Lipscomb @ Greenbrier

sportsnutdad

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Lipscomb, the TSSAA will be standing in line to give you one of the wildcard positions in the playoffs. Wouldn't be suprised to see ya'll hosting a game. :popcorneater:

Thats a bold statement.Be carefull what you wish for......it may come true.

Where is ,or should I say, who is, Vandy1 now?

Oh believe me its not a wish, a hope or a want. Just reality. I kinda miss ole V1 myself. Now I have to go and check out the Mustangfanpage all by myself everyweek without him reminding me :thumb:

With Vandy having a down year and a bit of the shine off the DL program this year he probably just needs to change his meds, maybe needs to visit with Pages coach :roflol: ...that always picks me up.

Somebody tell me....did the Mitchell folks ever return his sign that was reaped as bounty last year?

Don't worry Lipscomb, the TSSAA will be standing in line to give you one of the wildcard positions in the playoffs. Wouldn't be suprised to see ya'll hosting a game. :popcorneater:

Thats a bold statement.Be carefull what you wish for......it may come true.

Where is ,or should I say, who is, Vandy1 now?

Oh believe me its not a wish, a hope or a want. Just reality. I kinda miss ole V1 myself. Now I have to go and check out the Mustangfanpage all by myself everyweek without him reminding me :thumb:

With Vandy having a down year and a bit of the shine off the DL program this year he probably just needs to change his meds, maybe needs to visit with Pages coach :roflol: ...that always picks me up.

Somebody tell me....did the Mitchell folks ever return his sign that was reaped as bounty last year?

HA HA............You are crazy.....Living in your own little dream world.....The Mustangs have needed

no charity in the past,I dont think they will need it this year.As for the sign.....it is somewhere in east

Tn now.

Well for the record, the Thursday night atmosphere was a dud.....so were the Cats' tonight. Congrats to Lipscomb on the 28 - 0 win. Better find an answer, Green.....soon.

There is no shame in getting beat by Lipscomb 28-0. They are still a machine as Whites Creek saw last week. Greenbrier will get better soon when they beat Westmoreland and clinch a playoff spot.