Hillsboro at Cane Ridge

56dad

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though HHS has been abysmal this year, I think they win this game and hopefully the Centennial game as well to close out the season. Btw, people who think Blade hurt HHS football by preferring they be in District 11-AAA instead of 12-AAA are insane. There is no better district situation for HHS football long term, IMO.

I saw the Burros play in a pre-season scrimmage; What's surprising to me is the lack of size in HHS O & D Lines. Are there not any big strong kids who want to play football walking the halls over there at Hillsboro? :thumb:

They have big guys on the team but the"philosophy" of the Head Coach and his porous 4-3 D is speed vs. size. Got several 270, 280 and two 300 pound guys who never get to play D. DL coach has little or no knowledge of who to play where.

I saw the Burros play in a pre-season scrimmage; What's surprising to me is the lack of size in HHS O & D Lines. Are there not any big strong kids who want to play football walking the halls over there at Hillsboro? :roflol:

Hillaboros O-line whips the D-line in practice everyday..should tell the coaches something.

I saw the Burros play in a pre-season scrimmage; What's surprising to me is the lack of size in HHS O & D Lines. Are there not any big strong kids who want to play football walking the halls over there at Hillsboro? :roflol:

Hillaboros O-line whips the D-line in practice everyday..should tell the coaches something.

Need to use a couple of those big 280-300 lbers down at the DT's taking on dbl teams; slant 'em hard, coach 'em up on techniques of beating dbl teams. This is of course provided they can move somewhat & don't stand straight up..LOL :D Free up those backers to flow & make plays...Good luck to the Burros!

Need to use a couple of those big 280-300 lbers down at the DT's taking on dbl teams; slant 'em hard, coach 'em up on techniques of beating dbl teams. This is of course provided they can move somewhat & don't stand straight up..LOL :thumb: Free up those backers to flow & make plays...Good luck to the Burros!

Internet coaches, Gotta love em. Burros win this game!

56 dad has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to Hillsboro or football! He is the guy who busted into the locker room last year and wanted to fight the coaches because his son was suspended for a game.

His comments have not been positive towards Hillsboro football ,so this post does not surprise me at all. For his son's sake he should let his son play and let the coaches coach. Hard for players to respect the coaches when their parents are constantly criticizing them.

56 dad has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to Hillsboro or football! He is the guy who busted into the locker room last year and wanted to fight the coaches because his son was suspended for a game.

Well burosguy1, seems you think you know me..I know as much, if not more bout HHS and football than you doand as for being positive, not much can be said that is positive. If you think you know me, intoduce yourself. One post all year...your an expert, or a coach.