BRADLEY VS McMINN CO.

allwaysright

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my take is the bears defense gets after the qb very well, which helps keep the other team from scoring so many points. but if the DB's would stay locked onto the wide outs better, then the bears would stop giving up the big plays that have cost them a few scores every game.

bottom line

The bears are gonna have to get it going on offense.

(full backs tail backs)

I have not seen any film so I am not sure why the bears can't get a tail back through holes playing these better teams. The bears pound it pretty good with the full back but you have to have some more speed hitting the holes as well. if they want or cant hit the holes find someone that will.

(QB and wide outs)

Either we cant get the ball to the wide outs or they drop a wide open catch.

make the throws and if its there then make the catch

The Bears look good at practice even going against the starting defense which now in my opinion has shown to be one of the best defense's around.

so what puzzles me is, what IS the bears offense doing different on game day.

different plays ? different players? HMMM!

DO YOU REALLY WANNA WIN? DO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW?

:thumb: HERE IS A FEW IDEAS :idea

:thumb: A visit to see the coach in Polk Co. He has to be doing something right 6-0 20/50 points a game WOW! They have it together on Offense!! Don't be to proud to ask.

:D FIND YOUR PLAY MAKERS AT PRACTICE AND LET THEM MAKE PLAYS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

B) Dropped balls at practice equals Dropped balls in the game!!!!

I REALLY THINK THE BEARS CAN WIN OUT THE REST OF THEIR GAMES, BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS!!! THEY NEED TO GET IT GOING ON OFFENSE .

Black and Gold vs Black and Yellow , can we discuss the game. No Smack talk, No Owl crap, just match ups----"O" vs "D".

McMinn wins this one. No crap!

Like i said no smack! Why do you think so? What match up? Our starting "D" is good! Our "O" shows flashes, but often stalls out(unless they are mad) at which point they cannot be stopped, unless they stop themselves!! It was a close game at McMinn last year, and the Bears are better this year, and yall lost some play makers!

I believe that this should be another good intense matchup like it was last year. In the end i think the inability of Bradleys defense to shut down a good Mcminn offense will be the determining factor. Ables is an improving passer, Mcdermott and Smith continue to compete for catches, and Massingile is getting used to his running back position. Bradley has a lot better team than in recent years, but they still lack the overall depth to compete at the highest level for four quarters. However im always open to debate so come on BEAR fans im waiting :roflolk:... GO TRIBE!!!!!!!

I believe that this should be another good intense matchup like it was last year. In the end i think the inability of Bradleys defense to shut down a good Mcminn offense will be the determining factor. Ables is an improving passer, Mcdermott and Smith continue to compete for catches, and Massingile is getting used to his running back position. Bradley has a lot better team than in recent years, but they still lack the overall depth to compete at the highest level for four quarters. However im always open to debate so come on BEAR fans im waiting :roflolk:... GO TRIBE!!!!!!!

The problem is not depth, the bears have depth, the problem is the depth is rarely or never on the field,

the bears have alot of players that really get up set if they dont get there playing time. And coaches that wanna make it happen for them. They have even made plays to get players in the game to keep them from quitting. and its not a bad idea if you want them back for next year.

My opinion is that alot of the time the best talent is on the sideline instead of in the game .

this Bears Team is one of the most talented teams in Tn. and they really wanna win, but on their terms and it just does not work that way when you play the better teams, so if things don't change look for another defeat this week a good game but another defeat . I truly believe if the Bears would try an do the right thing good things would happen, if not look for more defeats and no play offs

We have talent on our sidelines as well. even had "in house" issues over it, with 1 coach quitting. It's hard to understand why coach expresses concern over the kids that play both ways (fatigue) when we have a few on the sideline that could relieve those players and they are definately talented enough to get the job done. Guess he (coach) sees it different. Gotta trust he has good reasoning behind what he does. Can't wait to see match up friday night. Bears have improved, should be intense game. GO TRIBE

I believe that this should be another good intense matchup like it was last year. In the end i think the inability of Bradleys defense to shut down a good Mcminn offense will be the determining factor. Ables is an improving passer, Mcdermott and Smith continue to compete for catches, and Massingile is getting used to his running back position. Bradley has a lot better team than in recent years, but they still lack the overall depth to compete at the highest level for four quarters. However im always open to debate so come on BEAR fans im waiting :wacko:... GO TRIBE!!!!!!!

The problem is not depth, the bears have depth, the problem is the depth is rarely or never on the field,

the bears have alot of players that really get up set if they dont get there playing time. And coaches that wanna make it happen for them. They have even made plays to get players in the game to keep them from quitting. and its not a bad idea if you want them back for next year.

My opinion is that alot of the time the best talent is on the sideline instead of in the game .

this Bears Team is one of the most talented teams in Tn. and they really wanna win, but on their terms and it just does not work that way when you play the better teams, so if things don't change look for another defeat this week a good game but another defeat . I truly believe if the Bears would try an do the right thing good things would happen, if not look for more defeats and no play offs

I hate if that is the case because i believe the best players should play no matter what. We had a similar issue at McMinn when i played and thats why we never advanced out of the first round of the playoffs. However, the problem is how do you know what player is better than another? Unless you are there everyday in practice, film study, the weight room, the classroom, scrimmages, and the locker room you have no idea if a player is ready or not! I know as a fan we all think we know who should be playing and where but to be honest the coaches that spend 20-30 hours a week really do know best. I know from experience its not always the most talent players that should be playing if they are not mentally ready... GO TRIBE!!!

We have talent on our sidelines as well. even had "in house" issues over it, with 1 coach quitting. It's hard to understand why coach expresses concern over the kids that play both ways (fatigue) when we have a few on the sideline that could relieve those players and they are definately talented enough to get the job done. Guess he (coach) sees it different. Gotta trust he has good reasoning behind what he does. Can't wait to see match up friday night. Bears have improved, should be intense game. GO TRIBE

Again, like i told the Bradley fan, its not always about a kid "you think" is talented enough to play. Heck if it was talent alone there would be no need for coaches or working out, either you would be good or you wouldnt. However, that is not the case and this is not the football of the 1980's of 90's for that matter. Today high school systems are sophisticated and require an athlete to be mentally strong as well as physically strong. Also, this is 6A football not pop-warner! If a kid plays both ways its because he gives his team the best chance to win! The best players should play on both sides of the ball because if they dont there is no way a team will win in Tn's highest classification.... GO TRIBE!!!

Well said Tribeguy. Lack of effort in practice, and taking plays off in games should get better athletes some "pinetime". Kids today don't have the same work ethic and it is sad that some of the parents have contributed to this problem. I would love to see this game myself, but got to go to Chargers vs Kingston game. Good luck and hope for a safe and clean game.