collierville vs east tn

ridgeman

Very good game to watch. Both team swith opportunities to win.

Many thanks to the great hosts at CAK!

This is what competition is about- good competition, great athletes, great hosts!

Many thanks - it was great to meet THE BIG G!

I think I got Canes and myself some "excused comments passes" from BIG G!

Canes why don't you be the first to try it out!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good game to watch. Both team swith opportunities to win.

Many thanks to the great hosts at CAK!

This is what competition is about- good competition, great athletes, great hosts!

Many thanks - it was great to meet THE BIG G!

I think I got Canes and myself some "excused comments passes" from BIG G!

Canes why don't you be the first to try it out!

Canes has already used up his free passes... :lol:

Great game all around. CAK has such great foot skills and field awareness. They looked a little tired, though, but in their defense, they played Maryville last night and might have been fatigued from that.

Big G I don't buy into your theory that your girls were tired from the night before. Your a top notch program with a top notch coach, I would think that the defensive players could handle two matches in a row. I assume you do some conditioning over there in your soccer palace, maybe you just need to do a little more.

Great game all around. CAK has such great foot skills and field awareness. They looked a little tired, though, but in their defense, they played Maryville last night and might have been fatigued from that.

Big G I don't buy into your theory that your girls were tired from the night before. Your a top notch program with a top notch coach, I would think that the defensive players could handle two matches in a row. I assume you do some conditioning over there in your soccer palace, maybe you just need to do a little more.

You could be right, Chaotic, it might not have been that. I'm just commenting on what it appeared. I'm with you on 2 games in 2 days. In club, teams can play 2 or more in a day. Don't know.

Canes........ :roflolk:

Cleansheet......... :evil:

BIG G................... :geek:

All on the same page, I feel soooo left out. I bet you could hear KUMBAYA in 7 States. :roflol:

:roflolk:

Just so you don't feel left out, I'll have my smiley throw a ball for you... Water dogs like that kind of stuff, don't they?

(I got a laugh looking at the "text" version of the smiley you posted for me... at first I though, "hmmm... Dog must think I am smart." Then I saw the "text" of it and it is "geek". Classic!)

Canes........ :flower:

Cleansheet......... :?:

BIG G................... ;)

All on the same page, I feel soooo left out. I bet you could hear KUMBAYA in 7 States. :?:

:D

Just so you don't feel left out, I'll have my smiley throw a ball for you... Water dogs like that kind of stuff, don't they?

(I got a laugh looking at the "text" version of the smiley you posted for me... at first I though, "hmmm... Dog must think I am smart." Then I saw the "text" of it and it is "geek". Classic!)

BUSTED !!!!