LEBANON VS BEECH

lhssoccer

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very true. the loser of this game is basically out of the playoffs unless some miralce happens and all the teams above them lose out the rest of their games. tho the winner still may not be in the playoffs. i believe some other things still have to go into effect. but who knows with all these new tssaa playoffs rules. either way its gona be a great game as both teams have a lot riding on it

With Lebanon having already lost 2 games in the disctrict, and chance of losing another one Thursday night, they have to play the best ball they've ever played to keep the playoff hopes alive. Beech coming in undefeated in the disctrict along with M.J. which is the last game of the season for both teams...will also need to play great ball the next few weeks, cause after Lebanon they got, Gallatin, Hendersonville, then M.J. Tough Schedule. But I still think Beech is playin good ball after beatin Station Camp by 24 and Portland by 17...tough game, but Beech by 10.

Beech is only undefeated in the district because they have only played Wilson Central. It is obvious that Mt. Juliet is the cream of this crop, and Beech will be introduced to that October 30.

There I fixed your post for you. I mean come on man how can you honestly say Wilson Co. is the cream of the crop in this District?? There is at least 2 Sumner schools (Hendersonville, Gallatin, & possibly Beech) that will finish ahead of Lebanon & WC this year. I mean I live in Lebanon & I support LHS as much as anybody but let's be real. MJ is the only Wilson Co. school that could be considered cream of the crop this year.

Prediction: Lebanon 21 Beech 20

Beech is only undefeated in the district because they have only played Wilson Central. It is obvious that Mt. Juliet is the cream of this crop, and Beech will be introduced to that October 30.

There I fixed your post for you. I mean come on man how can you honestly say Wilson Co. is the cream of the crop in this District?? There is at least 2 Sumner schools (Hendersonville, Gallatin, & possibly Beech) that will finish ahead of Lebanon & WC this year. I mean I live in Lebanon & I support LHS as much as anybody but let's be real. MJ is the only Wilson Co. school that could be considered cream of the crop this year.

Prediction: Lebanon 21 Beech 20

I agree 1st&goal. Everyone at Beech understands that the meat of the schedule begins tonight. The next 4 will be very tough. Fortunantly, these games coming so late in the season have allowed a lot of young kids to get some valuable playing time under their belt. Coach Crabtree and the staff have done a good job bringing them along. They will get a taste of what 9AAA is really like over the next month.