Cannon County @ Scott County.

Bees3268

Hey Terdmite you never got back with me on Westmorelands record , just curious!LOL! :roflolk:;)

Westmoreland's record?? I didn't know ya'll played them again. You can relax. Ya'll don't. BUT since you asked about their record..........

The last 4 years....08 West 14 CC 13 07 West. 27 CC 26 06 West.48 CC 6 05 West. 40 CC 22.

Playoffs last 4 years. 4 Westermoreland was a playoff team in 08-07-06-05

Playoffs last 4 years 0 Cannon Co. went to the Upperman Bowl in 07

In 2009 Westmoreland (so far) has won 1 game....same as CC in 06 04 and 02. Looks like this years Westmoreland team is going where Cannon Co.s has been. What do you think Pondy??? You asked..

:thumb:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pondexter44 wrote:

Hey Terdmite you never got back with me on Westmorelands record , just curious!LOL!

Westmoreland's record?? I didn't know ya'll played them again. You can relax. Ya'll don't. BUT since you asked about their record..........

The last 4 years....08 West 14 CC 13 07 West. 27 CC 26 06 West.48 CC 6 05 West. 40 CC 22.

In 2009 Westmoreland (so far) has won 1 game....same as CC in 06 04 and 02. Looks like this years Westmoreland team is going where Cannon Co.s has been. What do you think Pondy??? You asked..

Turdmite i think he was referring to this years record..Westmorelands past record is similar to Smith County's lots of win and lot's of one and done....same amount of golden football's as Smith?????

Pondexter's reference is how do you let a one win team (similar to CC in the past) beat your team???? I hope this clear's the question up for you....head back in to the cell's and get one of those smarter inmates to look up more stat's for you....apparently you have a hard time comprehending the previous questions and since you tucked your tail and waited until now to show back up it really shows what kind of sportsmanship comes from Smith....just a note saying a good win for Cannon County this past Friday would have went a long way...but as it always is you aren't about being a good sport.....

Just how many one and dones has SC had in the last 10 years?

pondexter44 wrote:

Hey Terdmite you never got back with me on Westmorelands record , just curious!LOL!

Turdmite i think he was referring to this years record..Westmorelands past record is similar to Smith County's lots of win and lot's of one and done....same amount of golden football's as Smith?????

Pondexter's reference is how do you let a one win team (similar to CC in the past) beat your team???? I hope this clear's the question up for you....head back in to the cell's and get one of those smarter inmates to look up more stat's for you....apparently you have a hard time comprehending the previous questions and since you tucked your tail and waited until now to show back up it really shows what kind of sportsmanship comes from Smith....just a note saying a good win for Cannon County this past Friday would have went a long way...but as it always is you aren't about being a good sport.....

Well if you want to compare records- SC 6-1 CC 4-3 Comprehend that! :roflolk:

By the way SC has not been one and done since 2000.

pondexter44 wrote:

1st off, ole Pondy just said record...not what record. Second...what in the heck does somebody from CC know about a gold ball. SEE, you need to get IN the playsoffs even to have a shot at one. The UPPERMAN BOWL won't get you one. :roflolk: You you spend a lot of time or have kin in jails?? You seem to be infatuated with them. Again Einestein, go back and check...try the bottom of page 9 of the CC v LA...thread....right after the comment "where U B". No apology necessary. I've said it before and I'll say it again....Pattypeepers...try not to look so Cannon County....ish. :roflol:

pondexter44 wrote:

1st off, ole Pondy just said record...not what record. Second...what in the heck does somebody from CC know about a gold ball. SEE, you need to get IN the playoffs even to have a shot at one. The UPPERMAN BOWL won't get you one. :roflolk: You you spend a lot of time or have kin in jails?? You seem to be infatuated with them. Again Einestein, go back and check...try the bottom of page 9 of the CC v LA...thread....right after the comment "where U B". No apology necessary. I've said it before and I'll say it again....Pattypeepers...try not to look so Cannon County....ish. :flower:

Termite I welcome you to this lowly C.C. thread and you bring your buddies and pick on poor ole P-SPY ,I was just curious of WHAT THE WIN LOSS RECORD OF WESTY WAS THIS YEAR!!! :roflol:

Terdy you stated that you have to get in the playoffs in order to get a chance at the gold ball , hate to break it to you but it AIN'T WORKING for S.C. and its hallowed program!! Little more to it than just showing up , the Maylord approach hadn't work yet and honestly do you see S.C. making a legitimate run at one, it ain't happening! :roflolk:

Terdy you stated that you have to get in the playoffs in order to get a chance at the gold ball , hate to break it to you but it AIN'T WORKING for S.C. and its hallowed program!! Little more to it than just showing up , the Maylord approach hadn't work yet and honestly do you see S.C. making a legitimate run at one, it ain't happening! :roflolk:

Two trips to the semis in his tenure...one in 3a...one in 2a...one point from a 3rd one. That's not too bad. Dude...at least know a little before posting. :roflol:

pondexter44 wrote:

1st off, ole Pondy just said record...not what record. Second...what in the heck does somebody from CC know about a gold ball. SEE, you need to get IN the playoffs even to have a shot at one. The UPPERMAN BOWL won't get you one. :roflolk: You you spend a lot of time or have kin in jails?? You seem to be infatuated with them. Again Einestein, go back and check...try the bottom of page 9 of the CC v LA...thread....right after the comment "where U B". No apology necessary. I've said it before and I'll say it again....Pattypeepers...try not to look so Cannon County....ish. :lol:

Termite I welcome you to this lowly C.C. thread and you bring your buddies and pick on poor ole P-SPY ,I was just curious of WHAT THE WIN LOSS RECORD OF WESTY WAS THIS YEAR!!! :roflol:

You didn't ask that,now did you?? THIS year Westy's record reflects Cannon Co.s USUAL record. Hey, if "you can't handle the truth"...don't ask me. Welcome me??? YOU invited me. Do you think ole P-spy will show what kind of sportsmanship comes from CC ...as evidently I went a long way with a thumbs up for the CC win...and WAS a good sport?? Me neither. :flower:

Two trips to the semis in his tenure...one in 3a...one in 2a...one point from a 3rd one. That's not too bad. Dude...at least know a little before posting. :lol:

Evidently the term often used "shooting fish in a barrel" originated when dealing with CC folks. :roflol:

So, according to the CC faithful.....it's easier to get one setting at home waiting for the Ball Fairy to leave one under your pillow,..... better yet........go to the Upperman Bowl. Beings ya'll already have the magic formula...."little more than show up"....maybe, just maybe, ya'll could at least try to "show up" and do a "little more" than attempt to talk like you know anything about it. :flower:

Terdy you stated that you have to get in the playoffs in order to get a chance at the gold ball , hate to break it to you but it AIN'T WORKING for S.C. and its hallowed program!! Little more to it than just showing up , the Maylord approach hadn't work yet and honestly do you see S.C. making a legitimate run at one, it ain't happening! :roflol:

Two trips to the semis in his tenure...one in 3a...one in 2a...one point from a 3rd one. That's not too bad. Dude...at least know a little before posting. :thumb:

Hey Dude, you are EXACTLY right , not too bad ,BUT that is as good as its going to get !!!LOL! CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR!!! And as I have said MANY times before its apparent that S.C. is content with that , and thats OK but the point is S.C. is not the juggernaut that yall try to imitate, yes S.C. is a consistant district contender and a playoff PRETENDER, DUDE at least C.C. seems to be moving in a positive direction but lets face it S.C. is a stagnant program that that has become content with its direction and is apparent that the competiton is catching up and in some instantces passing them by and more than likely on a more consistant basis!LOL! :roflol:

Terdy you stated that you have to get in the playoffs in order to get a chance at the gold ball , hate to break it to you but it AIN'T WORKING for S.C. and its hallowed program!! Little more to it than just showing up , the Maylord approach hadn't work yet and honestly do you see S.C. making a legitimate run at one, it ain't happening! :roflol:

Two trips to the semis in his tenure...one in 3a...one in 2a...one point from a 3rd one. That's not too bad. Dude...at least know a little before posting. :thumb:

Hey Dude, you are EXACTLY right , not too bad ,BUT that is as good as its going to get !!!LOL! CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR!!! And as I have said MANY times before its apparent that S.C. is content with that , and thats OK but the point is S.C. is not the juggernaut that yall try to imitate, yes S.C. is a consistant district contender and a playoff PRETENDER, DUDE at least C.C. seems to be moving in a positive direction but lets face it S.C. is a stagnant program that that has become content with its direction and is apparent that the competiton is catching up and in some instantces passing them by and more than likely on a more consistant basis!LOL! :roflol:

There is nowhere to go but up if you are in the cellar. :thumb:

As long as Alcoa is sitting out there, NO other team in Tennessee will make a legit run.