Catholic @ Lenoir City

Irish423

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

donthate is back... i dont see catholic taking this game lightly by any means. afterall this is for a chance to compete at state. after a tough loss to webb last friday catholic will bounce back and come out with a win. if catholic could figure out how to use their back they would put up more and more points. dont get me wrong tyler williamson is an outstanding quarterback (passer/runner) but i think they should use cozart some more. i dont know much about lenoir city all ive seen is the thursday nighter against loudon and thier defense came out strong on the opwening drive forcing a turnover but it was all down hill from there losing i think in the 40s to 14 maybe? but they should be able to get some passing and rushing boosts in this game.

Catholic-35

LC- 13

donthate is back... i dont see catholic taking this game lightly by any means. afterall this is for a chance to compete at state. after a tough loss to webb last friday catholic will bounce back and come out with a win. if catholic could figure out how to use their back they would put up more and more points. dont get me wrong tyler williamson is an outstanding quarterback (passer/runner) but i think they should use cozart some more. i dont know much about lenoir city all ive seen is the thursday nighter against loudon and thier defense came out strong on the opwening drive forcing a turnover but it was all down hill from there losing i think in the 40s to 14 maybe? but they should be able to get some passing and rushing boosts in this game.

Catholic-35

LC- 13

This couldnt have come at worst time for L.c.,after losing like they did to a inferior team in kingston and catholic coming off a loss,this could spell doom for the panthers,they will need to keep hall from getting hurt in the first half,then catholic should have their second and third teamers in and L.c. should be able to get a little scrimmage work in,they need all the work they can get at this point,the confidence of this team is shot right now.I just hope catholic doesnt embarrass them,this to is a young team.their schedule is scary.most of the toughest teams in the state!

COACH MEADOWS TOP 5 EXCUSES WHY THEY LOST TO WEBB!

5. Webb wasn't playing to win!

4. OMG! I'm not Catholic

3. Needed 6 more TIMEOUTS

2. If coach Meyer can blame it on the Flu...... it works for me!

And the No. 1 reason

1. We had prepared to play a team wearing GREEN not BLACK. Very confusing to the boys.

4. OMG! I'm not Catholic

And the No. 1 reason

1. We had prepared to play a team wearing GREEN not BLACK. Very confusing to the boys.

Nice idea, but lacked execution. Only #1 made me laugh. Feel free to work on it some and try again though.

4. OMG! I'm not Catholic

And the No. 1 reason

Nice idea, but lacked execution. Only #1 made me laugh. Feel free to work on it some and try again though.

5 Flu.

4 Players dont make play. when put them in postion.

3 Other coachs didnt coach right had bad play callng.

2 Players not prepred. took webb light.

& number 1 reason. Busy intervewing for next job.

I think we're getting somewhere. I like both #1's so far. Nothing else though. So far we have this:

COACH MEADOWS' TOP 5 EXCUSES WHY CATHOLIC LOST TO WEBB!

5. ???

4. ???

3. ???

2. We had prepared to play a team wearing GREEN not BLACK. Very confusing to the boys.

And the No. 1 reason...

1. Too busy interviewing for a new job.

Can anyone fill out the rest?

Lenior City will be hard pressed in this game. Most of the blame for Lenior City's loss at Kingston is on the coaching staff. I do not understand how you can not run the clock out before the half. I know, how about running a play instead of taking a knee. The coaching staff should have been more aware of the clock. Gave Kingston an opportunity, it should have not gotten. Bad exchanges between the center and QB at critical times after long drives. Wasted a great performance by number 6. Good Player!

12 people on the field in OT on the extra point.....Enough Said! Who can Lenior City beat the rest of the year?

Lenior City will be hard pressed in this game. Most of the blame for Lenior City's loss at Kingston is on the coaching staff. I do not understand how you can not run the clock out before the half. I know, how about running a play instead of taking a knee. The coaching staff should have been more aware of the clock. Gave Kingston an opportunity, it should have not gotten. Bad exchanges between the center and QB at critical times after long drives. Wasted a great performance by number 6. Good Player!

12 people on the field in OT on the extra point.....Enough Said! Who can Lenior City beat the rest of the year?

Well Mr.Warhorse i believe you answered your own question who can they beat?The only team they will beat is THEMSELVES,your right need to find a center who can play center,that position has been bad since game one.the kingston game spoke for itself.

After watching LC play Kingston I have to say that LC has the worst coaching staff I've ever seen. I could find a girl that can play center better then the kid they have. The coaches elected to take a knee three times then punt with time still on the clock. WOW. I am truley surprised that the players didn't walk out at halftime. God Bless the kids who are put through the embarassment of a elementary coaching staff.