jackson co host clay co

05pg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much posting going on from these two teams. I guess that both of them are so nervous about losing to the other one that they're not saying anything. I believe the winner of this one will be the team that wants it the most. Physically and skill wise these teams are pretty equal in my opinion. Both coaching staffs are young and in their first seasons. Whichever group of young men wants to come out and smack the other ones in the mouth will win. I for one hope that its Clay Co., but with some of the stuff that they've pulled off here lately I just don't know.

i agree boarhog! i hope it turns out in clays favor also .i have only got to get out to one game this year and that was the monterey game which the dogs turned it on that game. but i do hear clay made some changes at the watertown game.. maybe everyone will be used to the changes this week and they can pull it out. who is the second string qb for clay? heard that kid is pretty good for a freshman. heard that clay has a pretty tough freshman team all together but like i said i have not been able to get out and watch these guys much this year does anybody know if thats so?

i agree boarhog! i hope it turns out in clays favor also .i have only got to get out to one game this year and that was the monterey game which the dogs turned it on that game. but i do hear clay made some changes at the watertown game.. maybe everyone will be used to the changes this week and they can pull it out. who is the second string qb for clay? heard that kid is pretty good for a freshman. heard that clay has a pretty tough freshman team all together but like i said i have not been able to get out and watch these guys much this year does anybody know if thats so?

Yeah they have a pretty good freshman group. The QB is #10 Alex McLerran and he should be as good a QB as Clay has had in a while. He will pressure their current starter next year for the position. They have played 4 JV games and have won all of them. They beat York twice, Pickett once, and Monterey once. They will be playing at home this coming Monday at 6:00 against Monroe Co., KY.