South Greene Hosts West Greene "Battle of the milkcan!"

lastyear21

Last year21 what happen to that great offense and that good team you was talking about. What's good about it West Greene returns about everyone, so the milk can should stay with the BUFF for A couple of years.

Actually, if you would pay attention to what you say, SG did have more yards and more 1st downs, and there offense was pretty productive... I agree with 1standgoal, the better team did not win. Turnovers by SG won WG the game.... however, i will agree the can will prob be at WG for a while.

WG caused the turnovers that won the game. Who cares who had more yards or first downs. The scoreboard shows who was the better team and if you have forgotten it was WG underneath your scoreboard with the can taking pics. We can post the pic if you want us to just so that memory will last a long, long, time. :roflol:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year21 what happen to that great offense and that good team you was talking about. What's good about it West Greene returns about everyone, so the milk can should stay with the BUFF for A couple of years.

actually sg did have a great offense... and a better team than wg... sg jus had some mishaps... but at least we no wg doesnt have a great offense or even a good team... like i said in prior post they didnt put points up on greeneville.. but sg and cd did... :roflol::roflol::roflol:

And the Greeneville Idiots speak again!! :roflol:

so I'm guessing you went to wg.. mainly because you made me a plural person... looks like your the idiot my fine sir

Actually, if you would pay attention to what you say, SG did have more yards and more 1st downs, and there offense was pretty productive... I agree with 1standgoal, the better team did not win. Turnovers by SG won WG the game.... however, i will agree the can will prob be at WG for a while.

WG caused the turnovers that won the game. Who cares who had more yards or first downs. The scoreboard shows who was the better team and if you have forgotten it was WG underneath your scoreboard with the can taking pics. We can post the pic if you want us to just so that memory will last a long, long, time. :roflol:

Thats cute i guess you have to take pictures to remember it when it only happens once in like 7 years... and we dont need that memory we got 28 memories of us winning it... :roflol:

You know what I think is funny? I think it is funny how WG beat SG for the first time in forever, and they are acting like they have won state or something. SG never made this big a deal out of it when they beat WG, but im just a non-bias person giving mine opinion. Congrats WG, but its not like your gonna go anywhere or even win a game in playoffs so ya might wanna tame it down... :roflol:

You know what I think is funny? I think it is funny how WG beat SG for the first time in forever, and they are acting like they have won state or something. SG never made this big a deal out of it when they beat WG, but im just a non-bias person giving mine opinion. Congrats WG, but its not like your gonna go anywhere or even win a game in playoffs so ya might wanna tame it down... :roflol:

Then keep your non-biased opinion to yourself. We could actually care less what a Gville fan thinks. WG versus SG is a rivalry. It is a big deal to whomever wins it. Kind of like the way Gville acts when they beat Elizabethton every once in a while.

Then keep your non-biased opinion to yourself. We could actually care less what a Gville fan thinks. WG versus SG is a rivalry. It is a big deal to whomever wins it. Kind of like the way Gville acts when they beat Elizabethton every once in a while.

Greeneville has beaten Elizabethton 8 out of the last 10 times they played. While WG has won 2 out of 10 times against SG. So i guess when your not use to winning you would get very excited about having a winning record since 2002 lol

Greeneville has beaten Elizabethton 8 out of the last 10 times they played. While WG has won 2 out of 10 times against SG. So i guess when your not use to winning you would get very excited about having a winning record since 2002 lol

Thats what i said too lol... they wont listen beating SG is like main goal every season i guess or atleast they act like it ...

Like I said before, if WG had a semi-decent non-con schedule they wouldn't even have a winning record right now. If SG padded their schedule with light weight non-con teams they would have a little better record and their stats would really be through the roof. You need to understand even though some of the teams SG played may not have a great record they are 4A and 5A teams. A losing team in 4A & 5A is alot different from some of the poor little 1A losing teams on your schedule. I also say had the field been dry last Friday SG would have made WG look stupid, kinda like GHS did. As far as the penalties go, you can't blame SG if WG don't know how to lineup or jump off-sides. SG fans have been pretty polite and graceful about the loss, even congratulated you on the win, but WG is acting like it was the superbowl. I bet that first play-off game will be a reality check for them mighty Buffalos. If CD scored on GHS you can bet they will score on you, heck I hope them Black Knights win tomorrow night.