South Greene Hosts West Greene "Battle of the milkcan!"

lastyear21

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Greene offense is to much for West Greene. South Greene's passing will be hard to stop. WG corners aren't very good and SG will have there way with passing. Shuffler will be very effective and just like he did to Grainger, he will run all over WG. And I'm a GREENEVILLE FAN!! This will be a good game. A Very Good Game. Go Devils!! And Rebels, beat WG backside!!

SG 35

WG 18

So what about the Boles Express? Havent heard anything bout him lately.... All I know is SG's Shuffler got 200+ yards on 7 carries against a Grainger team that the boles express didnt get 100 on.... but SG dont have any running backs as good as Boles... ha lol

GO REBS!!! Keep the can where it belongs!

So what about the Boles Express? Havent heard anything bout him lately.... All I know is SG's Shuffler got 200+ yards on 7 carries against a Grainger team that the boles express didnt get 100 on.... but SG dont have any running backs as good as Boles... ha lol

Neither one of these team SG or WG are that good who have the 2 of them beat? SG beat Grainger Wg didn't but WG beat Cumberland Gap SG didn't they both got killed by Greeneville. So who to say SG or Wg win it may be a tie.

Neither one of these team SG or WG are that good who have the 2 of them beat? SG beat Grainger Wg didn't but WG beat Cumberland Gap SG didn't they both got killed by Greeneville. So who to say SG or Wg win it may be a tie.

You are about stu pid.... SG has one of the best offenses in the conference with no defense, so they are a decent team, actually i would consider them as good. As for WG, they are a team on the rise. Look at the stats then talk. Where you from anyways HeavyC?