is well respected around the state as a coach but more importantly for his values as a christian man and family man. Before you go on running your mouth anymore look at yourself and ask am I doing any good bashing the coaching staff and is this going to help motivate the kids anymore if you are on here bashing the coaches they look up to for leadership and guidance. As for you saying that the problem is that he did not play enough younger kids last year that is an opinion you may not change but the kids are trying hard day to day to improve and with positive encouragement and are willing to improve day to day only makes you better. I know when I played ball I learned a ton more from losing a game than winning one. It's never fun to be 0-5 but the coaching staff and players have and are improving week to week whether you believe it or not. Like others have stated go talk to the head coach face to face and explain how you feel rather than get on here for kids to read and see how someone hiding behind a keyboard is runnning adults into the ground. Good luck to the Falcons this week and keep on improving and working hard and good things will happen.

Go Falcons

This is great post!!!!!! EB4Heisman you said it perfect, none of this helps the kids in anyway, i am just going to let the old dog lie and move on and get ready for the lions.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!

Like I said the other day, my son plays football for Lincoln County, he is PROUD to be a Falcon....I don't blame the coaches for his mistakes, he is the one out there not them. He respects ALL of the coaches, so if ya'll are reading this he is proud that you are his coaches... People without players on the team don't know how it is to hear others down your son's team (and that is what the coaches are, the head of the team). A winning season isn't everything, it is the learning to get along with others and respect that is important... Coach T and the rest of ya'll keep your smiles on your faces.... Good luck Friday night... I will be there supporting my son and the son's of others on the field..

Like I said the other day, my son plays football for Lincoln County, he is PROUD to be a Falcon....I don't blame the coaches for his mistakes, he is the one out there not them. He respects ALL of the coaches, so if ya'll are reading this he is proud that you are his coaches... People without players on the team don't know how it is to hear others down your son's team (and that is what the coaches are, the head of the team). A winning season isn't everything, it is the learning to get along with others and respect that is important... Coach T and the rest of ya'll keep your smiles on your faces.... Good luck Friday night... I will be there supporting my son and the son's of others on the field..

You are a true fan and supporter of Falcon football! :lol:

You just dont get, you are obviously not from LC. The Pit is not full anymore due to the fact that there are so many fickle fans, just as your self. people want to talk and blame the coaches for the losses but really it isnt our fault. We didnt miss tackles, miss blocks, not hit the hole when it is there, so all we can do as coaches is teach them what they did wrong and try and correct it. then it is up to the players to take what we have taught them and use it to their best ability. then if they mess up again we start all over. you act like you could do some coaching, so if you would like i will step aside and give you my hat for a week and see if you can make a difference. What im going to do now is let the stupid be stupid and let the real fans come here and talk positively about Falcon Football. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

Let me correct you!!!! I am from Lincoln County and have been here all my live and I have seen the good, the BAD and the UGLY 2009 over the years. If anyone is stupid it would be you. The pit is not full because people are tired of all the crap and lackluster seasons. Something else it sounds to me like you might need to try a different profession. I know you are trying to make yourself feel better by putting the blame off on the players for not being successful. I quote: "We didnt miss tackles, miss blocks, not hit the hole when it is there, so all we can do as coaches is teach them what they did wrong and try and correct it. then it is up to the players to take what we have taught them and use it to their best ability. then if they mess up again we start all over". It is pretty ovivious that you and the rest of the coaches are not gettin the job done. Correct me----- I would think you as coaches would bench a player or players if time after time they kept doing something wrong. That falls under the disclipine problem----NO DISCIPLINE AND YOU LOSE CONTROL OF THE TEAM. If I'm not mistaking I would rather have eleven young players that want to play and do as coached instead of whatever the number is that think they can DO THEIR OWN THING. So in my book that makes you stupid and the real fans will not come back -----to you and the rest of the staff is gone and a new tradition of winning is started.