CA @ Perry Co.

radio33

It was pretty nice beating MTP on their homecoming. BUT PC's job this week is coming back down to earth and staying focused throughout their own homecoming week. If pc doesn't come into this game against CA 100% focused they can very easily lose this one. That being said I think the Vikings know whats most important right now and come out with another big W.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on that huge win against MTP.I think you all will not have a problem this Friday either. Cant wait untill PC comes to WC. Good luck ! :roflol:

You might not like PC coming to WC as much as you think but thats a few weeks down the road and we play one game at a time. So lets talk CA vs PC I dont think there is any love lost with these 2 teams. I do think CA is better than most think they should have won the Cornersville game . Lets Go Vikings.

Im not trying to jump ahead, and you will not have a problem on Friday night. Im just ready to see what PC got. Ive not been to see any of there games , been tied up with WC, but after the MTP game well you know its going to be a good game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Did last years game have a crazy ending ? I dont remember ( old age) Did CA put some extra pts on scoreboard .When they could have downed it and ended the game. I really dont remember but I know I must have a good reason not to like them . I dont know I might remember more details as the week goes along.

Did last years game have a crazy ending ? I dont remember ( old age) Did CA put some extra pts on scoreboard .When they could have downed it and ended the game. I really dont remember but I know I must have a good reason not to like them . I dont know I might remember more details as the week goes along.

naa CA was taking knees when the game was out of hand and perry county kept calling timeouts...even though CA was way ahead. so we as players were not very happy about that so we called a fake knee and through it and scored...but it was called back for a block in the back that wasnt even close, but we didnt care it got the point across...

the reason you probably hate them is because they are a private school...and since there a private school im sure you assume they recruit(which is retarded) so therefore you hate them...

First off I dont hate them I just dont like them. Yeah the fake knee last year was part of it but I really dont think they recruit , not CA ( to weak) if they do they arent very good at it. I guess PC is way past due on kicking their tail. Are you still a player Monkeywrench ?

First off I dont hate them I just dont like them. Yeah the fake knee last year was part of it but I really dont think they recruit , not CA ( to weak) if they do they arent very good at it. I guess PC is way past due on kicking their tail. Are you still a player Monkeywrench ?

no i graduated last year...hence why i'll actually talk now, i tried not to talk about CA last year....and theshow perry county beat CA 3 years ago at perry county in the massive swamp game....the final score was like 14-12 or somethin like that.