Fulton vs Gibbs

reverse

Fulton travels to gibbs for a big district game . Gibbs is much improved and put up some points on offense, but face their hardest team yet. Fulton is still healing and hitting hard at the same time. Gibbs will be fired up for this one . Fulton is use to teams getting fired up against them and will be very ready for this one. Falcons by 14

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs and GP just had a war that could have went either way, we know neither of these teams have the talent of fulton, being from GP this game should tell us if we can keep it close or see mercy rule in 3rd quarter. Its been so long since we have played we just don't know, 3 yrs ago CAK beat us 21-14 in playoffs, 2yrs ago Alcoa won 52-36.I guess I'll be pulling for the underdogs Gibbs in 4 OTs :thumb:

Gibbs has not had to play a good Knoxville team yet. GP was the best team so far on their schedule. They are a good team and play hard but cannot compete on the level of the teams in Knoxville yet. The program is much better now with the new coaching staff. Gibbs will beat Cosby, lose to Fulton, A-E and Carter. The Gibbs-GP game was a great effort by the Eagles. They played hard and did not give up even in the overtimes.

I thought I'd log onto CoachT and see some fired-up believers. Gibbs has been putting the ball in the end zone a lot and shutting other teams down. Granted, the level of competition has not been real talented, but a win should boost the confidence in any team. Now when it comes to softball, Gibbs really supports their team. This is the best start for Gibbs football in decades and I haven't seen one voice of optimism. Even the Gibbs' faithful are giving up on them. You might want to stand up for your team and not act so cowardly. Show some pride for your school and quit acting like chickens dressed up like an eagles! The only thing missing from this conversation is "Bless their little hearts..." But then again... with support like this from your fan base, maybe baby blue is an appropriate school color? I hope to see more fans supporting the Eagles come Friday night.

Go Falcons!

I aint too crazy about the shade of blue either,but that has nuthing to do with it. You all just keep on thinking "bless there little hearts" we have plenty of talent in all positions,we got talent that you all haven't even seen yet. Its not Knoxville talent either,its Corryton talent! Is it gonna be a tough game?Yes it is,can The WAR EAGLES win? Yes they can! Should we be 6-0? Yes we should! We have the ot experience we need i just hope we dont have to use it. As long as players like 20,55,56,4,77,and 8 play well and smart we can win! The coaches have to have a good game too,they are good but the level of experience is not what Fulton has,now is a good time to build on that.Fans get your noise makers out and lets give the falcons all we can,and players keep it between the whistles. War Eagles by 20 as always. P.S. wonder why the Fulton coach lives in Corryton?

I aint too crazy about the shade of blue either,but that has nuthing to do with it. You all just keep on thinking "bless there little hearts" we have plenty of talent in all positions,we got talent that you all haven't even seen yet. Its not Knoxville talent either,its Corryton talent! Is it gonna be a tough game?Yes it is,can The WAR EAGLES win? Yes they can! Should we be 6-0? Yes we should! We have the ot experience we need i just hope we dont have to use it. As long as players like 20,55,56,4,77,and 8 play well and smart we can win! The coaches have to have a good game too,they are good but the level of experience is not what Fulton has,now is a good time to build on that.Fans get your noise makers out and lets give the falcons all we can,and players keep it between the whistles. War Eagles by 20 as always. P.S. wonder why the Fulton coach lives in Corryton?

Thank god there seems to be a sign of life in Eagle country. Do I detect a little school spirit or are you just aggravated because I tipped over your cow? Please tell me more of this Corryton Talent! Are you saying this could be the X-factor? If this is the secret of Gibbs "should be" 5-0 start then I'm all ears! Are they spiking those corndogs at Weigles, did summer workouts include haul'n hay? Awwww... or did you finally find a the winning tradition at Gibbs and dress out the girls softball team? I'm all ears.... now don't get me wrong eventhough I'm talking some smack and trying my hardest to kick start the forum, I love Gibbs and have always cheered them on in the past hoping they'd pull the upset against many teams. I was born and raised in Corryton and know the community well. To your surprise, I've been a financial donor in the past, present, and will continue to support Gibbs in the future. Every time I fill out my united way contribution paperwork I write Gibbs Athletic program in the upper right hand corner. We must support the underprivileged programs in our surrounding communities and I'm glad it's finally paying off.

Good luck Eagles, but....Go Falcons!

Thank god there seems to be a sign of life in Eagle country. Do I detect a little school spirit or are you just aggravated because I tipped over your cow? Please tell me more of this Corryton Talent! Are you saying this could be the X-factor? If this is the secret of Gibbs "should be" 5-0 start then I'm all ears! Are they spiking those corndogs at Weigles, did summer workouts include haul'n hay? Awwww... or did you finally find a the winning tradition at Gibbs and dress out the girls softball team? I'm all ears.... now don't get me wrong eventhough I'm talking some smack and trying my hardest to kick start the forum, I love Gibbs and have always cheered them on in the past hoping they'd pull the upset against many teams. I was born and raised in Corryton and know the community well. To your surprise, I've been a financial donor in the past, present, and will continue to support Gibbs in the future. Every time I fill out my united way contribution paperwork I write Gibbs Athletic program in the upper right hand corner. We must support the underprivileged programs in our surrounding communities and I'm glad it's finally paying off.

Good luck Eagles, but....Go Falcons!

Now photoman, didn't your Momma teach you not to mess with the pot when somethins a cookin?

Now seriously, the Falcons have some good wins and have played a somewhat stronger schedule than Gibbs. They have every right to strut and crow their necks from past games until they get knocked off the roost. Just don't take the Eagles for granted. They just don't quit. They will fight all 48 minutes of the game (and more if needed).