White Co @ Coffee Co

raider99

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who Cares!! both teams will finish 2&8 or maybe 3&7 at best to only get blowed out in the 1st round if they make the playoffs. If I was CC coach I would start working on next year or they maybe what they were doing the first game of the season, who knows.

Your team goes down by 25 this week. You need to get a life. We get it somebody in Coffee Co. made you mad at some point in your life. Grow up and get over it. :(

Who Cares!! both teams will finish 2&8 or maybe 3&7 at best to only get blowed out in the 1st round if they make the playoffs. If I was CC coach I would start working on next year or they maybe what they were doing the first game of the season, who knows.

Your team goes down by 25 this week. You need to get a life. We get it somebody in Coffee Co. made you mad at some point in your life. Grow up and get over it. :roll:

How did you come up with 25 this week.

Shelbyville JV 10 Coffe Co. 0

Lawrence Co. 26 Coffee Co. 7

Maybe you can explain. But remember we will play our Varsity this week. :(

Hey Screaming Eagle, my senior year (2006) we had 3 starters out of the game and we beat yall 62-21. We scored 62 points on your "varsity" and probably could have scored 100 considering we had 2nd and 3rd team in most of the 4th quarter but I did not get on here and run my mouth. And neither did our fans and neither did any of my teammates. You have no class and you represent your school poorly. The only people in Shelbyville who have the right to talk smack is the players and even they shouldn't say much because we destroyed yall in 05 and 06. We get it man, yall were just flat out better, and your "JV" was better. Good for Shelbyville. But understand what you say on here represents the team you root for and right now, your obsession with rubbing it in and having no class is almost as embarrassing as yall barely beating us after we handed yall the ball 8 times. Its time to shut up and grow up.

Now if some of the good ole folks from Sparta could get on here and fill us in on how they looked last wee I would appreciate it but considering the improvement between Shelbyville and how we looked last week, Id say were headed in the right direction.I say Coffee County 20-10.

Hey Screaming Eagle, my senior year (2006) we had 3 starters out of the game and we beat yall 62-21. We scored 62 points on your "varsity" and probably could have scored 100 considering we had 2nd and 3rd team in most of the 4th quarter but I did not get on here and run my mouth. And neither did our fans and neither did any of my teammates. You have no class and you represent your school poorly. The only people in Shelbyville who have the right to talk smack is the players and even they shouldn't say much because we destroyed yall in 05 and 06. We get it man, yall were just flat out better, and your "JV" was better. Good for Shelbyville. But understand what you say on here represents the team you root for and right now, your obsession with rubbing it in and having no class is almost as embarrassing as yall barely beating us after we handed yall the ball 8 times. Its time to shut up and grow up.

Now if some of the good ole folks from Sparta could get on here and fill us in on how they looked last wee I would appreciate it but considering the improvement between Shelbyville and how we looked last week, Id say were headed in the right direction.I say Coffee County 20-10.

Can I get an Amen!!!! :thumb:

You better be careful, Your team might just get blown out in the playoffs as well, 5 and 6 AAA teams are stout and you guys will probally play the district winners, maybe the 2nd place if you can beat Tullahoma.