Cannon County @ Scott County.

Bees3268

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know very little about Scott Co. except that i was told they like to play a wide open offense like Cannon Co. I would like to see Cannon Co's offense start clicking a little better than it has the last few games. I see this as a very even match-up, but if Cannon Co's offense shows up I see no reason why CCHS wont come home with a 5-3 record. The key for CCHS is to not look past this game and be looking ahead to a big game against Smith Co. I believe Coach Schrenk and his staff will work very hard this week and keep the team focused and keep things one game at a time. Good luck CCHS!!

Will be a tough game for the Lions. Scott Co is a long road trip. The Highlanders have played a tough schedule and can put up some points. Good luck.

Wingman, Do you think that the long traveling trip could be a distraction for Cannon? The boys leave school and roughly 12 to leave

The Lion defense will once again have to come thru with the big plays in order for them to win. Against LA the Lion defense made the big plays and got it done. CC may not be as fortunate this week against the Highlanders. Not saying the Lions can't win, I just think Scott will protect the ball and make the plays to win. A long trip to make win or lose. Good luck Cannon.

We just played Scott Co (CAK). I really know nothing about Cannon. What I can tell you about Scott is they like to spread the field and throw the ball. OL pass protection is spotty, but the QB is scrappy & ellusive. Throws the ball well. Didn't take many chances with down field passes against us. Mostly slants, drags, & out routes. #86 scored all their TD's that night. Good size, speed, & hands. Limited in the running game. Defensively, good effort on pass rush, have difficulty defending the pass. Can't really say about their run defense since we don't run that much, but we had some success on the ground when we did run it.

Overall I would say that Scott Co. has & will give some teams trouble because of their style of play. They are better than their record may indicate, they are in a tough district. I believe your common opponent is York Institute, Scott lost, maybe in OT, and I believe ya'll won. Whatever thats worth.

Good luck to both teams. I'm pulling for Scott since they are from our district, nothing against Cannon.

Coach Schrenk and his staff have done an outstabding job with this team so far. They are developing a new mindset and are generating interest back into the program. I love the spread and can wait until the offense fully grasps it. The defense and special teams are playing lights out and that is a mark of a good team in my opinion. I expect Cannon to be prepared for this game and show up ready to play despite the long trip