Whitwell hosts Sequatchie

Jashawn

How do you guys feel about this one??

I know the Indians just came down off of an unexpected loss to Bledsoe... Thinking they might be a little down this week...

Tigers just lost to Sout Pitt.... little bit more expected so I dont feel that the Tigers are going to be sucked down by that loss so much.

I know the Tigers are really wanting to put up a few more wins before the season ends and they are going to be pumped for this one.

Either way this one goes it should be an exciting game to watch. Whitwell has improved and hopefully learned a few lessons after last week to help them fight a little bit harder and stronger against the Indians and pull this one off. :roflol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys feel about this one??

I know the Indians just came down off of an unexpected loss to Bledsoe... Thinking they might be a little down this week...

Tigers just lost to Sout Pitt.... little bit more expected so I dont feel that the Tigers are going to be sucked down by that loss so much.

I know the Tigers are really wanting to put up a few more wins before the season ends and they are going to be pumped for this one.

Either way this one goes it should be an exciting game to watch. Whitwell has improved and hopefully learned a few lessons after last week to help them fight a little bit harder and stronger against the Indians and pull this one off. :roflolk:

Old Pirate says the Tigers had some players that would hit you but the RBs looked timid and skeerd against the Pirates. Recon theys were skeerd of gitting ear holed. :thumb: Well fellers a good ole ear holing sometimes has a way of either making yous better or.....making yous realize the game is not for the timid. Anyhow this feud will most likely be won by the Indians. Jest don't see the Tigers bouncing back to full strength after the game at the Pitt. Figures theys got a heep of sore fellers and the Indians.....well OP says theys like that Jeckle-Hyde feller.

How healthy is Dunlap right now???

Whitwell is all go 100% right now. We had one of our Senior offensive linemen out for several previous games... Hurt his knee real bad againt Taft. He was back on the field some against SP so he should be even better this week. BIG boy. Last name Terry. He is probably somewhere around 6' 5" and probably upwards of 260 or something.... dont know exactly but he was one of our big uns.... so now he is going to be back in action. Hopefully put a little umph in our offense.

A win by Whitwell would not surprise me.

theres no way whitwell will beat SQ whitwell also thought they could hang with SP last week and you all saw how that one turned out SQ by 21

Yeah Yeah... Pitt fans, why don't you go hang out in your thread for the week... unless you boys are afraid of boyd and want to comment on the game between whitwell and dunlap instead.... I mean, I guess you can if you want. You guys know everything about every team.

If Sequatchie did not win by three touchdowns at least I would be disappointed....Whitwell is not that good...Their best linemen last week was number 52 I think was his number...that big John Terry guy didn't do squat

.... PowerP is dissapointed about everything except for the Pirates winning a game...... Might be real dissapointed this Friday...

... There is no team that is good.... Except the Pirates of course

.... Yes, whitwell's # 52 is really good... I cant believe powerp just gave anyone a compliment that isn't a pirate. WOW

There are good teams that I give credit too like us, boyd, Trousdale, Friendship, and Jasper occasionally...Whitwell just is not one...But I am not saying anything bad about them...they just do not have the right players right now...thats the only reason why they dont win.

ROLL PIRATES!!!!!.... wait a sec. this thread was about Whitwell & Dunlap. That's weird.