#1 Ooltewah vs Rhea County

PRIMETIME OWL

Quite a change after 96? Huh Golden Bird... Oh, I get it...That's when Benny must have come to town ......in 05'???????????????

Phishy, while I am a RCHS grad, I haven't seen a game in a while because I live away. Yes, I do believe that Ooletwah has had Rhea County's number as of late (indicated by my post). Why is this? I would say for the most part you (owls) have a much bigger talent pool to draw from and yes the new school will hurt your program, if nothing else in the department of depth. and don't worry good ole benny has been known to leave when the talent looks to take a step down just ask your neighbors up I-75 :roflolk:

Good luck to both teams on the rest of your seasons.

Buddy Bird,

It is obvious that you live in Alaska with Sarah Palin, cause you don't know what you are talking about.

Our talent pool is fine. Just saw the freshman play tonight. They beat Walker Valley's JV by 8. After looking at the scores from the NEW school, I think their talent pool is the one tanking. Migrate back to Tennessee if it gets too cold Bird Boy!

Phish, I need to correct you on one thing...the Owls freshmen beat Walker Valley' FRESHMEN and not the JV. It was a good game by both teams.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, Walker Valley had a junior and at least 3 sophomores playing tonight, so you can't say that the Mustangs brought a freshman team down for the game.

And Phishy, Dayton doesn't have a Dayton Middle School, get your facts straight before bashing me. It's either Rhea Central or Dayton City School. And since you don't know me, I don't follow the middle schools at all.

BDO, that was the info I had got from some of my old TFP friends (they do get senile in their old age, especially Ward Gossett, :roflolk: ), so I stand corrected.

Funny, Walker Valley had a junior and at least 3 sophomores playing tonight, so you can't say that the Mustangs brought a freshman team down for the game.

I know you guys have been arguing back and forth with Rhea/Ooltewah stuff and I dont want to argue but I can assure you we had all freshmen. I am one of the freshmen coaches so I should know. If you were going by jersey numbers then I can see where you may have been confused. The Freshmen used an older set of jerseys with missing numbers so you couldn't go by the roster from Fridays game. Again both Freshmen teams played well and the future looks good for both groups.

Let's see.......

this series dates back to 1976

1976 Rhea 8 Ooltewah 6

1977 Rhea 40 Ooltewah 0

1978 Rhea 43 Ooltewah 0

1985 Rhea 23 Ooltewah 0

1986 Rhea 41 Ooltewah 0

1987 Rhea 12 Ooltewah 0

1988 Rhea 40 Ooltewah 8

1989 Rhea 40 Ooltewah 0

1990 Rhea 28 Ooltewah 6

1991 Rhea 33 Ooltewah 12

1992 Rhea 13 Ooltewah 3

1995 Rhea 22 Ooltewah 7

1996 Rhea 26 Ooltewah 17

2005 Rhea 21 Ooltewah 44

2006 Rhea 6 Ooltewah 28

Series Rhea 13 to Ooltewah 2

Congrats to the Owls on the success as of late :roflolk:

yea I have nothing better to do with my time :roflol:

Just something to think about?.......UP TIL ABOUT 1999-2001,RHEA WAS 2 OR 3 TIMES THE SIZE OF OOLTEWAH. For 45-50 years ooltewah was a small school in the middle of nowhwere.All those years Rhea beat the snot out of Ooltewah,it would be the equivilent of 5a playing 1a.So,if your gonna brag about something that happened from 1976-1999 make sure it's worth mentioning.After saying all that,let's see how long it takes rhea to beat ooltewah on equal ground. see ya friday!!!hoot hoot!!!!

I dont think Stokes is a freshman is he? :roflolk::roflol:

Yes he is(Antwane). You are thinking of his other two bro's that are Soph(Jeffery) and Jr(Jock).

Like I said all Freshmen...I should know. If you don't want to believe me then I guess thats up to you. Any other players you want to know about?

Phish, Rhea has run the spread as long as Jason Fitzgerald has been on the coaching staff. Chill out Owl fans, I have to work in Dayton. I don't want some foolishness to have an effect on my job, ok?

Actually not true thorough, Fitz ran the veer and then a 1 back pro-style offense in his first tenure. When he re-gained control of the reins, Rhea went to the spread!

Does not matter what they run against the Owls. I know the clock will be running continously in the second half.

Owls 48 (Owls play everybody, even the trainer)

Rhea 0

I don't think Thorough knows what he is talking about... Is he talking about Middle School. This isn't Hunter vs. Dayton Middle School

Dont even think about questioningT97 or your get bashed and told how dumb you are................by the way T97 i dont do stats and never have because i ve always been busy PLAYIN not STATIN............and thats offical!!!!!!!!!!