Lincoln Co @ Coffee Co

raider99

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee County hasn't been blown away by anyone this year, indicating that they have a respectable level of defense and/or determination. Other than the White Co. game their offense doesn't look too strong, though.

On the other hand, the Falcons tend to struggle on both sides of the ball - at least for four quarters - if they can put four quarters together they'll win handily - if not it will be a low scoring up-for-grabs game.

Then again, if the Falcon defense doesn't play four quarters the Red Raiders will take it handily.

Hmm...I have no idea how this game will turn out. :roflolk:

The Falcons will get the win Friday night. They have had a very tough first six games on their schedule playing Blackman 7-0, Lawrence Co 5-2, Riverdale 6-1, Tullahoma 3-4,Oakland 5-2, and Columbia 7-0. The combined record for these six schools thus far is 33-9. Call me crazy which im sure the man who hides behind the keyboard by the name of falcon62 will, I see the Falcons winning out and advancing to the playoffs. The young men are improving each week and the tough first six games will prepare them for these last four games all of which they should be able to compete and be in a position to win.

Go Falcons!!!

Appreciate the kind words lions99. You guys have a great team this year and your QB has a cannon for an arm. Good things are coming for you guys this year. Hopefully you guys will get a good set up in the playoffs. If you continue the track your on and finish undefeated you should certainly be a one seed with a bye the first round.

Appreciate the kind words lions99. You guys have a great team this year and your QB has a cannon for an arm. Good things are coming for you guys this year. Hopefully you guys will get a good set up in the playoffs. If you continue the track your on and finish undefeated you should certainly be a one seed with a bye the first round.

thanks good luck friday night.

The Falcons will get the win Friday night. They have had a very tough first six games on their schedule playing Blackman 7-0, Lawrence Co 5-2, Riverdale 6-1, Tullahoma 3-4,Oakland 5-2, and Columbia 7-0. The combined record for these six schools thus far is 33-9. Call me crazy which im sure the man who hides behind the keyboard by the name of falcon62 will, I see the Falcons winning out and advancing to the playoffs. The young men are improving each week and the tough first six games will prepare them for these last four games all of which they should be able to compete and be in a position to win.

Come on now be a realist. LC at best has a chance of possibly winning two of the last four be it a small chance.

Go Falcons!!!