Cannon Co. vs. Livingston Academy

wildcat5

Hey "Big Daddy" might have to wait till after the game to meet you ,coach Shrenk is going to let me and P-spy dress since its homecoming. :roll: might even go in for a couple of snaps even once we get the "MERCY" rule on yall , even though we are both 4 year starters on the JV team playing time has been limited ! and hey with the game shorten by us putting the "MERCY" rule on you the LA fans can enjoy some fine dinning befofe leaving town!LOL!

:twisted: Only way you and spy play is if them LA boys put the smackdown on all your players...If that happens it over any way!! :roll: Better hope to ride the pine with us old folks! :twisted:

Good luck! See yall tomorrow night..

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terdmite , whats up with the S.C. regime I doubt that they ALL had their internet service cut off,I have a pretty good idea and you do too , ever since Westy handed it to you in the "mud hole " debacle (by the way whats their record this year)LOL! it has been awful quiet I think you know where I am going with this , hey don't take it so personal I know it would be embarassing for the S.C. faithful to lose a few games,hey its ok we have done just fine think of it as a character building experience , just look what its done for us!!! :twisted:

Terdmite , whats up with the S.C. regime I doubt that they ALL had their internet service cut off,I have a pretty good idea and you do too , ever since Westy handed it to you in the "mud hole " debacle (by the way whats their record this year)LOL! it has been awful quiet I think you know where I am going with this , hey don't take it so personal I know it would be embarassing for the S.C. faithful to lose a few games,hey its ok we have done just fine think of it as a character building experience , just look what its done for us!!! :twisted:

I'm just in awe and speachless reading all your and peepers knowledge. I've learned about Statisic Defense, Championships, Playoffs, and how to go from bad mouthing a coach to jumping on the bandwagon in record speed. I've learned about how to dry a field, Al and Tipper, that G-ville has a gold ball, about how not going to post season is better than going. I learned how going to the semis and quarters is the same as 1 and done. I'm just waiting for the next words of wisdom. It should be Pattypeepers turn.

Again............LA's big experienced line is the difference.....LA by 7.

Scott Co. plays a wide open kind of game just like CC does. Should be a high scoring game. A long game. Scott has played in that Region with Fulton, Catholic, AE, Kingston, AC to name a few. Where there are ahtletes galore. I think it will be a real hard game for CC.

Hey Chair: Good luck Friday night. You guys should win by 14.

1 OR 14 just get the W. That pretty much has been the norm the first half of the season. Al Davis ( Raiders owner )always said "just win baby". These next 3 district games are really huge. Tonights game is a must game for LA and Cannon. The loser....... may be on the outside looking in. :lol:

For people like me, pass gates are not necessary. I get in free anywhere. Can you shut anywhere down as well? Plus, I have a great head on my shoulders, again, you Cannon County people just don't understand. Ask Coach Dodgen about me, he'll tell ya. . .

gate? what are you a cow? get in free anywhere? WOW! you really must be royalty there king. i think you probably got a big head on your shoulders. watever