BRADLEY vs. SODDY

G21

SODDY WINS BIG Region Game!

Cant stop Parrott or Hubbard!

Soddy Daisy 35

BARS 20

Is that the same Parrott and Hubbard that hung 13 points ON WALKER VALLEY in the first half??? And then another whopping 15 in the second half,,,,,that's not a very potent offensive attack,,,,

But I will agree with you on one thing, Bear fans shouldn't start a discussion on misbehavior by athletes,

I think the Bears end up 6-4,,,,,no playoffs...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to change the subject. Lets hear about those incidents you were talking about! You are all mouth. Bradley sucks, bottom line, and you are pissed off about it. Life as a bear fan is terrible. Nobody counts championships in the 1800's, you fool!

http://www.wate.com/global/story.asp?s=7453024

http://www.chattanooga.gov/General_Gove ... 2_4682.htm

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2007 ... l-schools/

http://wdef.com/node/2342

Of course we know about the little Ridgeland thing... That took about 10 seconds to pull up.

Soddy Daisy 35

BARS 20

Is that the same Parrott and Hubbard that hung 13 points ON WALKER VALLEY in the first half??? And then another whopping 15 in the second half,,,,,that's not a very potent offensive attack,,,,

But I will agree with you on one thing, Bear fans shouldn't start a discussion on misbehavior by athletes,

Nor should CHS fans.. But I like ya Charlie.

Soddy Daisy 35

BARS 20

That 13 points on WALKER VALLEY is what you call playing Ooltewah and Red Bank the previous two weeks. Soddy Daisy had Red Bank beat and gave the game to them and the Ooltewah game was tied with 6 minutes to go. Couple those two difficult losses back to back with a homecoming game against WALKER VALLEY and what do you expect.....Call it a let down, being flat, etc. Not making excuses just saying that would be a tough deal on any 16-18 year old boys to come out and play at such a high level for 3 straight weeks especially knowing your playing a inferior opponent (WALKER VALLEY)....Let's lace them up Friday night and see what happens, Chucky

I dont hate BC. Parrott is by far the beat QB in the area! If he has under 200 yds I will be shocked! Hubbard's speed will give the bars trouble! When the bars become a ligit playoff team they will be respected and not until then! They dont deserve it right now. They will lose 3 of the next 4 games. They will end the year 5-5. If they want respect, they need to earn it! I know it hurts you bars fans to hear the truth, but sometimes the truth does hurt! Do not see the bars making the playoffs this year, or the next, or the next, or the next, or the next, or the next, I see a pattern developing here, oh wait this is the same pattern we're all accustomed too!

I agree 100% with Big Hairy Owl.

Why thank you PHISH. I have been a bit constipated, but I took a big Bradley and wiped my Bear so Im feeling better! :ugeek:

I dont hate BC. Parrott is by far the beat QB in the area! If he has under 200 yds I will be shocked! Hubbard's speed will give the bars trouble! When the bars become a ligit playoff team they will be respected and not until then! They dont deserve it right now. They will lose 3 of the next 4 games. They will end the year 5-5. If they want respect, they need to earn it! I know it hurts you bars fans to hear the truth, but sometimes the truth does hurt! Do not see the bars making the playoffs this year, or the next, or the next, or the next, or the next, or the next, I see a pattern developing here, oh wait this is the same pattern we're all accustomed too!

I agree 100% with Big Hairy Owl.

phishdad2 did you ever play football? How long have you been a talent scout and what does it pay?

Big Fat Hairy Owl, How are all the thugs doing at Ooltewah High School? I hear they are really well mannered this year... I would love to meet you sometime and we can talk Bar Football.... You have a big mouth and have been running it for sometime, I am glad there are people like you because it sure inspires other teams and their fans to work harder and prepare for the games. Its obvious that you feel everyone is beneath the team you support but one thing is for sure no one fears you! If you ever want stop hiding behind your screen name and identify yourself I will be happy to entertain you sometime.. But we both know that want happen.... Your 6 "5 and bulletproof behind that computer screen. LOL

Charlie Murphy it is obvious by your comments you have never played football. You love putting down young student athletes, can ask why? What did any of these kids do to you for you to put them down on line? Have you been hurt by someone that attended Bradley? If there is alot of hurt in your heart let it go brother and move on. Try being humble or positive this will help with your problems that you have in your life. Good luck