Cannon County @ Scott County.

Bees3268

There is nowhere to go but up if you are in the cellar. :mrgreen:

Cannon has been improving for a few years now. I know that they haven't been making the playoffs or contending for a district championship, but it takes time. Cannon is headed in the right direction and i hope to see them continue. Smith Co. is consistent every year and is a good team every year. And are always at the top of the district and in the playoffs.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terdy you stated that you have to get in the playoffs in order to get a chance at the gold ball , hate to break it to you but it AIN'T WORKING for S.C. and its hallowed program!! Little more to it than just showing up , the Maylord approach hadn't work yet and honestly do you see S.C. making a legitimate run at one, it ain't happening! :D

Two trips to the semis in his tenure...one in 3a...one in 2a...one point from a 3rd one. That's not too bad. Dude...at least know a little before posting. :o

Hey Dude, you are EXACTLY right , not too bad ,BUT that is as good as its going to get !!!LOL! CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR!!! And as I have said MANY times before its apparent that S.C. is content with that , and thats OK but the point is S.C. is not the juggernaut that yall try to imitate, yes S.C. is a consistant district contender and a playoff PRETENDER, DUDE at least C.C. seems to be moving in a positive direction but lets face it S.C. is a stagnant program that that has become content with its direction and is apparent that the competiton is catching up and in some instantces passing them by and more than likely on a more consistant basis!LOL! :D

I want everybody to think about this a minute.............."CC is moving in a positive direction""....isn't that what he said??? This is after a 4-3 season so far???? A positive direction..... The coach hasn't been there a year....most everybody hated the hire...they are 1 game over 500.......BUT..they are moving in a positive direction. :mrgreen: Well, I guess owlgolf is right, 1 game over 500 is moving up... The competation is catching up.....Isn't that what he said??? To a 6-1 team.........Yelp, the competation ain't getting beat nearly as bad this year. :D And I thought ole P-spy was the only one that looked Cannon County--ish.

Terdy you stated that you have to get in the playoffs in order to get a chance at the gold ball , hate to break it to you but it AIN'T WORKING for S.C. and its hallowed program!! Little more to it than just showing up , the Maylord approach hadn't work yet and honestly do you see S.C. making a legitimate run at one, it ain't happening! :thumb:

Two trips to the semis in his tenure...one in 3a...one in 2a...one point from a 3rd one. That's not too bad. Dude...at least know a little before posting. :lol:

Hey Dude, you are EXACTLY right , not too bad ,BUT that is as good as its going to get !!!LOL! CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR!!! And as I have said MANY times before its apparent that S.C. is content with that , and thats OK but the point is S.C. is not the juggernaut that yall try to imitate, yes S.C. is a consistant district contender and a playoff PRETENDER, DUDE at least C.C. seems to be moving in a positive direction but lets face it S.C. is a stagnant program that that has become content with its direction and is apparent that the competiton is catching up and in some instantces passing them by and more than likely on a more consistant basis!LOL! :thumb:

Hey...we have to look at the bright side. The highlight of the last 10 years could be the Upperman bowl. :) You are not a PRETENDER if you actually make the playoffs. CC has been the PRETENDER the last few years. Well...it looks as if you might actually get in this year. Let's see what you do. :)

If i understand correctly, i think Cannon only has to beat Upperman to get to the playoffs. Which seems to be very possible considering how done they are this year.

I think that is correct. You have to finish ahead of YAI to make it. I think the head to head would be the tie-breaker.

Scott Co. plays with a few dominant teams, so I expect them to come out fierce. If CC can weather the initial storm, get wild, and lay some hits on these boys, I think we will fare well. Go lions in what I expect to be a SLOBBERKNOCKER. Just don't let the road trip become a distraction to what you're going to do, and that's put a hat on someone and knock em to their rear end and come out with that W baby! GO LIONSSSSS!!!!!!!