BRADLEY VS McMINN CO.

allwaysright

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the bears have put their 4th loss off til Saturday!

McMinn 27

Bars 13

Poor, poor, poor Bradley. Losing their 9th game in a row to McMinn. :thumb:

Hey, allwaysright.....what did I tell you 3 weeks ago? Didn't I say you'd lose to Loudon, Soddy, McMinn, and Ooltewah? By the way, tell your cheapshot players to take a buttwhipping with some class. Coach Floyd must not know about teaching character. Pathetic!

Yes we lost, not to Ooltewah(yet). cheapshot? If a team cant take getting hit?(its not our fault) We have lost four games by 25 points. NO BUTT WHIPPING TONIGHT!!! you "DA" !!!!!! we came up short and lost. If it makes a sad,pathetic old man happy, for kids to play hard and lose. Enjoy!!

tearing up what field ? that field was setup in that condition for a reason and it didnt work. that field was a mess before the game so dont make excuses like trying to keep Mcminn from messing that dairy farm up!

Are trying to say that we "WET" the field to slow down the cherokees?? GOD wet the field , dont flatter your self! And at one point it was actually a golf course! Try to get it right , next time.And for what its worth, i didnt have a problem with mcminn sliding in the mud after the game, they were happy and are kids having fun.

Wow, first post but I see there are a lot of people with no lives on here.

I find it hard to believe adults are posting these posts about kids. Hey, sports are for fun and not a matter or life and death. Lets try and keep it that way. Bottom line, Bradley is headed in the right direction and will be a force in years to come. I really think McMinn needs to enjoy the win because we are about to go on run and will not lose to the CHerokees for at least 4-5 years. Wait and see ! :thumb:

Wow, first post but I see there are a lot of people with no lives on here.

I find it hard to believe adults are posting these posts about kids. Hey, sports are for fun and not a matter or life and death. Lets try and keep it that way. Bottom line, Bradley is headed in the right direction and will be a force in years to come. I really think McMinn needs to enjoy the win because we are about to go on run and will not lose to the CHerokees for at least 4-5 years. Wait and see ! 8-)

The annual Bradley cry: "You just wait til next year Mr.!" I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

McMinn 23 - Bradley 14

McMinn was virtually on Bradley's goal line at the end of the game.......but just wanted to get out of there with the 9 point victory........with 9 equalling the consecutive years McMinn has owned the Bears.

Bradley is one dirty, classless bunch......and I'm not just talking about the players. Some of Bradley's fans came out of the stands after the game to go after McMinn's players and the Cleveland Police had to intervene and cuff a couple of them.

You are nothing but a lying , pathetic , sad old man!!! No one was cuffed! classless is jumping on the "B" at mid field and taunting the home team before the game, which was directed by the coach to do it. saying that they were virtually on the goal line is like , saying that your virtually a decent human.No one went after players, they only wanted mcminn to stop tearing up the field after the game.

So, it's the responsibility of Bradley's fans to come out of the stadium, onto the field, and go after McMinn's players who are celebrating at midfield??????? Yes, there was police intervention. and yes two differnt Bradley people were taken off. Wanna place a small wager about an upcoming TSSAA reprimand coming your way? :thumb:

Bradley's field is considered 'McMINN SOUTH'. Why did you all paint a 'B' on it??? Should have had a 'M" since McMinn owns it. Bradley's tax assessor sends the property tax bill for the field to McMinn Co. High School. 8-)

I must agree with all of the positive thoughts that have been posted concerning Bradley's defense. That Bear defense was on the field nearly the entire second half. No wonder the defense as a unit began to give up one or two big plays. By the middle of the fourth quarter the offense had already fumbled and had 3, three and outs. "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging". Down 23-14 in the fourth quarter, Bradley lined up in an I formation and actually ran on first down. Just seems we have become too predictable on offense. First down, run. Second down, run. 3rd and twelve, either run again or try one pass and hope we catch it. I realize we were on a muddy track. However, McMinn made adjustments at halftime and allowed their quarterback to make some plays. I did not see any adjustments from Bradley's sideline. Bradley played conservative after gaining the lead and looked as if they played not to lose instead of playing to win. Sure there were some words said pre-game but that does not excuse all of the personal foul penalties called on both squads; more on Bradley. Bradley needs to learn to compete without blowing up and hurting themselves. The Bears practically gave McMinn their first TD with penalties. Great job Bradley defense. Next friday you get you shot at the #1 team in the state. Go Bears... :thumb:

HAHAHAHAH!!!! :thumb::thumb:B):D is all i have 2 say!!!!!!! I told you the Bradley defense could not stop Mcminn offense for 4 quarters and thats EXACTLY what happened. You could not get off the field so we wore you down. Mcbee and Massingale ( 2 other players than Ables and Mcdermott) scored touchdowns! Oh yea and we won the game for the 9th straight time!! 2 bad Bear fans better luck next year!!... GO TRIBE!!! :thumb:

I must agree with all of the positive thoughts that have been posted concerning Bradley's defense. That Bear defense was on the field nearly the entire second half. No wonder the defense as a unit began to give up one or two big plays. By the middle of the fourth quarter the offense had already fumbled and had 3, three and outs. "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging". Down 23-14 in the fourth quarter, Bradley lined up in an I formation and actually ran on first down. Just seems we have become too predictable on offense. First down, run. Second down, run. 3rd and twelve, either run again or try one pass and hope we catch it. I realize we were on a muddy track. However, McMinn made adjustments at halftime and allowed their quarterback to make some plays. I did not see any adjustments from Bradley's sideline. Bradley played conservative after gaining the lead and looked as if they played not to lose instead of playing to win. Sure there were some words said pre-game but that does not excuse all of the personal foul penalties called on both squads; more on Bradley. Bradley needs to learn to compete without blowing up and hurting themselves. The Bears practically gave McMinn their first TD with penalties. Great job Bradley defense. Next friday you get you shot at the #1 team in the state. Go Bears... :thumb:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

I really thought and hoped after watching practice last week things would be different this week.

I have heard that the coach has said even when I am wrong I am right

saying what ever play he calls or who ever he wants to run those plays, is his call because He is the coach,

That is all well and good if you win the game.

I heard The bears had a player quit this week walking off the field and no one tried to stop him but he is a senior and will not be needed this year and will not be here next year so who cares. RIGHT!!!

Everyone knows how this team works If you are not in the click you will not play on Friday.

I again thought after watching practice last week things would change and again I was wrong.

The bears coaches have players that they hardly or never talk to and don't even care or maybe wish they were not on the team.

The bears have players that have out played their first team but never play a down on Friday!

even when the first team has been on the field all night and get so tired they are giving up big plays

the coach will not even give a thought about giving any of the so called scrubs or non wanted players any time

You will never win the tough games using people like this, call it Bad Carma, or the Football Gods not letting you win or whatever you want to call it but, You will never be successful, treating your players this way.

If you don't change things will not change.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Bear players rest assured the bad Carma is not your fault, auctions and results reflect leadership

Sorry coach but results is what you are measured on.

You are a smart man ,but a smart man can say I was wrong and continue to learn as he goes along.

I do wish you good luck next week but if you don't change the bad Carma will continue

Prediction #1. the coach doesn't change = another close game that teases the coach with a win until the fourth quarter

Prediction #2 the coach has a change of heart breaking the chains of bad Carma and the

bears beat the Best team they have Played this year

HAHAHAHAH!!!! :thumb::thumb:B):D is all i have 2 say!!!!!!! I told you the Bradley defense could not stop Mcminn offense for 4 quarters and thats EXACTLY what happened. You could not get off the field so we wore you down. Mcbee and Massingale ( 2 other players than Ables and Mcdermott) scored touchdowns! Oh yea and we won the game for the 9th straight time!! 2 bad Bear fans better luck next year!!... GO TRIBE!!! :thumb:

NICE SPORTSMANSHIP, We like to get on here and "stir the pot" but after the game, i am the first to admit it when we lose(all to often this year).So enjoy yourself. Anybody that has seen anything about mcminn knows that yall had more than two play makers on the team. And about the "D" for 4 quarters, you are exactly correct---- its not hard to game plan for BC --- If BC gets ahead----we run in the middle on 1st down, and run off tackle on 2nd down,and on third and long we will pass, and of course we will punt on 4th down!!! ELMER FUDD could game plan against that!!!!! To your credit your team and coaches came in with a winning game plan!Kudos

Blitznbuc, I WILL TAKE THAT WAGER, so pony up or shut up!!! I was with the CPD before and after the game(when you were home posting) And i was not refering to the celebration after the game( i did NOT have a problem with that---it was on the North end zone goal line----NOT on the "B" at mid field---They jumped on it BEFORE the game-------I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME --------NO ONE WENT TO JAIL!! "DA" I still cant understand your HATRED for BC---Did a Bear take your girl? Or did we whip your team when you played? I could be both!!!!!

Blitznbuc, I WILL TAKE THAT WAGER, so pony up or shut up!!! I was with the CPD before and after the game(when you were home posting) And i was not refering to the celebration after the game( i did NOT have a problem with that---it was on the North end zone goal line----NOT on the "B" at mid field---They jumped on it BEFORE the game-------I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME --------NO ONE WENT TO JAIL!! "DA" I still cant understand your HATRED for BC---Did a Bear take your girl? Or did we whip your team when you played? I could be both!!!!!

Who said anyone went to jail? Read again.....there were Bradley fans who came out of the stand after the game. When they headed toward the McMinn players the police stopped them, and took two of them off the field with their hands behind their back. Yes, the chaep, low-life adult fans of Bradley Central were coming onto the field!!!! It's on video, and you'd better pray that the McMinn administration doesn't turn it in to the TSSAA.

Uhhhhh.....I doubt seriously if you want to try to impress me being with the CPB before or after the game. The Chief is a very good friend of mine......as well as many people with the city administratively.

No, I don't hate Bradley. I detest many of their fans (like the cretins who wanted to attack the McMinn players) who run their mouths incessantly year after year, as if they have any reason to. As many knowledgeable people (including me) tried to tell you before the season started......the Bahrs would be about 5-5, and watching the good teams go to the playoffs AGAIN. It's tradition....so enjoy it!

And if you think last night was bad, just wait til Ooltewah cleans your clock. Yep, you have to go play them! :thumb: